Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Hello ladies and gentlemen! this is DataBlinx welcoming you guys to the new videos i will be producing.

For now on.

Unboxing videos usually consist of me showing you guys

some cool stuff I might have got from you now but maybe a thrift store or

maybe a flea market maybe I picked up some cool gadgets or games at my local

game you know store show you guys what I got and maybe unboxing videos up like

the recording mics or stuff like that I actually bought online I just thought

maybe you guys would like that so. Alright guys let's go ahead

and start off this first episode. so the first it's actually something I

got the Dollar Tree essentially the story is that my mom said at this store

everything's a dollar I was like oh really and then I noticed all this cool

stuff they had that is selling for a dollar. So here's the first item yeah

it's nothing really special it's just no cool thing you can plug into your wall.

And I like how it's the three prong one so I can use it for you know my laptop.

The only difference is you can't do the three pong so this is very cool and

awesome. The other thing I found was this it is a charge and sync dock for an

Android phone. It was $1.00 it's pretty cool. Lets read this Android and

compatible easy access to USB.

My phone's pretty dead so lets see if it works. Ok so you don't need a plug-in any batteries

essentially there's a little UBS, so I guess you would want to get a

block or something. Plugging in but right next to me is a

little wall and you know you just put that back in. I'm going to use that plug

it in. So my phone is at a 43%. I don't think I would know I'm gonna have to

No i'm going to have to take off my case will quick. You can see but it actually is charging

that that's pretty cool um but I think the problem is I don't know if you

would mind but if you get this it is charging it that's pretty cool. but you

will have to take off your case and also let me take this off on the bottom. Wow

oh yeah sorry the plastic it there's a plastic thing right here there's a

little prongs so I think see they want you to put the little thing right in

there you put it okay yeah I just kind of help stabilize it. But it does charge

it that's pretty cool does work you don't need to put any batteries in it.

You just might need to take off your case if we have one. All right let's get

to like the main course of this episode! Now as I said one thing I may do

it's like showing you if I went to my local game store and show you

what I bought. Alright I bought a couple games. I don't know if you have a local

store called Distraders but that's who I go to.

I bought games from three different consoles. So let's go with the first one

SpongeBob SquarePants the movie. Actually bought this because it actually there's

really good price and on my channel I'm doing stuff for SpongeBob SquarePants Battle for

Bikini Bottom. I always wanted to get this game and on

Gameanyone.com I asked people if they'd be interested in me doing a

Blinx The Timesweeper but they actually are saying after SpongeBob

SquarePants Battle for Bikini Bottom they would want more SpongeBob game so right there

I got another one. Alright and now for the main majority now Distraders us has a thing

for you you buy five you get the six one free so right here SpeedKings for the Xbox.

I actually having a copy of it downstairs but it doesn't work anymore.

So I bought a new one. I already have this for the Ps2 but the graphics suck as I

can't see crap in it and really if I could review the Xbox and Ps2 in like

two seconds essentially I say the Xbox has better graphics but has the crappier

controller and depending on what game you're playing you may just want to play

on the ps2 because the controls won't be so convoluted

is there enough buttons on the Xbox essentially. Right here I got the metal

case of a Halo 2. Cool thing is um it's complete.

it's got everything's got the magazine

so yeah I remember well last time I went not this time last time like Halo 2 like

the first Halo was um like 11 or something I was like what that's

ludicrous so, but sometimes this happens so this is on clearance

um as you can see this is not evening Halo sometimes they do that did they do

this um I guess maybe they need to check their numbers or something but this is

not the game at all last time they they didn't to me um I

wanted like MX Motocross they gave me like the sequel but I was like oh

that's not that that's not that bad I'll probably take it due to the fact that it

would have cost more if I would have gotten like the actual case but then

when I looked at the disc it was all scratch up but this wasn't so I pop the

game in I kind of played it a little bit was like actually I kind of like this

game I seen on the shelf but I didn't buy it but I might not just take it back

actually it's pretty good. And the final game console yeah is for the Ps4 now so

I might have probably play online I don't think there's a lot of people on

it but it was eight and it was day zero edition so even if I did I could get you

know some stuff for it. And then the final game Snipers Elite 3

Ultimate Edition. Comes with all the DLC so pretty cool it's 20 so yeah that's what

what I picked up guys. Uh leave a like and comment if you like

this type of video if you want to see more of these thank you.

For more infomation >> Video Game Pick Ups #1 - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

ATF Officials Release Video Of Suspected Arsonist In Concord Apartment Fire Under Construction - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> ATF Officials Release Video Of Suspected Arsonist In Concord Apartment Fire Under Construction - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Revelan video de joven abatido por la policía en Los Angeles | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Revelan video de joven abatido por la policía en Los Angeles | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

video cách làm tạp chí photoshop - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> video cách làm tạp chí photoshop - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

RELAXING VIDEOS Sleep Music #12 - EASY to Sleep While Watching, Most Satisfying Video - Duration: 11:38.

Please Subscribe me

For more infomation >> RELAXING VIDEOS Sleep Music #12 - EASY to Sleep While Watching, Most Satisfying Video - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

रमजान स्पेशल व्हाट्सप्प स्टेटस | Ramzan Dua WhatsApp Status Video - Duration: 0:33.

Islamic Whatsapp Status

For more infomation >> रमजान स्पेशल व्हाट्सप्प स्टेटस | Ramzan Dua WhatsApp Status Video - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Fadu Attitude |Kadak Attitude Whatsapp Video Status - Duration: 0:34.

Whatsapp Status Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét