Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

I have a dream

My belly calls for daily lava

My belly calls for daily rain

My heart calls the main winds

Winds drop it in your cotton arms

beginning

is now forever

For my daily dreams

So the seeds could be sown

My heart needs complete peace

To make my daily dreams come true

It's coming out

We have a dream

It's beginning

It's beginning

Now

It's beginning, Now

It's coming as a joyous daybreak

To end the long night of our fears

Me and … me and …

And i'm still not fulfilled so far

I now call for pure love

I need you

You need me

You need me, I need you, Me and you

And i'm still not fulfilled so far

I now call for pure love

Of millions of Lucys in the sky forever

All my belly demands of me

Is to raise a flag with the colors of a rainbow

On the very top of my pyramid of needs

It's coming as a joyous daybreak

To end the long night

I have a dream

For more infomation >> Need More - My pyramid of needs (Official video) - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Grillo come Fantozzi, chiusa mano nella portiera/ Video, vertice Di Maio su crisi M5s - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Grillo come Fantozzi, chiusa mano nella portiera/ Video, vertice Di Maio su crisi M5s - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

GED Video 2018 - Duration: 4:30.

My name is Fara Ramirez.

I am 30 years old, and I completed my GED certificate

in August.

I think that all women

like me are mothers, spouses,

and many of us work full-time

and this becomes one of our challenges

in realizing our own education.

This is the reason why

I stalled my education for a while.

We all have our goals in life

and continuing my education is a personal goal.

I needed to start and take small steps to move forward.

I would like to study and work as a social worker;

and now that I completed my GED certificate,

my doors are opening at Palo Alto College.

My children are my motivation in pursuing my goals.

I want them to be proud of me.

As a parent you try to motivate and tell

your children to study and to obtain an education.

I want them to see that

I am not just saying it,

but I am taking action

and realizing my dreams.

My experience has been wonderful!

I was privileged to have an excellent instructor,

Mr. Victor Gonzales.

He guided me and explained to all of us

with such patience for all of us.

English is my second language, and I am learning it.

The possibility of taking the class in Spanish

gave me the ability to complete

and understand much faster.

Thank God I was able to finish!

I always remember

the advice my father gave me since I was young,

"There is nothing a parent can pass down

to his children more than an education."

You don't understand this until you are a parent

and you realize why it is

important to continue your education.

Having completed my GED recently

has helped open doors

toward finishing my education.

I want a career in social work because I think

it is one of the most beautiful and rewarding careers

because you are helping people.

I am very grateful and I want to thank

everyone that works in support of this program,

along with facilities and resources that

help provide the opportunity for us.

More than anything, the level of help financially

and with the GED exam process.

I loved that about the program,

and it is the reason why I came to Palo Alto College

to finish my studies.

Thank you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét