Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Hello Local Guide and Google Map.

My name is Anthony. I'm from Thailand.

But now I've been studying in New York City.

And I'm heading to Level 8

with almost 1,200 photos

and almost 4 million views.

With local guide in New York City,

I can find the school that is fit to me,

I can make new friends and explore new places.

For more infomation >> Google Local Guides Connect Live 2018 Application Video - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Tiago's Adventures 3 (Interactive Video) - Duration: 4:51.

[suspense, x3]

[dramatic suspense]

NARRATOR: Little did you know that magic wand will change the course of your life FOREVER.

All magic wands will get magic...

but in hands of a kid,

Tiago...

Tiago: What a beautiful day. What is this? A magic wand?

[Tiago screams]

Tiago: I hate the dark!

*screams*

*sighs* That was so weird.

I don't really wanna touch that magic wand ever-- wait! Who turned the light off?

[click] Wait! Everything's black and white! What happened? There's no colors!

Well, I'm going to touch that magic wand ever again. I'm going to.

There, much better.

Magic Wand: Hello, Tiago.

Tiago: What, you can talk?

Magic Wand: Yes I can talk. There's an adventure for you.

There's a sheepherder called Droopy. From Metro Goldwyn Mayer.

Also, you may need be play with me, cause this was not a speed round, it was just a sound mis--

Tiago: Okay, thanks. Where's Droopy?

Magic Wand: Droopy is around the sheep farm-- [lagging]

Tiago: Split up!

Magic Wand: Farm. From the other side!

Tiago: *sighs* Thank goodness.

Okay, here I'm saving you. Okay, Magic Wand, come with me, stay low and be quiet.

You can't see anything? I'm going to turn the light on. Okay, I'll just open the curtains.

Guys, help me find Droopy the shepherder! The magic wand told me an adventure for me.

Oh! There's the door! (x3)

I'm pretty sure we can go there!

...that? Well I gue-- I guess it's pretty shiny.

Do you rather go to that door here or the daylight here?

I- I don't get it, but... the daylight or, the door right there?

They can be multiple choices. Infinite possibilities...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét