Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

I've always known

that one day I'd regret

giving you away

when I didn't want you

And today I think

about what I would have done

how everything would be

it could be so different

But no

I chose not to have you here

I didn't feel you were a part of me

now I wonder what has become of you

It was in vain

it was in vain that I said goodbye

and now I feel

that with you

I'd be happier

What has become of you?

I've always known

that one day I'd regret

not staying

just because I didn't know

And today I dream

of a future

where you and I

are one

But no

I chose not to have you here

I didn't feel you were a part of me

now I wonder what has become of you

It was in vain

it was in vain that I said goodbye

and now I feel

that with you

I'd be happier

What has become of you?

For more infomation >> MARO - O Que Será de Ti (Official Video) - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Spotify Uses Google Optimize 360 to Increase Premium Subscriptions - Duration: 1:59.

Spotify is the world leader of music streaming, but you can also listen to audiobooks or even podcasts on it.

We operate in over sixty markets. We have seventy-one-million subscribers through Spotify Premium.

Our goal is basically to improve conversion rates from free to Premium.

It's very important first to understand what our users are looking for

One of the challenges is localization. At Spotify we have loads of local knowledge, we have great teams, they want to do a lot of localization for their specific markets.

In Germany it's quite surprising that the most streamed content is not music but is an audiobook.

We decided to launch a test with Optimize 360.

We wanted our users searching for audiobooks on Google to see a very dedicated landing page to audiobooks.

So in this case with the direct integration with Adwords and Optimize 360, when people have searched on Adwords for audiobooks only then showed them this page.

We did fifty percent of all traffic, we sent them on to the normal Premium page,

and then the other fifty percent of the traffic, we'd send them to a rebranded Premium page with a lot of audiobooks on there.

Optimize 360 made the process very easy. If we had wanted to run this audiobooks experiment without Optimize 360,

it would've taken a couple of months, but it took a couple of days.

The results were far above our expectations. The audiobook landing page had generated

an increase of twenty-four percent of Premium subscriptions.

Before Optimize 360 we weren't even testing anything. It has changed the way Spotify

is trying to be more and more locally relevant across all of it's markets.

A/B testing is about learning about your customer.

It's still important that we learn our lesson from it and that's why we want to do as much testing as possible.

For more infomation >> Spotify Uses Google Optimize 360 to Increase Premium Subscriptions - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Video Go Viral - Duration: 6:25.

Guru Thompson, how do you make a video go viral? Hey, Grant and Kris, this is just an

alphabet and my question to you guys is how do I make a video go viral? Viral

videos, how do you get the infection that takes your video across the entire

internet and stirs everybody up in your general direction. That puts you on the

radar, puts you on the map and brings you all kinds of success? That's the question

that we're discussing today. What makes a video go viral? I don't know. I've never

had one. But you've had a lot. It's funny that you say that because in seven years

of making videos, I actually don't feel like I've had any viral videos except

for one time. When I saw something really popped. Really? Tell us about it.

That was just last year. Really? What happened? It was just within the last year. I made a

mold of a chicken and I filled it up with gummy and I made the world's first

gummy chicken. Well I remember seeing that. I was hungry. That one actually that

went pretty viral. I got about 7 million views. And by viral,I'm

not saying lots of views in a video. I'm saying lots of views on a video in a

short period of time. Like an abnormal period of time. So,...What was that? Like can

you remember any of the numbers on that? I think about 6 or 7 million views in

about a week. So in my case I would doubt typically, you see 1 to 2 million views

in about a week. Yeah, so when this popped and it did 6 to 7, like that's abnormal for

me. So I would consider that more of a vibe. Dude, it totally kept you awake at

night thinking how did I do that? What did I do?

What was so stinking viral about this bloody, gummy chicken? It wasn't bloody.

It was a sugary, gummy chicken. Right. Delicious and I enjoyed it immensely.

Especially the day that we gained 100,000 subscribers in one day. Gain

subscribers not pounds. Gained a hundred thousand like... In one day, that's wild.

Here's this massive spike. And so that's another thing that I kind of relate to

virality is, it's not just the video views. It's the spike in interest. You

know the the subscribers that are just coming in droves and they don't just

watch the one video. They've been to watch all your other videos and so the

watch time goes crazy. And you're exactly right. It is like a drug. It keeps you up

at night wondering wait a minute, what just happened? That

felt so good. I wanted to do that again. Yeah, you got to ask yourself how viral

are you? So what is it that makes a viral video? What does it make

something pop? And you know that's the question everybody's looking for. I

think there are a few elements and tips that we can give you that will help you

on your journey. But I don't think there's a guarantee to formula per se. In

the case of my gummy chicken, I actually produced a video where I poured silicone

on a rotisserie chicken with no explanation about why I was doing it and

I actually got so much hate for doing that video. All the comments loaded up

like, "you're wasting a chicken. What are you doing? This makes no sense."

And I actually got 10,000 dislikes on the video. Oh my gosh! That must be the

secret to viralness. To virality. Yeah and I actually have seen this

pattern a few times before. I would have a video that the audience kicks back on

so terribly hard and then the next video that I post boom! Opposite direction. It's

spikes. So there may be something to that. You're not polarizing enough Grant. Yeah

getting a million views, you need to really obsess in people and then you get 10 million.

That's right. That's right. So I think you know that you could play that game where

you produce something that causes a little bit of an abnormal reaction. But

in the next video, like completes the puzzle and then it's

just like mind-blowing. I don't know if that does something with

the YouTube algorithm as well. Maybe they saw so many dislikes and the next one was

the opposite direction. They were like, "okay, this is an abnormal shift in

in his behavior."Have you asked them? No, they don't know. Yeah, I know. I have

asked them yes and no they don't know. So rather than using this term viral why

don't we just talk about how to get millions of views on a video. Yeah.

Because I think by most people's standards, millions of views on a video

would be means of the word viral, right? So what can you do? There are some things

that you can do and let me tell you what they're. The best suggestion that I could

give you, if I were to give you one suggestion on how to get a viral video,

or video that gets millions of views, would be to identify some website that

loves your content. If you look back through your videos, is there one video

that's popped more than others? If so, you can go back through the analytics. You

can get into the analytics. Look at the data of what websites were

bringing traffic. And that website is one that you want to develop a relationship

with. For example ,San Francisco Globe. I was noticing every video of ours they

shared, would go from 1 million to 10 million views in about a week. So you

better believe I reached out to San Francisco Globe. Was super nice to them.

Developed a relationship and every time I had a video that I thought their

audience would like, I would email it to them and say, "hey here's another video if

you guys choose to use it for your audience." And boom! every time they used

it, almost guaranteed 10 million views. So look for the websites that are already

sharing your your videos. Don't expect YouTube to make your videos go viral.

Don't just wait for something to happen. You can be proactive by finding out who

likes your content already and is there a way that you can package it for their

subscribers. So that you can deliver it to them. Have them feature it and bring

you the views in return. Boom! Friends, thank you so much for watching

this video today on how to make a video viral and more important than

viral, I would just throw in this last idea that if your videos in the game for

the long haul and it's tied to keyword research, you might not get an initial

pop but guess what? Some of my most popular videos, were videos now that I

made a year or two ago. But they just keep rising in popularity. The views keep

going up and up and up again. So I didn't experience the pop, but guess what? It's

inevitable that you get there with that keyword research source and try the last

thing. Definitely go check out one of our other videos that we did. We actually brought

Nate on our show and how to produce a

couple of videos about how he does work research. Because if you can add that

element in, then you know you might be awake and like, "oh how do I

get that viral pop?" But at least you're having it back up. The keyword research

methodology which is going to get you guaranteed views with time. Make sure you

subscribe. Ring the bell. We'll be seeing you later.

For more infomation >> How To Make Video Go Viral - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

HEKIII x JBOY - ÁTJÖHETNÉL (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> HEKIII x JBOY - ÁTJÖHETNÉL (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Video la scelta di Sara a U&D: il pianto d'addio di Lorenzo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Video la scelta di Sara a U&D: il pianto d'addio di Lorenzo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

[SFM] ma video que je travail depuis longtemps - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> [SFM] ma video que je travail depuis longtemps - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Winter Scene video - Duration: 10:04.

Hae-bin students, how are you? Miss Lloyd here. Hey, I am out today and

I want to get you guys started on an assignment that we're working on together

Well, you guys are working on anybody stuff, but I want to get you guys started

So what I'd like to do is for everyone to log into word

Also log into Google classroom and in Google classroom. I put a I put the word it book out there

So when you open your word, it book go to page 26 and it tells you right here. We're gonna create a winter scene

So you're gonna open your word it books?

And you're gonna go to page 26 and you're going to also open an empty word document. So let's do that

Scroll it on over. Well, I

Have a million things going on this

Scroll it on over. Okay. Here's the book. I

already have it open because this thing is I've recorded this like three times so I'm kind of

tired of recording

go to page 26 and then also go down to

Clear all this out so you can see it from the scratch go over to an empty Word document and we're gonna get started

So first off it tells you to open a new word document which we know how to do that. Also you're going to

Change your print to Times New Roman

Your font size will be twelve. You're also going to change your landscape to

Excuse me, your orientation to landscape. Let's do that real quick

Alright drop down Times New Roman you shorty have this in your in your list and your size

Your font will be twelve you're going to go to of course layout

Or Paisley out for you guys

Orientation we're going to choose landscape

Let's go back over there for the next one. And if I'm going a little fast, we're gonna stop the video

Okay, and then watch it

Go so then the next thing we need to do is create a header

So, of course, we remember how to do that on the left side

You're gonna have you're gonna say activity 14 which are seen and on the right side of the screen

You're going to type your name. All of this will be in caps. Let's go

Insert

Header, I know you guys have not forgotten about this. We do the basic one and put your all caps on

So we're gonna do activity

14 winter

Tap tap tap tap your name

All right, and then close out your header we're done with that

All right. Let's go back over to the book see what to do is to make this little bigger cuz you know, miss Lloyd

Where's class?

We go. Alright, so now

it says you're gonna

Continue you're gonna open your drawing tools so you can make them visible on your screen

Okay, we don't worry about that number five using the drawing tools. You're gonna create a winter scene and here's your winter scene

Let me show you what you're gonna create you saw a little bit of it, but let me show you

You're gonna create this scene right here now

The best thing you may want to do is maybe take a picture of this work first off rotate your screen

Rotate your screen go to view and I don't have it on mine

I'm not gonna do it on here because I know what it's like already, but you're gonna kill it view

Click rotate and you're gonna click clockwise. It'll turn your screen around maybe take a picture of it with your phone

Of either the picture or your instructions. All right, so we're gonna we're gonna start with the Snowman first

So you see the three circles on the Snowman one, two, three, I'm gonna create those real quick

And then I'm gonna let you go and you could handle this on your own. So here we go

So number

5 tells us

5a says we're going to create the Snowman we're going to you for creative snowman

We're going to use a circle tool. We're going to create three circles with a two point black line border and a white filled

circle number one at

1.75 height and

1.75 with

circle number two we're going to do at one point five height and at one point five with and

circle number three, we're gonna do one point one five height and one point one five with and

Then we're gonna snap stack them once we're done from largest to smallest

So let's do that

Search just cuz we need to get our circle shape

All of you guys already know this this is easy-peasy for you. Click the circle. It says oval but it's a circle

So we're gonna scroll down a little bit because we're making this snowman

Whoa, that's not what I want to do

Yeah

Okay, once you once you once you make it click or click or click off of them?

Scroll them down a little bit. We're gonna we're gonna drag them down a little bit to

you so once we have the big circle, we're gonna change it to

You're gonna go to your shape format your screens may say maybe yellow and it may say format tools or something like that

But you're gonna go over to your right side. You're gonna see your height and your with it wants it

1.75 so you can tap tap-tap

1.7. And then you throw your 5 in there on the width. I mean height and then same for your with

1.75

With and there we go. All right now looking at your circle, you still have it selected

Let's go over it

Once the shape fill your bucket to be white because snow me in our white

You want your pencil or your outline border? You want it to be black?

All right, and then also go back to that look border and go down to weight of the border

So we want weight of the border at two points. So mine didn't give me an option for two points

yours might so you can click it, but I'm gonna have to click more lines and go over here and increase my

Points there. So that's our first snowman bottom. Let's create his middle insert shape

Circle

So drawing him on there

And we want this one to be 1.5

and

this one 1.5 height and width

All right, since we've already chosen our colors and stuff we can just click the bucket and it'll change it to white

Click the color. It'll change it to black and then we change our points to 2

With our border because we want our border to be to be our border to be thick

All right, let's create his his head so insert shape

And

This one should be

1.15 and the reason why I have all these numbers in my head ladies and gentlemen is

Because like I say I recorded this three times

so

One point one five on that one and one point one five on this

All right

We're gonna choose our color as white so our bucket

We're gonna choose our line is black and we're gonna make the width of our line, too

-

All right. There we go. So let's scroll down and look at our snowman

Okay, let's stack him up. Right? So let's scoot him over a little bit. So some parts are gonna tell you to

Center it

You're not centering it with these things because you could you're centering your hat and all that stuff

According to the center of the Snowman, okay

All right. He looks pretty good from there

So I won't let you guys go you guys are going to continue on you're gonna create his hat

So if you go back over it says so we've done B now. We're gonna go on to C

We're going to create the brim of his hat by creating the brim. You're gonna click the rectangle tool and you're going to make your

the line

one point

You're gonna draw the rectangular tool the height of it is point one five zero point fifteen

and then the width is one point three five and

you're gonna place it right on top of his head and

I'm gonna oh, I guess I'll do this with you and then I'll let you go. This is fun for me. So

Drop down we're gonna choose a rectangle tool right there. So let's just draw it on there

All right, and then the height it says it's one at one point

Well, one point five so point fifteen and the width it wanted it

At one point

Three-five, I

Think that's what it said. Yep three five looks a little long but what you're gonna do is slide it over

You're gonna Center it and make it kind of Center with this whole body

So you may have to scroll down and look at him. There you go

And then we're gonna create the next square now. I want my hat to be red

So I don't mind if you do a little extra and put a little color on there

I like

burgundy or maroon, so I want to add that to my head to my brim and then I'm gonna make the well

I'm not gonna finish it

I'll let you guys finish the top part of it

but you could color this guy and I want you to add your special touch to it and

Give me after you do the complete scene after you do the complete scene

Here I want you to add a little something extra to it of your own so you can type in a you know

Add a little picture type it a little something put a little Sun up there or something like that put, you know

Put your color on there, you're gonna save this and upload it to Google classroom when you're done

Any questions? Okay didn't think so. Have a great night guys. I'll see you on Thursday when this is actually do

For more infomation >> Winter Scene video - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Kyle Bent - DIVINE (feat. Mick Jenkins) Official Music Video - Duration: 5:16.

It's been an awful long journey (ay ay ay)

And I still feel like ain't no one heard me, yet

I ain't worried bout it, I ain't in a hurry

I'm just tryna uncover the treasure y'all forgot was buried

Cause I think the world deserve it I been, tryna, spread a message

Don't mind the riches but I swear to God that this ain't bout me no more

There ain't really time for me to sleep no more

We done entered in the scene, this ain't a dream no more

But my generation...still sleeping Politickin' with their demons, they ain't free

oh no The world's still tryna tell him how to think,

Oh Lord Don't conform, don't you know that you don't

fit their mold You are different, listen

Baby please don't waste your whole existence, livin'

For someone else's visions and ambitions Itchin', to see the side of life that you

been missin' It don't gotta be that way

Hidden riches, hide inside you, you just need to dig in, get it

Manifest the life that you envision Bring your thoughts to life cause in this

life there ain't no limits, they just made you think that way

You never know how far you can take it until you do it

The life you want is only a theory until it's proven

The people round you won't see your greatness until you use it so I took that first step,

ain't surprised that it made a movement A decade in the making, the way I'm living's

amazing Flying to different states everyday the scenery

changes But really I'm just playing my part and changing

the wavelength and that's gon' take some patience, but trust me man, we gon' make it, ey

I...need me a life where all is alright Yeah everyone's good and fine

No need to ask why the sun never shines, we always see the brighter side

Open your eyes, this life is a dream, does that come by surprise?

There ain't no height too high, you can do anything, don't you know you're divine?

Yeah, I'm in my zone right now (right now) We up and we won't come down (come down)

Everything that I said, it happened Manifested it like it was magic

I'm in my zone right now (right now) This feeling like home right now (right now)

Put on for my homies and feed the family But I ain't stopping 'till I heal the masses,

oh man

In the OO!

In the Uber In the Uber (in the...)

In the Uber (in the OO, OO, OO, OO!)

In the Uber (In the Uber) In the Uber (In the Uber)

In the Uber (In the Uber) In the..(In the...)

In the Uber, on my way, nigga twisting broccoli With my shorty, I'm no dog, but she pretty

foxy, she don't smoke She still rock my high ain't ever did the

Rocsi, Terrence J. Niggas taking shots, that's just paparazzi,

let 'em spray Let 'em spray, man it's time to eat

I'm a Jew about my dollar, I'm a Nazi bout the beef

Ain't no jewelry round my collar for your soul, these collard greens don't come with

pork I found my spot I'm Rosa Parks, I'm on this

bus I need a fork, this shit a buffet

And I don't to be rude, but I been in these waters, everywhere I look I sea food

Crabs in a barrel, at one point my nigga me too

But I had to get out that jam, before I became R2D2

May the force be with you Drink more water, please forgive me if I force

the issue Off these trees I'm wastin' paper like it's

toilet tissue Point the pistol at the one who tongue and

cheek, I'm writing checks but man I'm coming at they mills, I keep it Meek

I'm in the Uber (in the uber, in the uber, in the uber)

So gon' take a ride with a nigga to the future (to the future, to the future)

They like to lie to the masses hoping one day I don't loot ya (I don't loot ya,)

I...need me a life where all is alright Yeah everyone's good and fine

No need to ask why the sun never shines, we always see the brighter side

Open your eyes, this life is a dream, does that come by surprise?

There ain't no height too high, you can do anything, don't you know you're divine?

Yeah, I'm in my zone right now (right now) We up and we won't come down (come down)

Everything that I said, it happened Manifested it like it was magic

I'm in my zone right now (right now) This feeling like home right now (right now)

Put on for my homies and feed the family But I ain't stopping 'till I heal the masses,

oh man

oh man, oh man, oh man But I ain't stopping 'till I heal the masses, oh man

oh man, oh man, oh man

But I ain't stopping 'till I heal the masses, oh man

@iamkylebent

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét