Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Learn Color Animal

For more infomation >> Learn Color Wild Animal play Soccer Ball with Masha || Fun Video Learning for Kid - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Video 20180428230814111 by videoshow - Duration: 4:24.

Jim doesn't kill me

Jim, darling

don't look at me that way

I had my hair cut off

and sold it because I couldn't have lived through Christmas without giving you a present

It'll grow out again--you won't mind, will you?

I just had to do it

My hair grows awfully fast

Say 'Merry Christmas!' Jim, and let's be happy.

You don't know what a nice-what a beautiful, nice gift I've got for you

You've cut off your hair?

Cut it off and sold it

Don't you like me just as well, anyhow?

I'm me without my hair, ain't I?

You say your hair is gone?

You needn't look for it

It's sold, I tell you--sold and gone, too

It's Christmas Eve, boy. Be good to me, for it went for you. Maybe the hairs of my head were numbered

but nobody could ever count my love for you

Shall I put the chops on, Jim?

oh, combs. it's beautiful, Jim

My hair grows so fast, Jim!

oh,oh!

Isn't it a dandy, Jim?

I hunted all over town to find it

You'll have to look at the time a hundred times a day now

Give me your watch.

I want to see how it looks on it

Dell. I sold it to buy combs

let's put our Christmas presents away and keep 'em a while.

They're too nice to use just at present

I sold the watch to get the money to buy your combs

And now suppose you put the chops on.

For more infomation >> Video 20180428230814111 by videoshow - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Emergency Vehicles | Street Vehicle Videos For Kids - Duration: 10:21.

Learn Emergency Vehicles...Street Vehicle

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét