Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 19 2019

Another tik-tok video Felix really don't you think it does run? Its course. Maybe you should move on to something more or -

This is the first one I've done. Alright, we're trying out this new thing

[sad music]

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life

He once told me hands off my macaroni Milwaukee pasta bandit fountain

I

Witness

Is that real? Oh my god

Somebody once told me hands off my macaroni

This is why I only trust pew news and Gloria Borg and they do in an outstanding work

I'm not supposed to give my opinion but man

Get it the kids were supposed to grow up

But then they never go up because they never vaccinate your child

Vaccinate your child and give it just give it autism at this point

Is this really that bad aren't you kind of ablest for not vaccinating at this point who's I'm talking about?

These talks are great. Stop complaining

Okay, all right I had enough no more tick tock videos, that's it I'm done I'm done

We cannot let this breed. We cannot have more of this

Jesus Christ

It's just what the kids are up to these days

Back in my day. We used to get played World of Warcraft and do good stuff with our you what?

Stupid kids joke areas that I'm actually pissed off. Why would you waste a drink like that?

so this was never happened if you vaccinated your child, I

Don't know where I'm going with that

I

Mean the man is dancing with two girls fair enough what has happened?

Is this what our youth is listening to back in my day? We listened to bass hunter me sit there Harry Beldon

Now you kids are listening to all this stupid meme song

What song about me twice Noah, that's really nice

Hit me up. If you ever need advice kind of a dead meme at this point quite literally

But that song is tight, man

Imagine listening to that song on their own neck

Now how long I'm just gonna make force me to listen to the songs on ironically again

God damnit draw your last pathetic card, so I get it all this

Cards Kaiba, but it does contain

Is that the actual voice acting the dub for you you

Cry as things

Are you even do that? She does indeed say a lot of things. That was good

Tiding well with a meme cool. There's anyone else wanted me to be here just to explain the jokes for everyone. Okay, cool

Let's keep going. Hahaha. Come on. Give it back course. You gotta say my name. Alright Big Daddy. Come on now, give it back

Delivery was great - it's like I'm rating these at this point. All right Big Daddy. Come on now give it back

Xbox turn on

Xbox turn on

Xbox you are gay. Oh my god

confirmed confirmed once and for all

Everyone who plays Xbox is gay and there's nothing wrong with that except that you're gay

Hey, do you so pussy here?

No, oh God, is that the same one or another one

What happen is the same one another okay

It confuses me so much

I think I read a comment saying that you have meme day or something a guy did it for me?

They what skull has meme day. We didn't have my meme day back in my day and I turn out just fine

What the frig? I want me and a

Good

Cool insightful commentary Felix. I enjoyed that one. I'm really glad I'm here for a good reason

And there's really no reason to just go and watch these compilations by yourself. Listen

Listen here your little shy who said bye to say. Oh damn. I'm sorry. That was too far

I was acting very why I was wondering why people couldn't hear me when I played online and use this headset

It's because the mics on the inside of the headphone, oh, wow, where else nowhere else

Well, that's because you're wearing it wrong. All right, you're supposed to wear it like this like you're bein

No one

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

What I smash yes sir, it's James jaws

Oh

You gay now go play your xbox

If you have a Wii but you don't have a sensor. You can just use candles. Watch what?

No way

What no that's baby and now it doesn't work without the candles what

We've been tricked all along

Nintendo son of a bitch. How much is that we censor yo

Four pounds. Am I expected to pay four pounds? Nintendo is freaking. Oh that makes me angry capitalism

Oh, really

Anti watch and she washes ben shapiro louder with Crowder's Wow

Jordan Peterson, uh

Hello

Hello, I'm getting tired of hearing women complain about pain from period cramps and giving birth because really yes

That's nothing compared to the pain of mining diamonds and then had fallen lava so women have nothing to complain nothing

Nothing, you got nothing to complain about

Girls

Pregnancy

Can almost feel the same pain as a man feels when he accidentally

pickaxes his dog and kills it in Minecraft

Then you can at least almost feel the pain that we go through every single day, son

I'm sorry. Sue me my same

To my god, I thought Shaggy means we're dead, but that was actually good

To pretend Wow

Stand bully. Be careful. What the hell?

Forgive what the hell buggy don't Tom don't do me light. Imagine getting mugged by some blind dudes. You're losing horribly

They're straight up beating you - they have weapon get it. Oh

My god don't - Oh

Ladies I suck

Shouldn't it be get his eyeballs out of his eye sockets? You can't really get eyesockets

right

I'm sorry, I

Guess it - no. I'm sorry. You made no sense

I guess

So tick-tock it's on take

darkest never miss Oh

third

That was an epic fail. I think any truer and lily ponds are the funniest female comedians of all time

Oh my god, a collaboration a collide about their trusty vaginas and make funny faces

That would be so lit

All right, what is happening

Sup, bro, let's go

What the hell

Let's go. Oh god. I don't know what I was expecting but I sure as hell wasn't thinking that

No

Good god, damn it

Ha all right you got to me I left damn it

Frick guys, I guess I'm gonna have to die. That's all I had to say

Thank you for watching. See you guys next time. Oh, I got a couple more nevermind

No, no, no, not you no stop

You've gone too far now tick tock tick tock has officially gone too far. Nice

like if you enjoyed this video, however

smash like and also smash like TC rates is

Literally how far away's teasing is like should I not think of anything better at this point? What am I supposed to do? Huh?

Give me ideas. I need help help me. Hey

Please see you guys tomorrow with another video if you guys enjoyed this one smash like and always subscribe

You want pyramids we got em! Oh, you're into castles, huh? We got you covered baby. You want some PETS?! EZ

We got it all

This game is still relevant. Goddammit

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét