Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Staying in Barcelona when things were really

tough because of everything I was going through, because

of how difficult it was, the distance... deciding

to keep chasing my dream.

The Camp Nou.

Barbecued meat.

The best goalkeeper... I've played with a lot

but just to pick a couple out I'd say

Buffon, Neuer... I don't know. I'm sure

I'm forgetting a lot, aren't I? But they're

two of the best. Casillas too.

The best band?

The best band.

I like Los Cafres and Gondwana a lot.

I don't know. Right now… the one in the Champions

League final against Manchester, with my head.

I don't know. A nice, quiet island, with

no one around, a place where I can enjoy

my family and the peace and quiet.

Being able to enjoy a profession

I've liked since I was a boy and

being able to do it in front of lots of people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét