Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

I have fallen in love

With a light kit

so this is the Aputure Amaran

672 LED 3 light kit

Which is the light kit that I have used on every interview shoot I go on since I bought it

Let me tell you what this includes.

The beautiful thing with Aputure is their kits are legitimate. We have three lights and

the cool thing about these lights are you have your clear filter, so that's for daylight and your tungsten filter

And it comes on one for all

three

all three

which is fantastic because you never know what color temperature you're gonna have to shoot at.

Two of the lights in each kit have the

W designation and that means it is a wide spread

it's going to spread the light

Outwards where one of those is designated with an S. Let me get the reflection an s

So that's gonna be your spot light

I typically use that either for the main key light or over the shoulder for a nice

Backlight.

As you can see these are battery-powered. They take two which are included of

the big Sony batteries and you just

Put them on

the one thing you need to know is that you do need-- you need both

batteries on to power the lights

So there's this

Daylight, and oh my goodness. They're dimmable! You got to love dimmable lights people.

You gotta love them.

You need the two batteries to

have them working and

You can also plug them in so they're portable and if your batteries die or you're in a situation

Where you I don't know forgot them

I have forgotten gear unfortunately you can plug these in and they'll still work

And if you have the batteries and the outlet they're going to charge your batteries

so you could be using them, batteries are dead, still use the lights and be charging at the same time. It is a

Beautiful thing like I said, we've got the dimmer switch you can see what percentage your on battery indicator

Like I said there's dimming

The different color temperature lights

This is the spotlight, and it works on all of the different lights as I said

I love Aputure because they give you pretty much everything that you need in this kit. You've got the three lights the filters

Six of these big Sony batteries, and it's great if you have any of these they're usually the Sony

NP-F

Whatever the indication is called

All the generic Sony batteries all work with these so you know say you need to swap them out

Or you could just buy them without

Either going to aperture or if you have any of those Sony batteries laying around so we've got the six batteries, and we also have

Attachments for which are umbrella capable. I don't know if you can see you could put an umbrella in there bounce the light off

They come with the screw, which is

3/8 or quarter-inch so whatever way you need to do so you screw

The light on to

This connection

And

with these rigs you can bend the light and

Then screw it on top of your light stand unfortunately this kit has everything except the light stand

you do need to have existing light stands but

Other than that you are good to go so they have three of these one for each light

They have the power cables

obviously so this

This is your outlet. This one's gonna go right into the light the beautiful thing

Is these are lightweight so you can either use one of these smaller tripods

This is a Matthews studio equipment brand

Or I have an alternate one. This is my more heavy-duty one which is

an Avenger brand, but I mean as you can see these are just gonna fit on there, and then you're gonna screw

This tight then you could have an umbrella there bounce your light off

By unscrewing moving this around

rotating it

By doing this so there's so much versatility in this light kit get so much with this aperture brand

It's becoming my favorite brand. I think I've said that several times already, but it's true because you get this case too

Let's not forget. You got some marketing materials instructions

remotes

Look they even throw in extra LEDs if one of those diesm you've got your lights an extra battery

so these are battery controlled as well like I said, this is the

672 rather so that means that in this panel there are six hundred and seventy two lights, there is a

Slightly more affordable brand which is just

528 I went with these because I want as much input as possible or output rather and

the I mean so you zip all this stuff up in your case, and then they even have handles where you can throw your

light

Kit your light stands in here so there we go and then

They've even got like this nice little velcro handle

There you go if you want to sling it over the shoulder they got a shoulder and all of your lighting is in here

It's great. I use it all the time for smaller locations for

Interview shoots, it's it's just such a remarkable kit, and I highly recommend it especially if you're starting out

And you don't want to invest in you know big studio lights or heavier lights LEDs are obviously

the way to go that have been for the last few years now so if you are interested in this or the

528 led kit, I will put those links in the description below and you can also check up here

Here for a video I did about the lenses that I have that don't break the bank

Have gotten me to where I am today with my video work

Lenses that you need to survive, so thank you for watching this video

Please check out the aperture like it and the rest of their equipment. Please do yourself a favor and check out this aperture light kit

For more infomation >> Best Video Light Kit? Aputure Amaran Light Kit Review - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Saad LKafaf - DONKEY (EXCLUSIVE Music Video) | 2018 | سعد لكفاف - ( فيديو كليب حصرياً) - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Saad LKafaf - DONKEY (EXCLUSIVE Music Video) | 2018 | سعد لكفاف - ( فيديو كليب حصرياً) - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Patric - Love Me (1994) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:55.

Love me...

Love me...

Dance, you got a chance

Move to the groove, move to the groove, dance...

Move to the groove, move to the groove, dance...

Don't waste me around

Just turn on the light now

And maybe tomorrow

You'll find that you need me

The bass is pumping and jam is stopping, address where people are jumping

body, mind are so seduction, music power in production

the rhythm turns out and the body feels I got I need

I got the moves that beat it all, the power of one and I got much more

Love me, I know that you want me

Love me, love love love me

Love me, I know that you want me

Love me, love love love me

Love me, I know that you want me

Love me, love love love me

Love me, I know that you want me

Love me, love love love me

The feeling is strong

let's look for a different way

And maybe tomorrow

You'll find that you need me

I go to the distance, full resistance, no assistance

just persistance, it's not a show or party wall

I need some moves more and more

the way, a movement is a frighten, rhythm just fast as lightning

I got the moves that beat it all, the power of one and I got much more

Love me, I know that you want me

Love me, love love love me

Love me, I know that you want me

Love me, love love love me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét