Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

so hi my beloved beloved friends I'm a little bit getting eaten crazy I'm

trying to fall every instruction on YouTube tutorials and as my buddy

PewDiePie he has like millions of subscribers he's

suggesting do these do that or I do everything but I'm still searching for

new ideas I don't know what to do and I do not going to beg for subscribers

please please look look what I'm going through

look thank you

For more infomation >> How to Beg for Subscribers on You Tube (following pewdiepie funny video) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

How I Edit My (Musical.ly) Videos | with English subtitels! - Duration: 3:20.

Hi! Today I'm going to make a video that is really much requested

and I also wanted to make it for a long time... Namely

how I edit my videos!

Do you want that I'm going to explain other stuff

like with effects or something else

idk what you want to see...

Then, like this video and comment what kind of tutorial you want to see

And then probably I'm going to make a serie about it

If you guys like these kind of videos

But let's not make this intro too long, let's begin!

Okay, I'm now in my 'film room'

It's actually our laundry room

Now I'm going to set up my green screen for this wall

But that will take a while

So, then we see further

Okay, I've put everything ready

I've chosen this sound, from Nicki Minaj. It's an old one

But I thought I can make from this sound a good green screen song *goes well Marjolein*

And I'm going to record it now

Okay, uhm... Now I'm going to edit it

As you can see, in this section there's some normal wall (no green screen)

So I'm going to take that away, and I'm going to show you how. *I forgot to say: you need to buy this, it's something around 2 dollars! x (I can also make tutorials where you don't have to buy stuff, comment if you want it!) <3*

I'll do first as background a photo of a beach

But I need to find a picture of a beach from internet

So...

And now we chose this clip

And we click on the green color

And I click ont his icon

And I can also delete this (the normal wall)

But I'm going to search for the good green color

My camera is not that good so

there're really much different colors of green

*and that's also because of the lightning!* Look, as you can see, is it a bad color green.

I show you here that I go from my green screen to the beach

And I think that's funny

And now you can put cool effects on it but I'm not showing it you right now.

Because I think that you need to find that out by yourself

Because

Yeah, I did that too and I like that!

And now comes the end result!

That was the video!

I hope that you had learned something

If you want to learn other stuff from me

Like this video and comment what you want to know

And I see you in my next video!

Byee!!!

For more infomation >> How I Edit My (Musical.ly) Videos | with English subtitels! - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

SpaceX launch video from Playalinda: We drove across Florida for this - Duration: 7:36.

You hear the woooo, you get full of bumps

We are in one of the most beautiful beach communities

in Florida and I cannot see anything

Good morning to you, too

We woke up today and the weather is like this

so we're just going...

Unfortunately this was our only stop for the day

because we're driving all the way from the northwest coast to the east coast of Florida

And we need to be there as soon as possible

There's a special reason

This is not how you imagine Florida

Let me show you what we're missing

Look at this and this

And this!

The color of the water

But, let's also look at the positive side

We are on our way to see a real rocket launch

at Cape Canaveral

This is one of those things I never imagined in my life

that I'd be able to do it. I'm so excited!

That's why we want to go straight there. We don't want to stop for anything

We want to make sure we're there with enough time in advance to find parking

And do everything that we need to do, and hopefully nothing goes wrong

And now we moved one hour ahead; just entered the Eastern time zone

That was very fast, you probably could not read what was written in that water tank

It was 'Tallahassee'

We're driving by the capital of Florida, but you can't see anything here from the road

Good news is the sun is back

The road is absolutely beautiful

You go through large parts of green only

on both sides. I love it!

I am so amazed by all this green that I started researching about Tallahassee

And discovered that being outdoors is really part of the culture here

Look at this. They have over 600 miles of nature trails

So many trails that there's an online guide where you can choose a trail by surface,

skill level... There are even maps! Wow!

Jacksonville! This is the largest city in northern Florida, and that also means we're getting close to the coast

Jax! I love it! Short for Jacksonville

Here's something few people who are not from Florida would know

Jacksonville is the largest city by area

in the contiguous United States

There are larger cities in Alaska, but only there

That means that in area, Jax beats New York and L.A.

Go Jax!

Looking good, right on time

Do rains cancel the rocket launch?

Ooooffff!

I'm seeing the rockets! They're right there, right there! Do you see them?

These people might even see the rocket from here

_ "Just one?" _ "Yeah, thank you!"

You don't need necessarily to go to NASA

to see a rocket launch

There are several places you can go

and spend way less

We came here to this Beach called Playalinda

where we have a direct view to Cape Canaveral

This is supposed to be a prime spot

to see rocket launches

We just paid the entry fee to the park

which was ten dollars

And now we have this view

Everybody waiting

Get ready, baby!

Over there, there are some guards

taking care of the space

This is really the closest we can get

Getting here was not that easy

There was some traffic to get inside the park

We waited for about 20 minutes

there and in a traffic jam

And then we couldn't find a parking space

We parked really, really far away

And we had to walk for like an hour

at the beach to get here

And that's because we arrived two and a half hours

prior to the launch

That is so cool! At the exact time, the rocket goes

And then comes the sound... wooooooo

You get full of bumps!

It's really, really exciting, but you gotta be smart

because there's no countdown

you need to be really paying attention

There are no astronauts in that rocket

It's just taking supplies to the International Space Station

We drove for six straight hours

non-stop, not even to go to the bathroom

And I feel like I witnessed history today

We're driving by the capital of Te... Texas...

How much time in advance do they know

the weather forecasts

for the rocket launches?

Look at this! It could have all gone wrong

Oh, my God! Imagine!

Guess what I discovered about Playalinda beach?

You know that beach there we went for the rocket?

It's a nude beach

_ "Is it?" _ "Yeah"

No, it isn't

_ "It is!" _ "No way!"

Actually just lot 13. The very last one

I'm going there

[laughs]

For more infomation >> SpaceX launch video from Playalinda: We drove across Florida for this - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Desir - Pusulasız [ Music Video ] - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Desir - Pusulasız [ Music Video ] - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Most Satisfying Slime Video - Adding Random Stuffs Into Slime #925 - Duration: 11:07.

Most Satisfying Slime Video - Adding Random Stuffs Into Slime #925

For more infomation >> Most Satisfying Slime Video - Adding Random Stuffs Into Slime #925 - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

One Minute Video Application - Connect Live 2018 #LocalGuidesConnect - Duration: 0:56.

hello guys my name is Uly I am from Indonesia I am a Local Guide Level 7 and

also I am moderator of Jakarta Local Guide community in Google+. I love to contribute

in Google map by uploading photos or videos, review places, add new places or

edit information of places. By now, I have uploaded about 500 photos and over 1

million views. I keep to contribute, because, in addition to helping me, the information

will be very useful to other people. Talking about meet-up, I am the first host of

Jakarta Local Guide meet-up, who makes this exist again since its absence

one year ago. Attending LG Connect Live, is a dream come true for me. I believe by joining this yearly

event, I can make my community stronger, especially in Jakarta. See you in San

Francisco I'm a Local Guide.

For more infomation >> One Minute Video Application - Connect Live 2018 #LocalGuidesConnect - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release) - Duration: 2:50.

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release)

For more infomation >> Pakistani ispr songs 2018 |Emotional Video Army (new Release) - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Compilation 2018 | Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Videos #2 - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Compilation 2018 | Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Videos #2 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Compilation 2018 | Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Videos #12 - Duration: 10:08.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét