Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Hi there I'm Rich Yeah

I'm a singer songwriter artist from Australia.

Developed in the flat white sipping portal of the inner north of Melbourne

with creative and depressing ambitions like every other hipster sad boi

in this liberal progressive bubble.

When I'm not busy riding a single speed Dutch bike around alleyways pretending

like I'm actually reading the books in my backpack I'm writing music that

delivers a genuine empathy and sadness with glimmers of hope, that betray the

self-deprecating delivery of my on stage and now on microphone banter.

2018 feels like it might be the biggest year for me musically.

I've come to a place where I've never felt so confident with

my songs and performances, and I'm looking to take the next step in my

musical travels.

The end of 2018 will hopefully bring a new Rich Yeah EP which while technically

not my first, it's my first kind of serious attempt

to deliver something with meaning, thought

and the utmost care.

I also have ambitions to play some gigs interstate around Australia in 2019 and open up this

dumb heart to the ears of punters from Melbourne

to Perth to Brisbane

to Adelaide to Israel

to Antarctica to wherever it will take me.

What I'm looking to do is record, mix and master a

roughly 5 to 7 track EP later this year.

I've started scoping out studios and costs involved

and you can see my budget on the Pozible page.

I'm looking to record most of the music myself.

That includes things like vocals, drums, guitars and

all other bits and pieces.

As recording can be a very lonely exercise I'm looking to

have some friends involved during the recording process

to help ground me, and keep me focussed on what's important

so I don't go crazy in the solitary, studio environment.

I'll be updating everyone throughout the project as much as possible, because I am nothing if

not an oversharing narcissist.

If I can get my budget, and hopefully get a little bit more, some of the things I'll be looking

to put that money towards will be things like better print design for the actual physical

CDs and media, some new merch, things like t-shirts, stubby holders, badges, whatever I can come

up with, potentially putting some money towards a video clip, photoshoot, things like vinyl

print potentially and looking to do a CD launch in Melbourne hopefully in 2018/2019.

Some of the tunes that I've already got out there you can see on YouTube that I've recorded

with help from Either-Either productions.

You can see them on the Pozible page and I will be releasing the track that's playing

in the background a little bit further down the line as a little kind of preview for the

EP.

So, I hope that you will get on board.

Your supports really appreciated and helps me actually get this thing out there.

Hope to see you at the next gig.

Follow along at the Pozible page or you can follow along at richyeah.com, which takes

you to Facebook.

Thanks guys.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét