Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

So how long have you been in United States?

Umm.. Almost 2 years

Since I came here

What is the most culture shock

when you come to America?

I think it is different teaching styles

because they all have a lot of team works

and

always need to corporation with each others

So I think it is the biggest problem, culture shock

To myself

In my country Korea when we hang out with our friends

We usually drink some alcohol or just go to the karaoke

which is singing room

I am just curious about

what is the common entertainment in China?

I think it is similar with Korea

because if we hang out we also like

Go to the singing room

And

Go shopping and eating some food

Maybe go to the cafe have a little bit talking about

What our ???? Help me Krystal

And one different thing with some Korea is

the drinking alcohol

Because we don't drink

We really don't drinking alcohol in the morning

Not for the

For the night

For the boys

I don't know

Maybe they drinks

Do we boys?

I heard Chinese are good at drinking

Is.. Is it right?

Jinju is the secret Korean weapon for the drinking

Do not ever challenge to Jinju about drinking alcohol

No comments?

NG

Why?

Jinju~~!!!!

I think Asian culture is really polite

Right?

How about Chinese specific culture do respect people?

Ummm

People in Chin a always use some polite words

In Chinese

But there is different with Korea and Japan

Because you all have in one form

? Help me Krystal

They have two forms more

Right?

For the Older people

You use another form

In China we don't have

We always use some polite words just like that

So is it similar in US?

I don't know

I think Mayumi thought Krystal lived longer in US

So she might know the answer what she want

I think English doesn't have any respective words

Yeah

It is really limited

Yeah but it is little bit different

Between English and Chinese

Chinese with English is a little bit difference

(It is your turn Eugene)

(Watching Eugene to start)

(Eugene!!!)

Eugene why don't you ask about food?

What is your main dish in China?

I think we always eat rice and noodles

And maybe some dumplings

Like that?

I think it is similar with Korea

But in Korea, the dumpling is not a main dish

But how about in China?

Ummm

I can't see that all the dumpling is the main dish

Only say that one of the dumpling is a main dish

That the big one

But for some dumpling is like ????

I think China has many kinds of dumplings than Korea

(It Korean secret weapons' turn)

I want to focus on drinking alcohol

Are you good at drinking alcohol?

Because I heard about

Chinese are good at drinking alcohol

Is it true?

No, I am not a good at drinking

I think well, Some people

They are good at

Yeah, we have Jinju

(What a creepy face on earth)

How about the age limitation about buying alcohol

I think... there is no age limitation in China

But people always think that

If you are full 18 years old, you can buy it

But some young people

They also could buy it

It is a huge difference between Korea and US

Yeah, because in US

You must be 21 years old

So when you buy the alcohol

Should you show the passport or something in China?

No, you just give(?) them the money

For whatever you want.

All you need is money right?

You don't need to bring your ID

You don't need that in China

I think that is good

Because you are in now in underage? - 23 years old

Yeah.. I can't find even a beer in here

Oh.. that too sad - by 22 years old

How about tobacco, smoke?

Should we show the ID?

No

(China is so cool)

Because in China some young adults

Like high school or middle high school

They are smoking but they are not 18 years old

So it is not illegal

But in Chinan No one

???? Help me Krystal

But teacher will care about that

Is there any punishment for like

Middle school students or high school students to do smoking?

Yeah just for school not for country

Country police are not have something (Punishment)

For that

China.. is freedom

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét