Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

I am Duong, an 18-year-old Vietnamese student

Well, I was born and brought up in Hanoi - a capital which has an advanced culture deeply imbued with traditions

I'm a senior of Foreign Language Specialized School

At this school, I have shared amazing time with this 2 best friends who always support me in my life and in my study

Well, I wonder what they think about me after three years studying together?

At first, she didn't really impress me

However, the more I get closed to her, the more I've realized that I can count on her

When an emergency, she's very level-headed

Well, I have known her for a very long time and what I admire most about her is that

She is a very supportive friend I mean whenever we have a group project

She will be the first one to motivate us to perform our tasks

And she's truly a leader, and I'm really proud of her

So, that is what friends talk about me

Personally, I think that I also possess good team-working skill

I prefer to look with people rather than to work alone

In a team I always try to understand others and communicate clearly

That explains why I'm always be the one who connects my members in my team

Choosing a suitable major when attending university was the most challenging task ever

When I realized how greatly the media influences of the public

My heart was in the Communication

My goal is to become a communication manager in the international non-profit organization

for the difficulty, especially for children, such as UNICEF or Childfund

I hope that I can help them to get a better life

I am ready on the way to make my dream come true and this HAN Scholarship

will have me to obtain that goal

For more infomation >> MY VIDEO RESUME | Thuy Duong Pham - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

(Official Music Video) Walmart yodeling kid [RAP FREESTYLE] - Duration: 5:18.

she don't need to be she didn't mean to do it

she fuck the whole crew hey what's up you told if your boy Robin discipline Oh

Sam and today we're coming at you in a free style to the Walmart you're the

little boy remix but first make sure y'all like comment and subscribe

cuz let's try a little game of all time on YouTube let's go yeah go gang let's

get right into the booth

hit you with that you're a boy your girl says she want to go to voyage on my dick

like your boy girl boy oh my toy yo yo yo yo boy all these hoes

only do now is your ma you're a boy Oh Spanish track okay I'm coming dear ex-im

economy pot ooh

like I said I'm a shark believe me I'll put you six feet and a dirt yeah I'm

hitting my boy you gonna yeah yeah are you gonna be on a shirt oh yes doing me

she do you oh yeah she's a fucking your business though yeah yeah I'm a rapper

you to be the flow I'm a rapper Nicki already know I'm a rapper Kanye West

booby booby booby I'm a rapper those beats I'll pick a supper your girl is

chopper call her my trap clean got a sip in the lane whoo took a hose okay

mighty mean okay yeah yeah she do be she do me she do be she do you

she do them to your home you know she got that kind of lovin she got that kind

of loving she got that I'm loving I hit it love it can I lick Oh flip her over

did I hit it economy splats racks on racks stacks on stacks on my bar I had

from the back

she like it like that now pull off her tracks yeah you tell me

to stop it yo yo stop it no kiddin trying to bang put it on a trance don't

know when to stop

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah you're a boy Daniel girl know how to get her

boyfriend on my dick boy she was shaking Danny your girl want me Dad me but sadly

I got another one push her to the side she said she gonna ride write it down I

say not be a paperboy on mother about that paper boy okay you need to always

thinking about that paper boy paper would you know never stops just that

paper boy oh she do you see do me hey was that bar

she's my girl she got me she do you keep up the ho she do she do oh oh turn up

well guys that is the video hey mess with the bars do be she do

okay I'll do that take my fools dog to the what's what

(Official Music Video) Walmart yodeling kid [RAP FREESTYLE]

For more infomation >> (Official Music Video) Walmart yodeling kid [RAP FREESTYLE] - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Haan Karwake:- Rana Gill ( official video ) | Jassi Lohka | Latest Punjabi Songs 2018 - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Haan Karwake:- Rana Gill ( official video ) | Jassi Lohka | Latest Punjabi Songs 2018 - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube SHOCK - Video giant's most popular clip EVER Despacito gets defaced by hackers - Duration: 3:33.

YouTube SHOCK - Video giant's most popular clip EVER Despacito gets defaced by hackers YouTube has been targeted by hackers today with the site's most popular video of all-time Despacito defaced. Earlier today the cover image for Despacito, which has been viewed over five million times, was removed.

In its place was a picture of a masked gang holding guns, taken from the Netflix show Casa de Papel. The video for Despacito, by Luis Fons featuring Daddy Yankee, was originally posted by Vevo.

Dozens of other videos were also defaced including songs from Taylor Swift, Drake, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Shakira. One of the alleged hackers claimed on Twitter that they had used a "script" to edit the YouTube video titles.

They wrote: "Its just for fun, I just use [the] script youtube-change-title-video and I write hacked. Dont judge me I love YouTube." However cyber-security expert Prof Alan Woodward, from Surrey University, told the BBC it was unlikely hackers could gain access so easily.       He said: To upload and alter video content with code you should require an authorisation token.

  So, either this hacker has found a way around that need for authorisation, or they are being economical with the facts, or they obtained the permissions in some other way.   Speaking to Express.co.uk, a YouTube spokesperson said: "After seeing unusual upload activity on a handful of VEVO channels, we worked quickly with our partner to disable access while they investigate the issue." While Vevo added: Vevo can confirm that a number of videos in its catalogue were subject to a security breach today, which has now been contained.

  We are working to reinstate all videos affected and our catalogue to be restored to full working order. We are continuing to investigate the source of the breach. The news comes after earlier this month YouTube users were also hit by other issues.

Last week YouTube error 500 messages started appearing when users tried to visit the video streaming giant's site. Instead of clicking through to the content they want, users were seeing YouTube Internal 500 Error messages instead.

These appeared with a line of code and a purple monkey holding a hammer. "Sorry something went wrong," a message from YouTube reads.

"A team of highly trained monkeys are has been dispatched to deal with the situation. "If you see them, send them this information as text (screenshots frighten them).".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét