Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

do you wanna come over and give me

AIDS?

I'm greek... soo

opater asmina ti LEFKADER

hEloOooOOOo

this is meronar and the diamonds

I'M GREAK

TILL THE DAY I DIE

ummmmmmmmmmm

my pussy taste like

uhhh

LEFKADAR

I'm GrEeEEEeEK

cuz it's me who's getting laid

and I'm always getting paid

the only high-class

GREEK

whOOOOOOOOOOOOOre

my bussy taste like

two greek guys' loads

inside

my ASS

*paxomoaning*

*vaginal heaven*

i'm GREEK

grEEKS

greeks

GReeK

are you shook yet?

For more infomation >> MARINA AND THE DEVIL | "PAXOMOUNA" OFFICIAL VIDEO (Subtitle Lyrics) - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

#F3DPCH Thank You Video for our F3DPCH Supporters - Send Me your Logos and Headshots for Banner #2 - Duration: 11:09.

so a Friday night we had her Friday night 3d printer community hangout

livestream and we had a guest panel which was fun King 3d with Glenn and

Xander and we also had Walter from country three day I had Chuck hello buck

lined up and I also had a guest Ross from gear down for what I lined up but I

didn't announce to anyone that he was going to join us then later on you'll

see a surprise visit in a moment here but throughout the night as something

really interesting occurred and I was really blessed to have such an

outpouring of love on the channel so I want to give you a little hint of what

was happening here so what was really cool is that Joel Joel joined up we had

some of our members had communication with him and he said that he would try

to support the Friday night 3d printer treating the hangouts more so this was

really awesome that he jumped in and that that helped really amp up the

energy we were already excited anyway because it's a topic in for robotics you

know we're already building this robotic device which is a 3d printer but then

we're using that printer to build potentially robots and you saw Chuck and

Ross talking about them so then we started talking about a topic of this

particular robot that I saw which was on marques Brownlee's channel called a dope

tech one of his dope tech segments and this one was this robotic camera arm

that could do really impossible moves so Joel Joel joins in and the the energy in

the live stream just amps up you know his presence can it really creates an

aura and it's it's amazing to see how we all feed off of that and it really set

up for a next remaining half right we went on for an hour and a half but it

really set up for the next half of the session so he joins and I show

them the video of this dope tag let me see if I can get to it

ramping up and ramping down moves any keyframes or movie alright so right

there Matt Matt flip all from how I do it he donated $5 Paulson right I don't

expect anything in this so I get this $5 it's just the beginning and he says here

in this note the thanks everyone for joining I mean it was pretty good

turnout right I mean we had 30 30 likes on that

video I think we had 20-something likes in the livestream which was which is

really good and he said thanks to the coast and he's requested everyone to

smash the thumbs up button so then Ken Cobb he donates $20 now I

didn't notice that at first because there's so much going on in the stream

you know as as the host of the live stream it's not like you have a lot to

do but it's more than normal because you know you're you're trying to track the

conversations to keep it flowing and I wasn't able to keep track of the chat

itself and so it was really the dude it was really the panel co-host that helped

point out this you know they pointed out the $20 at some point later but it

wasn't until days after which today is the 24th you know it's a Tuesday the

livestream happened on Friday wasn't until now that I had time to go

through to create this formal thank-you video and I noticed the Ken said here

I'm building a robotic device for the past 5 years that can help physically

challenged people that's awesome I really wish I had that maybe maybe

somebody didn't they mentioned it maybe I caught it I

there was so much going on that night I don't even remember commenting on if I

did but that's awesome so $20 great you know I'm gonna

definitely bring awareness to this and I be so shown from a skew view 3d donated

$20 here and he said looking forward at the scene everyone at Earth you could

throw this to the post or fun - god bless awesome because I'm making person

number two and poster number two is gonna have all the creators who I miss

from poster number one I mean that it's great that the the support from the

community so thank you Sean for that that donation

yeah so I noticed say Eddie Eddie Moser donated $21 he outdid excuse 3ds you

know $20 and so now it's kind of looking like it might be a war a donation war

and you know it and he just this tickle-tickle you know I mean it was

awesome but now you know we're at we're at a

forty forty six dollars at the moment that that's been donated

so now you see here bv3 de brian vines 3d you donated $22 so now he just outdid

Eddy's $21 and and I'm I just literally I was just overwhelmed with emotions you

know you you just have people throwing money as appreciate it very much you

know it's definitely going towards the the second poster so now it's definitely

at all that war because Eddie's saying no he's saying that he's not gonna be

outdone right so he donates $23 and says no so then Chris of Chris Russell of

practical printing so then Chris Russell of practical printing drops $23 on one

side so now he just out did Eddie Moser so we were at 90

$91 so this puts in said um I think it's 91 so this foot so I

said 94 114 dollars I think ships Chuck by the

way I need to get one of those shirts do you sell them on usually

so now there's the big one so Eddie anyone Eddie dropped $100 and

and just he said my crown so that uh yeah he won tonight on that one

so that I really appreciate that guys everyone for your donation and you know

I did the banner for Murph you know didn't expect anything in return and

this was really

not expected not anticipated and wholeheartedly appreciated so I really

appreciate everything you're doing I also appreciate everyone's help and

participate in the live stream but not just the slide stream other live streams

and also taking the time to do a retweet or like in a tweet all those things you

know it all helps we we all help each other and that's that's the main focus

of me participating in the Friday night 3d printer hangout is to help bring

awareness to everyone else and that's the main reason why I did the poster you

got the poster people be like okay I know them and you can have identity with

certain certain content creators because you know them and other content creators

like oh or what do they do I've never seen that before and then so it raises

awareness and then all of a sudden now those content creators are seeing an

influx of new viewers and the ability to do a live stream and then they

participate in other people's live streams and it's just this big thing

that really ramps up the community's support of one another and I see this in

Sean's live streams and you have you have Walters live streams you got Sonic

Academy you know they these are all like Chris Riley they're then Colin you know

of course Glen and Xander and we just see in that that community coming

together to support one another is it's really awesome and we're becoming closer

and closer friends is a little bit first off the common bond there is tacos it's

not 3d printed it's really tacos and then 3d printing is on top of that

and I think somewhere in there is rum exactly somewhere in there is from

somewhere you guys can tell me where the rum is whether it's tacos 3d printing

rum rum Todd no it can't tacos cannot be hired and rum there's got to be tacos

rum then 3d printing or tacos 3d printing rum help me out here guys tell

me which where we are where we're at is it what's the order where's the rum fit

in I do like I really do like captain so I finished the two bottles of of Jameson

and now I'm on Captain so and they have a couple big bottles of captain so I

think we're good there for a while so anyway again thank you everyone for the

donations just above and beyond and I can't wait to see everyone back in Earth

For more infomation >> #F3DPCH Thank You Video for our F3DPCH Supporters - Send Me your Logos and Headshots for Banner #2 - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Hot dance video call girls boy and Live🔥 show 2018 in the world part 04 - Duration: 1:21.

sucribe now this channel

For more infomation >> 🔥Hot dance video call girls boy and Live🔥 show 2018 in the world part 04 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

abnormal video DID YouTube - Duration: 4:51.

Zubir

Yea?

Hi

Zubir, how was the class just now?

It was very interesting

and the topic is so unbelievable mainstream

Yeah me too. You know what? I just love this subject too much.

Because its like, it broaden my mind about disorders.

And actually, since you are the smartest in my class. In our class actually.

I would like to ask you about one disorder.

Have you ever heard about DID?

Yeah, i know about DID. DID is Dissociative Identity Disorder.

And I have a lot of research about this. So DID is....

Assalamualaikum. Hello everyone?

This is me. Your brother, Mikail.

And this is my true indentity. But wait, guys...

What if my own identity contain one or more than two identities?

In a state of without my knowledge and will.

Like this.

So, maybe most probably I'm experiencing and struggling in this kind of disorder.

Oh. I got your point Zubir.

But actually, I have something to tell you.

I don't know. I think, I have this disorder somehow.

Because, I think I have a few identities.

Sometime I feel like, I want to be a girl.

But sometime, I really want to be a tough man

And even sometime, I want to be astronout.

Yeah. Actually, if want to identify the characteristic.

Actually it very easy. But,base on DSM5, the characteristic of DID is....

So, the characteristic for DID are...

The first one is the causalitity.

Which is the patient himmself who seek for treatment.

And the second characteristic is the alter identities.

Which is the different identities that the patient have.

For example, one identity could be carefree, fun loving and sexually provocative.

And the other identities could be quiet and serious.

Causes.

Almost all patients have histories of

horrible, unspeakable child abuse during childhood.

Physical, sexual and emotional abuse.

Psychologically of when the child causing their mind to speak of this experience.

Splitting of this experience causes structural disassotiation.

This means a person with DID will perceive themselve to be made of number of parts

each of whom function, think, experience

and interact with the world independently and separately.

Some part will function normally.

They will work, study or raise children.

But everybody with the DID will have parts

form in childhood who hold the traumatic memories.

It when this part are triggered, by a reminder of the abuse they suffered.

That the person with DID will experience problem and disruption to their mental well-being.

Wow!

Seems you know a lot about DID.

Maybe I can see you probably know where do I have to go

to find more information on this DID?

You can actually get information on

Question concern about treatment can get from hospital or clinic

There are also websites and hotlines

that we refer to gather information, consultation, counselling or treatment.

You can google at Mental Health Association http://d-home.org.my/

and Malaysian Mental Health Association http://mmha.org.my/

But you know Zubir.

When I watched the drama or some movie about DID.

This person with DID they are so violence you know.

They even kill you, you know?

Yeah. This actually weird.

Really?

People with DID are know more likely to be violent than anyone else.

There are very few documented cases are linking crime to DID.

The idea of an evil authored is not true

People with DID are more likely than the general population to be re-traumarized

and experience further abuse and violence.

For more infomation >> abnormal video DID YouTube - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Tera buzz whatsapp status video - Duration: 0:34.

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

HC Creation

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét