Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

The world needs this... and becoming a success within myself will only encourage success around me.

For more infomation >> W.I.M.P.I.A.M Video - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Wanna Be - TheFizzleFlame (Official Music Video) [Back 2 the Basics] - Duration: 2:23.

Coming from a place where a million muthafuckas wanna be

like me, wanna be like me, oh ho, oh,

I'm Coming from a place where a million muthafuckas wanna be like me, wanna be like

me, oh ho, oh ho,

So celebrate, celebrate, Let a muhfucka cut that cake, oh,

Im feeling up for a minute, are we done or we finished,

Know you loved every minute girl,

Cause I could go so fast, Or I could slow it down, how you like it,

Put my right hand on the Bible, Might have never fucked but I tried to, yeah,

So celebrate, celebrate, I Hit her phone once and get a second date,

You can hit her all day, but she won't ever play,

Now you looking back to me to find a Second way,

Fucking Bozo, liking all her photos, Hitting me for help but I am not your fucking

bro tho, I used to come to you but all of that can

happen no more, Now I guess I'm only riding solo, flame

Coming from a place where a million muthafuckas wanna be like me, wanna be like me, oh ho,

oh,

I'm Coming from a place where a million muthafuckas wanna be like me, wanna be like

me, oh ho, oh ho,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét