Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

You're sleeping with no chance to dream

Life has become a silent scream You've gone through hell

You've lost your fight But it's time to rise, the time to rise

Wake up, wake up Light a candle in the dark

Wake up, wake up Light a fire in your heart

We are your rock against the flood So don't let go

We are your lighthouse in the dark When all seems lost

So don't let go Don't let go

Deep in the shadows beauty hides A wondrous world is yours to find

The code is black with this invite And the dream is a life, embrace the night

Wake up, wake up, wake up

Wake up, wake up

Light a candle in the dark

Wake up, wake up

Light a fire in your heart We are your rock against the flood

So don't let go

We are your lighthouse in the dark

When all seems lost So don't let go Don't let go

You're one of us

This moment's to share, there's hope in despair

Wake up, wake up Light a candle in the dark

Wake up, wake up Light a fire in your heart

We are your rock against the flood

So don't let go

We are your lighthouse in the dark

When all seems lost So don't let go

We are your rock against the flood

You're one of us So don't let go

We are your lighthouse in the dark When all seems lost

So don't let go Don't let go

Wake up, wake up

Wake up, wake up

No, don't let go

thanks for watching :)

For more infomation >> LORD OF THE LOST Lighthouse Official Video ( with lyrics ) - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Made - Op maat gemaakte Video marketing producten. - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Custom Made - Op maat gemaakte Video marketing producten. - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

DAY 1 OF MY JUICE FAST- 🔵🔴MY WEIGH-IN VIDEO🔴🔵MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 10:20.

hey guys today is day 1 of my juice fast I was supposed to stop my juice fast

Sunday but I decided to start it on Monday also this is weigh-in day and

before I start this video I want to say at the beginning of the video I started

doing keto because I was at a stall on my juice

fast so I stopped my juice fast at 104 days where I had dig keto for 7 days I

stopped my juice fast on a Saturday of last week and I did it for 7 days and I

did it up into Saturday of this week that just passed so that was seven days

sunday made the eighth day I ate the way I wanted to eat I wasn't on keto on that

eighth day I did drink 48 ounces of juice because that was supposed to be

the day I started my juice fast slash fees but I didn't

today I'm sorry and no I did not gain any weight those eight days that I did a

refeed and then I'm starting back today on my juice fast again because a lot of

people sometimes that's why I'm making it clear early in the video they are

afraid to stop juice juicing because they're afraid and they start eating

they're going to gain weight and no I did not gain any weight whatsoever when

I took an 8 day break from a hundred and four day juice fast I lost weight this

is a weight loss journey that I'm on and today is Monday and I also let you know

how much weight that I have lost and I'm going to tell you that in a minute but I

just wanted to tell you about some changes I'm starting back on the juice

fast like always I never know when I'm going to finish I'm trying to the goal

is and I I miss myself this that I'm not going to

stop juicing until I lose the whole eighty eight pounds that I had gained I

also made another goal that I want to lose another five pounds and yes I am

being cocky I'm adding on extra five pounds to lose because I lost more than

50% of the 88 pounds so quickly and so effortlessly that I just won I enjoy

into it's effective so I decided to lose another extra five pounds because I want

to factor in which I'm gonna get into in another video that when you go back to

eating or when you do a juice fasts or whatever kind of regiment that you're on

our body is because of the way we have been eaten so many of years even our

kids not just us as adults or people who are getting older we don't eliminate

every meal a bowel movement so a lot of what the body takes from the nutrients

of that food it then releases that and it brings it to the colon area where

you're supposed to relieve it even when you do relieve that fecal matter that

wastes you're not always getting everything that's up in there so it's a

buildup and it does show up on the scale I mean use this as an example when you

drink a cup of water it could be four ounces of water or two ounces of water

just to say you're taking this water to drink with your medication if you get on

the scale a couple of minutes later after taking that water to flush down

the pills medications supplements or whatever you're taking you will get on

the scale and you will find that your weight has went up on the scale but you

know that it's from water so two things to always remember when you're doing a

weight loss journey is weight is a factor it is something

that is a nightmare to us all and also if you're not on a daily or within that

day of whatever you're eating within that day if you're not eliminating

completely all of what you ate the skill is not going to reflect what you

actually lost so today I have something that I have found that's all natural and

I will definitely be doing a review on it I was using the ballerina tea and

also the smooth move tea the tea that everyone knows you can get in the

supermarket pretty popular teas but you start to see like myself that they work

for short periods of time because they're commercial brands and they're

not as strong as if you went to an herbalist or something like that and

they gave you a bag full of tea that you could brew and and they'll tell you okay

this will help you his father's the colon and cleansing it out you know

those teas eventually stop working and then what you're left with is like me

having to do saltwater flushes which never lets me down since starting doing

saltwater flushes I do one every morning it's like getting up brushing my teeth

if I didn't come across saltwater flushes I would be having an awful

journey because I'm not eliminating like I should and I'm working on that I think

I'm more concerned of my digestion and every time I have a meal focusing on

eliminating what the body doesn't need from that solid food that I just consume

that I'm not even truly focused on the remaining of the weight because I can

now fit into my clothes that being because of the 20%

exercising and tightening and lifting and making you know the body shapelier

again you know it's like the 20% is like chiseling and in repairing the body like

I told you the 80% is what you put in your mouth but getting on to how much I

lost in eight days being off of juice fast I have lost four pounds so that

takes me to 186 pounds down and I have lost a total of 62 pounds since starting

this journey January 11 2008 een and I had 28 pounds to lose now it's 26 pounds

that I need to lose total I could stay on the ketogenic the first phase of it

and do the eggs butter and cheese but I don't want to compensate my sleep

because when you stop eating tons of protein yes you can lose like in my case

three to four pounds I lost four pounds the week that I did my refeed the eight

days I took off but I had to compensate my sleep my sleep was all messed up and

now I'm starting back to square one not with gaining weight and trying to lose

it that that I didn't lose it I mean gain anyway it's the getting my

sleep after order I had went to sleep too early last night and then I was up

the whole night but I had took a nap during the day because my body had

basically said you know we've been you know we've been up for some days now and

my body just shut down and I had got enough sleep during that day before

nighttime and when it was time to go to sleep I couldn't sleep so I'm trying to

get my my sleep back in order because that refeed week it was fun I ain't very

good fool because I not only did the first phase

the Kido with the eggs butter and cheese for the love cheese and the love eggs

but I also had baked chicken than I've had I made like um just different kinds

of foods that I would normally eat if I wasn't juicing um so I really enjoyed

myself to eight days and it's always good when you're doing what I call a

refeed and you lose four pounds in that refeed week because you know the first

thing people are gonna say is I bet you she's gonna come back to the juice fast

and she's gonna come back to it because she gained weight no that's not the case

also you can look on my Instagram page the last time I weighed myself which was

about five days ago I was at 186 that was my last weigh-in I should have said

that at the beginning of the video because by the time you get probably to

this point we're like over nine minutes in you won't even know but you can

follow me on Instagram that's probably the only place where you'll see me do

weigh-ins you'll see the pictures of me on the scale and in the current weight

that I am at least for that day way and they might come and I might be a little

couple of pounds less um so this video is getting kinda long please subscribe

to the channel like and share this video will make it a favorite and I'll see you

guys in the next video

For more infomation >> DAY 1 OF MY JUICE FAST- 🔵🔴MY WEIGH-IN VIDEO🔴🔵MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to FIND new VIDEO CLIENTS | Step 3 - Make a list of Clients & Ideas - Duration: 2:16.

I hope this whole series of how to find new clients,

even if you're starting out, is helpful to you.

So once you figure out your location

and the radius of how far you can go

and potential clients that are out there,

potential businesses that are out there

that might work with you, make a list.

Now, I covered this in the previous one.

Make a list or make a chart of all of these businesses.

And then start picking and choosing

which businesses are the top most.

Start ranking them and putting the businesses

that you really want to work with right on the top,

and then take it down from there.

So say for example, you pick 10 businesses.

Start listing the ones that you really really

want to work with right on the top, number one.

And then take it down from there, all the way until ten.

Once you've done that list, then along side it make a list

of the services that you can offer them.

Now is it a social media kind of video,

so those are the ideas that you want to put down

in terms of what services can I offer them.

So, as the example of the restaurants,

the Asian Fusion restaurants out there,

you want to make a list of what exactly

can I shoot for them.

Can it be a video,

or a series of short videos,

of the different main dishes that they have?

So it'll be all about shooting the dish,

or them making the dish, and things like that.

Or the process of how exactly they came up with the dish,

or it could also be just a sit-down interview

with them showcasing the restaurant,

speaking to the owner of the restaurant,

speaking to the chef of the restaurant.

And putting together the creative idea of how exactly

you could take their business's unique selling points

and portray that through video.

I hope this whole series of how to find new clients,

even if you're starting out, is helpful to you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét