Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Hi, everyone!

I'm Alfian 27 years old Local Guide from Palu, Indonesia

I love to explore many places including National Park

4 years ago, when i moved from my hometown to my current place for work, everything was difficult

because the information on my new place was limited.

Based on my story, my experience about difficulty, I'd loved to join Local Guide.

Being a Local Guide is such an honour for me

because i can give many information and share

and all information I shared will be helpful and useful for many people

I'm really excited about Connect Live in San Fransisco this year

I want to meet many Local Guide all over the world

for sharing and learn from them how to be better Local Guide.

I'm sure Google Local Guide will change the world be a better place

So, see you in San Fransisco

LOCAL GUIDE !

BE EVERYWHERE...

IS POSSIBLE !!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét