Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

Intro to Probability by Ismael Contreras, Jesus Pastran, and Adrian Llauro

Yeah, aye, I work hard in algebra everyday-ay-ay-ay-ay, I work extra haaaard to try to get an A-A-A-A

yeaaah, yeah, but today's the day to get an A and no matter what it takes it's today

it's time to pay attention yeah

it's into to probability chances are real good that we learned how to find an event's likelihood

they say how you find probability cause I don't know I don't know it could be

expressed as a ratio let me show let me show it's the number of actual events

over possible events used to think it was just luck but it's more than just that

it could be impossible it could be certain it could be possible but not

certain at all like when you roll dice take a card out of a deck or flip a bottle on its top yeah.

The probability of an event to happen, plus the chance of it not oh yeah yeah it will always equal to one. This is how you find the complement

I work on this problem everyday ay-ay-ay yeah I hope that I could pull out a fa-ay-ay ce card

The chances are 12 over 52, you divide those numbers and multiply by 100 to get 23 percent yeah

All, I wanted to shoot some hoops with perfection my field goal percentage I shouldn't mention

Because my chances of making a shot are just point thirty-six of one, of one, of one

But today, we'll find probability of me missing a shot

So we gonna subtract point thirty-six from one, from one, my chance of missing this shot is point sixty-four yeah

Yeah, my chance of missing this shot is sixty-four percent, cause I still made that swish

Gonna pass right now, gonna pass right now with all that knowledge in the palm of my hand right now

Screw all the excuses, the stress, the haters, and the failures, Ima do it for myself right now

Ima do it for the 305 and greatest teacher of all time cause you know

I work hard in Algebra everyday-ay-ay-ay yeah, I work extra hard to try to get an A-A-A-Ay, yeah, yeah

But today is the day, to get an A, and no matter what it takes, it's today, it's time to pay attention yeah

Editors and Recorders : Ismael Contreras and Adrian Llauro

Actor and Singer: Jesus Pastran Lyrics Writer: Ismael Contreras

Song Used: Everyday- Logic (Featuring Marshmello)

Ok, you already know we out here stacking actual A's you feel me scholar life, you feel me

For more infomation >> Everyday Probability Music Video Project - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use MyFitnessPal to Lose Weight - MyFitnessPal Video Tutorial - Duration: 13:20.

If you don't track what you eat, your diet will always be a guessing game.

What's up guys Carlo Macapinlac here from NewbieFitnessAcademy.com

and in this video I'm gonna show you how to use MyFitnessPal to lose weight.

Like, a lot of weight. Check out that guy. Before we get the ball rolling, make

sure you like the video, hit that subscribe button

below and make sure that you stay until the end of the video because I have

something really cool to show you. So once you have it downloaded just click

on the app to open it. MyFitnessPal is probably one of the most powerful tools

when it comes to tracking your macros the best part about it is it's free they

actually have a paid version of the app but we're not gonna worry about that. The

free version is more than good enough to get the job done. Listen, you can't

control what you can't measure. If you don't track what you eat, your diet is

always going to be a guessing game. Okay you can either sign up for a new account

or you can log in if you already have an existing account. For the sake of this

video we're gonna pretend that it's your first time using the app so we're gonna

click on sign up and I'll just walk you through this quickly. You can either sign

up with an email or use your Facebook account. Let's go with the first option

here. Next, the app is gonna ask you about your fitness goal. I'm gonna assume that

you're looking to lose weight here so we're gonna go with the first option

Next you're gonna choose your activity level. I'm on my feet a lot so I'm gonna

go with active here. Your daily calorie budget will depend on this. Just pick one

that best suits your current situation you can always change this later. Next

you're gonna pick your gender, your birthday, and where you live. So we're

just gonna go ahead and do that. Okay once you're done click the arrow on the

top right hand corner. Next you're gonna list your height, your current weight, and

your target weight. Now this might be a reality check for some people especially

if you haven't weighed yourself in a while but hey you got to start somewhere

right? Just a quick tip here, to get your most accurate weight you want to make

sure that you weigh yourself first thing in the morning after going to the

bathroom. That way you'll have a completely empty stomach. You'll also

need a scale. Now if you don't have one handy and for the

sake of following along this video you can just estimate how much you weigh and

just change it later once you have a scale. Let's just say you're 170 pounds

next we're gonna pick our target weight say you want to lose 10 pounds so we're

gonna put a hundred and sixty next you're gonna pick your weekly goal it's

up to you how aggressive you want to be on this, the more aggressive you are, the

less calories you have to eat for the day so just be aware of that. I usually

like going with the recommended one pound a week. If you want to be more

aggressive you can go one and a half next you're going to enter your email

address and a password along with the username. Once you have all that taken

care of you're gonna need to open up your email and verify your account and

once you do all that, you can finally use your login information and you're gonna

end up on this page. This is your home feed. By the way a faster way of signing

up is just using your Facebook account to sign in. Either way works. Now before

we start logging in our food, I want to quickly show you where to change your

weight, activity level, and fitness goals in case you didn't have a scale when you

were signing up. You're gonna head over to this tab that says more with three

dots at the bottom right hand corner you're gonna hit goals and this is where

you can change all the information that you put in earlier. Now, based on all the

personal information that I gave MyFitnessPal when I signed up I have two

thousand two hundred thirty calories that I can spend throughout the day. Your

number will most likely be different. It might be more or it might be less

whatever it is, think of this number as your diet currency. It's your daily

calorie budget. Your job moving forward is to stay under this number if you want

to lose weight which means that if you blow your entire calorie budget for

lunch because you crushed an entire pizza then you'll have nothing left for

the day which probably means that you'll just have to drink water and go to sleep

for dinner. You know what I mean? You have to be sensible about this, maybe you

can have a slice or two so you can live a little, you can definitely fit that

easily in your daily calorie budget. And hey if you want to discover a way on how

to get the body you want while still eating whatever you want then I highly

recommend that you stay until the end of this video. All right once you're ready I

want you to head over to the food diary tab just to the left of the plus sign

at the bottom of the page. This is MyFitnessPal's most powerful tool. It's an

extensive library of anything and everything on the planet that you can

think of when it comes to food. All you have to do is search for the food that

you're about to eat either by typing it on the search bar or scanning the food

packaging's barcode. Set the right serving size and MyFitnessPal will have

the corresponding macronutrients or macros for short for that specific food

your job is to login all your meals throughout the day and as mentioned

earlier stay under your daily calorie budget. It might take you a couple of

try's to get this right as you adjust your serving sizes and that's perfectly

normal let's do a couple of examples here

alright guys for this example we're gonna do some meatball and broccoli

stir-fry with some eggs and we're gonna make it from scratch and I'm gonna show

you how to track it on MyFitnessPal alright so we're gonna start with some

rice here. I've already got some cooked brown rice right here, this is the box where it

came from so I've already got my container here and we're just gonna

measure one cup. You can also use your food scale but I just find this a lot

easier because it's already pre-measured So we're gonna measure one cup alright so

you want to start by hitting add food. So the brand is called uncle ben's so

that's exactly what I'm gonna type. There it is. We're gonna set one cup and we're

good to go you can also change your serving size

here just pick one that makes sense. For this example we have 1 cup so that's

perfect then hit the checkmark at the top when you're done. Next we're gonna do some vegetables they're very low in

calories so you can definitely eat lots of this stuff. I just bought a store brand product right here. So we're actually gonna use our food scale here we're just gonna add it to

our rice okay so we're just gonna set this to 0, I've already got kind of a

cooked version of it and we're just gonna kind of see here we're just gonna

measure let's go with 170 grams here, so roughly 169, maybe one more, there you

go - 175 grams alright so let's look up veggies on the app so we're gonna type

Compliments broccoli. Compliments is the brand name

let's pick broccoli florets because that's what I have. Okay this is a really

cool trick here when you're measuring something on a food scale. The default serving size

is 85 grams, we measured 175 grams so we're just gonna change the serving size

to 1 gram and change the number of servings to 175 grams and again hit the

checkmark when you're done. Next we're gonna add some meatballs, we're just

gonna do 6 for this meal, so we're just gonna grab six, you don't need the food scale for this. And we're good. All right let's hit add food again the brand is called

Compliments lean Italian meatballs so let's look it up, there we go, let's

change the serving size to 1 meatball then let's go 6 servings

Next we've got some eggs. We're gonna need two of them for this meal

I'm just gonna set it aside. This one's easy so let's type eggs, pick the first

one and let's set the number of servings to two

next we're gonna add a little flavor so we're gonna use some sriracha and some

low-sodium teriyaki, all right so we're gonna do two teaspoons just to add some

flavor, good to go...one, two.. you can just eyeball this stuff if you want as well

and then one and two. Close enough. Okay let's look up both of them real quick so

let's type sriracha chili sauce, make sure you pick the right one, change

the number of servings to two and we're good

next let's do Kikkoman teriyaki sauce I'm using the low-sodium version so I

will pick that one, change the serving size two teaspoons okay

this is a perfect example where sometimes MyFitnessPal doesn't list the

serving size that you're looking for and that's okay

just pick the closest one that you can find so for this instance let's just go

tablespoon, it's not the end of the world change it to two servings and we're set

now let me be the first to tell you I'm not a good cook so I'm just gonna toss

everything in the pan and hope for the best

and here we are looks pretty good to me are you starting to see how powerful

this is? There's so much food there and my entire meal is only 554 calories just

to give you some perspective a Big Mac has 563 calories and it's definitely not

as filling, you usually have to chase it with a side of fries and a coke next

thing you know you're looking at an 1,100 calorie meal that's twice the

amount of calories of the meal we just made. All right so let's say you wanna have a snack and

you want to eat some rice chips. So we actually have a bag right here and we're just gonna measure 20 grams and I'm gonna show you how to track that

on myfitnesspal so we're just gonna set this to zero, and then we're just gonna measure 20 grams, there we go maybe one more, and 21 grams.

Now I'm just gonna open up the app, we're gonna use the barcode scanner and we're gonna see if we can get it here. There we go. Alright here we are

after scanning the barcode. Again adjust the serving size to 1 gram, then do 21

servings and we're good. And you just repeat this process for the rest of the

food that you eat for the day. Easy peasy right? Now as a general guideline you

want to aim for a 40/30/30 split for your daily calorie budget. 40%

fat, 30% carbs, and 30% protein. The carbs and fat percentages are

interchangeable depending if you want to be on a high fat or high carb diet, it's

up to you. I personally recommend going on a high fat, low carb diet especially

if you have more weight to lose. The less carbs you eat, the faster it'll be for

your body to start using your own body fat as a source of fuel. Yes there is a

way for your body to become a fat-burning machine, more on this at the

end of this video. By the way if you want to see where you're at with your

percentages, just hit your daily calorie budget and it'll pull up your numbers

here's mine I like being on a high-fat diet so I'm

at 50% fat, 30% protein, and 20% carbs. And that's it. Again if we apply the 80/20

principle here, this is the 20% work that'll get you 80% of your results as

long as you track everything and stay under your daily calorie budget,you're

good to go are you starting to see how powerful

this is? I mean this isn't rocket science, right? You have it in you to succeed

Does tracking your macros take a little bit of work? Sure, but if you don't do

this, your diet will always be a guessing game.That's why people can't seem to

lose weight even when they think they're eating "healthy". One last note here guys

you probably noticed that you can also track your water and exercise it's up to

you if you want to do that. I find that it's not as important and it's hard to

track how many calories you're burning when you workout. My recommendation is to

just make sure that you're drinking enough water and you're doing some form

of resistance training. Pretty simple, right? Now

if you guys want short but highly effective workout videos, make sure you

subscribe to my channel where I post free workout videos every week. All you

have to do is show up and follow along alright guys hope you guys enjoyed this

video on how to use MyFitnessPal to lose weight. Now it's one thing to track your macros

but it's another thing to have a proven diet you can rely on. If you're ready to take that next step,

without giving up your favorite food then you're gonna love my book, The No Diet Diet.

How to get the body you want while still eating whatever you want.

You can get access to it by clicking on the link just below this video

You can also just go directly on Amazon and just type The No Diet Diet on the search bar

and there we go. And if you loved this video then the book will blow your mind.

then the book will blow your mind.

You can also download my free ultimate diet hack cheat sheet where I reveal

nine quick ways to mindlessly hack your diet as a bonus for making it all the

way to the end of this video think of the cheat sheet as Jedi mind trick to your diet.

They're tiny little changes that you can apply to your life every day and they add up

to staggering results over time. Just click on the link below and I'll send it to you right away alright I'll see you in the next video

next we're gonna add some meatballs so just

For more infomation >> How to Use MyFitnessPal to Lose Weight - MyFitnessPal Video Tutorial - Duration: 13:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Jones Final Video - Duration: 1:53.

I am Kim Jones.

I'm from Richmond, California.

I am a GED graduate and I'm now the assistant principle for Oakland Adult and Career Education

in Oakland, California.

I decided to take the GED test when I found out from my high school councilors that I

was not going to to graduate on time with the rest of my class.

It was important to me to get a diploma or a GED because I needed to go to work at that

time.

The reason I went for the GED in the first place was I was raised by a single mom and

there was financial challenges and I needed to get a job but I also had challenges of

being raised in the street basically so I had to

overcome those challenges of a drug addiction

of incarceration and those things.

What kept me motivated was the idea that I would be able to help my family.

The idea that I would be able to go to work and be quote unquote a real man.

After my GED my plan was to go to college which I did.

My first career that I chose just didn't have the earning potential so I had some bumps

and bruises throughout life.

When I was about 23 I made up my mind to go get a bachelor's degree.

I went and got my bachelor's degree and decided I would go get a master's degree.

After I got my master's degree I worked as a councilor in middle school, high school

and decided to work with adults, volunteered to be an adult ed teacher.

Started teaching ABE and GED and after a few years got a credential an administrators credential

so now I am the assistant principle for Oakland Adult and Career Education and it all started

with my GED.

For more infomation >> Kim Jones Final Video - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Adding Images, Audio and Video to your Glitch Project - Duration: 2:07.

- [Narrator] In this video, we'll show you how

to add assets to your Glitch project.

Let's get started.

Unlike adding new files like HTML, CSS, or JavaScript files,

assets are in their own separate bin

within the Glitch editor.

You'll see it here at the top of the file directory

for your project, and when you click this Assets,

you'll see whatever images or other files

are already currently inside of here.

To add assets, you're going to click

the Add asset dropdown here,

and you can either drag and drop files directly

into the editor or you click the Computer button,

which will allow you to add files directly

from your computer.

You can add images, audio, or video files.

We're going to add an image

just so you can see how it looks.

Once your asset is uploaded, if it's an image,

you'll see it displayed here.

Video files and audio files do not show an image,

but rather, they will show

an automatically generated avatar.

In order for you to use this in your project,

you would use it just like a placeholder

for any other image or multimedia file

within any of your code.

To get the code for that, you're going to click

on the actual assets, and you'll see it will show up here

in a modal box.

To copy the URL, click the Copy URL button,

or if you need to rename this file,

this entire field is editable,

so you can rename both the file name and the extension.

Of course, you wanna be careful about renaming the extension

because that could mess up the file.

In any event where you need to delete any of these assets,

you would simply click the Delete button,

and it would be deleted.

For more videos like this, visit us on YouTube.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Adding Images, Audio and Video to your Glitch Project - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Brooke Annibale - "Glow" [Official Music Video] - Duration: 3:17.

♪ Think of you like solid ground ♪

♪ We're standing on ♪

♪ We're falling down ♪

♪ You've got that glow like a summer night ♪

♪ We're young enough ♪

♪ To make it right ♪

(oooooh)

(guitar music)

♪ Spending time like ♪

♪ We've got enough ♪

♪ To waste it all ♪

♪ And make it up ♪

♪ Your company I'm keeping it ♪

♪ I never tire ♪

♪ Of feeling this ♪

(oooohh)

(guitar music)

♪ We've got that glow ♪

♪ I don't want to hide it ♪

♪ It's too hard to fight it, no ♪

♪ We've got that glow ♪

♪ I don't want to hide it ♪

♪ It's too hard to fight it, no ♪

♪ We've got that glow ♪

♪ I don't want to hide it ♪

♪ It's too hard to fight it, no ♪

♪ We've got that glow ♪

♪ I don't want to hide it ♪

♪ It's too hard to fight it, no ♪

♪ Spending time like ♪

♪ We've got enough ♪

♪ To waste it all ♪

♪ And make it up ♪

♪ We've got that glow like a summer night ♪

♪ We're young enough ♪

♪ To make it right ♪

(ooooooh)

(guitar music)

For more infomation >> Brooke Annibale - "Glow" [Official Music Video] - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Blue skies, cooler temps - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Video: Blue skies, cooler temps - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Crash Land - The Path (Official Music Video) [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:26.

♪ I'm taking off of the ground ♪

♪ From people who keepin me down ♪

♪ Who always say dont get lost ♪

♪ I do not want to be found (x3) ♪

♪ I guess im considered a martian ♪

♪ Lets see if they get to me now ♪

♪ Wheels up ♪

♪ Wheels up ♪

♪ He gone ♪

♪ So what ♪

♪ Push on ♪

♪ Blow up (x3) ♪

♪ I'm already into tomorrow ♪

♪ So let em remain in the past ♪

♪ Thats what you get when you deal with the crash ♪

♪ Steady we climbing get out of the path ♪

♪ Watch out im breaking through ♪

♪ Another potential threat ♪

♪ Whats with the livin in harmony ♪

♪ Try to be calm cause my button is bigger yea ♪

♪ I got odometers spinning yea ♪

♪ Living outside inside of the frigid air ♪

♪ Pumping my brain full of oxygen ♪

♪ Tell you truth smelling dominance in the air ♪

♪ Whats with the drama you never drop? ♪

♪ Feels like a bomb that'll prolly pop ♪

♪ Unless you've got the confidence make it stop? ♪

♪ Talking real life shot clocks ♪

♪ Think ill be gone for a minute ♪

♪ Im ready to get it ♪

♪ The sky ain't a limit ♪

♪ 100 percent on the misses ♪

♪ Occur when you live in a prison ♪

♪ Of other decisions ♪

♪ Ive risen (x3) ♪

♪ I'm taking off of the ground ♪

♪ From people who keepin me down ♪

♪ Who always say dont get lost ♪

♪ I do not want to be found (x3) ♪

♪ I guess im considered a martian ♪

♪ Lets see if they get to me now ♪

♪ Wheels up ♪

♪ Wheels up ♪

♪ He gone ♪

♪ So what ♪

♪ Push on ♪

♪ Blow up (x3) ♪

♪ I'm already into tomorrow ♪

♪ So let em remain in the past ♪

♪ Thats what you get when you deal with the crash ♪

♪ Steady we climbing get out of the path ♪

♪ Even in dreams I'm been dreamin ♪

♪ Even in light i'm beamin ♪

♪ I'ma peace out these demons ♪

♪ Never had doubt believin ♪

♪ Every night i'm scheming ♪

♪ Because one of these nights i'm leavin ♪

♪ With smog cove ringing the ceiling ♪

♪ I'm coming through just to clean the air ♪

♪ Go post where i leave you ♪

♪ While i'm ghost like see through ♪

♪ Bout to kill it so lethal ♪

♪ Its metaphorically legal ♪

♪ But not metaphorically speaking ♪

♪ I'm meteorically peaking ♪

♪ Do not call it any achievement ♪

♪ Because its unknown what i'm seeking ♪

♪ I'm taking off of the ground ♪

♪ From people who keepin me down ♪

♪ Who always say dont get lost ♪

♪ I do not want to be found (x3) ♪

♪ I guess im considered a martian ♪

♪ Lets see if they get to me now ♪

♪ Wheels up ♪

♪ Wheels up ♪

♪ He gone ♪

♪ So what ♪

♪ Push on ♪

♪ Blow up (x3) ♪

♪ I'm already into tomorrow ♪

♪ So let em remain in the past ♪

♪ Thats what you get when you deal with the crash ♪

♪ Steady we climbing get out of the path ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét