Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

So this is what I think the kids would

call authenticity. It means I'm coming to

you with no makeup, my hair in a very

messy ponytail, and my Mickey Mouse

sweatshirt on. But I wanted to take this

opportunity to invite you to something

on Monday that I've got going on.

Since I left Success Magazine or since

it laid us all off, whichever way you

choose to look at it, I've started my own podcast.

it's called the Secret to My Success

and it launches on Monday April 30th.

I would just love it if you would take a listen.

Let me know what you think and leave a review.

Either way I want to invite you to experience

this new thing with me. It's quite honestly

very very nerve-wracking and just

a little bit outside of my comfort zone

- to be promoting myself so much.

The fact that I'm doing this video is even a

little bit unusual for me but I want to

push myself out there and make this leap.

The Secret to my Success talks to

authors, experts, leaders and it finds out

what they do best. What skill or trait

they have and then I talk to them about

how they first identified that strength

and how we too can hone those skills.

So like I said, please take a listen.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks so much

For more infomation >> This Podcast Promo Video Is As Real As It Gets - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Please Don't click on this video - Duration: 0:08.

(utter silence)

Jim Perkins

(prison dwight advances toward you, you have accepted your fate)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét