Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

ABONE OL / SUB

For more infomation >> Derdim Olsun - Reynmen (Official Video) KALDIRILAN KLİP - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Natti Natasha x Anitta - Te lo Dije [Official Video] REACTION \ REAÇÃO (POLISH REACTION) - Duration: 4:38.

This song is very good

Sexy

WOW

Hi everyone, this is me and this is: Natti Natasha x Anitta - Te lo Dije [Official Video] REACTION

Abandoned place with games

Anitta

Virtual reality glasses

A nice melody

Natti

Looks very nice

Anitta

Natti looks like a queen

I think it can be a hit

okay Anitta

I like this moment when Anitta sings

I like the idea for this music video very much

I really like their outfits, they look very good in them

Anitta WOW

Natti WOW

Anitta our Brazilian queen

This song is very good and comes to the ear

Sexy

WOW

They are very sexy

And these outfits WOW

Game Over

Why the game over I want more

WOW it was very sexy

In my opinion, it is a Spanish-Brazilian hit

This is very good and it must be a hit 2019

Natti Natasha has many famous songs and Anitta too

Both girls are big stars of music and together they created a great music

The song is very cool and catchy

The music video is very sexy

these are two sexy girls

I really like the idea with these virtual reality glasses

The girls look very well in this music video and all these outfits are very sexy

I really like it, in my opinion it will be just as famous as Natti Natasha ❌ Ozuna - Criminal or Becky G, Natti Natasha - Sin Pijama

This is a very good song and our Brazilian queen Anitta has come out great, her beautiful voice is great and looks very good

In my opinion, this is one of the better duets

ilumiNATTI the entire Natti Natasha album is very good but in my opinion it is the best song

For more infomation >> Natti Natasha x Anitta - Te lo Dije [Official Video] REACTION \ REAÇÃO (POLISH REACTION) - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

SKATE PUNK (video) - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> SKATE PUNK (video) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Lemaitre - Fast Lovers (Official Video) - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Lemaitre - Fast Lovers (Official Video) - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

R.I.P JULIAN!?! - Down With The Sickness! - Funny Videos (Clean) 2019 - Duration: 11:57.

[Julian] Hello Everyone.

[Julian] Yes Julian here. Yes

[Julian] I've got some very sad news to tell you

[Julian] Yes you see...

[Julian] I've got an illness a couple of days ago and...

[Julian] I'm dying! [Cries]

[Julian] Oh yes it's so sad

[Julian] I'm so sad I'm sick [Cries]

[Miles] Oh sir. Oh sir.

[Miles] I heard all about it

[Miles] I'm so sorry sir

[Julian] Oh hello Miles

[Miles] Oh hello there sir.

[Miles] Yes I'm so sorry

[Miles] I heard the horrible news sir.

[Julian] Yes it was horrible wasn't it?

[Miles] Oh yes it was horrible sir.

[Miles] Oh I'm so sorry for you sir.

[Miles] You must feel awful sir

[Julian] Yes I do feel awful yes.

[Miles] Is there anything I can do for you?

[Miles] Oh oh careful sir.

[Miles] Sorry sir but I really don't want to get sick too

[Julian] That's okay Miles yes.

[Julian] While you are here...

[Julian] Yes there are a couple of things you can do for me actually

[Miles] Oh anything sir.

[Miles] Anything in this time of need sir.

[Miles] Of course.

[Miles] oh it just makes me so sad...

[Miles] To see you like this sir. [Cries]

[Julian] Yes it's ok Miles.

[Julian] I've come to terms with it

[Julian] I just have a few things...

[Julian] I need to do

[Julian] Just some requests to make you see

[Miles] Okay sir yes of course

[Miles] I can help you with that

[Miles] Right so what do you need me to do sir?

[Miles] Maybe I can get you some Vicks?

[Miles] Or something from the pharmacy?

[Julian] oh... No I think we're past that I'm afraid

[Miles] Oh oh right sir

[Julian] I... So when I die you see...

[Miles] When you die?

[Julian] Yes when I die...

[Miles] Right

[Julian] I have afew items I want to give out

[Miles] Right okay well I guess we can talk about that now

[Miles] Seems a bit odd but yes ok

[Miles] Shouldn't you be resting sir?

[Julian] Well... No Miles

[Julian] Got to get this done first

[Miles] Right okay yes of course sir yes.

[Miles] You must be right yes.

[Julian] So firstly...

[Miles] Right

[Julian] I want you to give...

[Julian] my girls mountain bike...

[Miles] Your girls mountain bike

[Miles] oh yes the girl's mountain bike yes

[Julian] Give that to Miles

[Miles] To Miles sir?

[Julian] Yes Miles

[Miles] Do you mean? Do you mean me?

[Julian] Yes that's right. You

[Miles] I mean I don't really need to give it to me...

[Miles] do I sir but okay

[Miles] so you want me to have your girls mountain bike

[Julian] Yes that's right. Yes

[Miles] by the girl's mountain bike you mean...

[Miles] the rusty pink mountain bike...

[Miles] That you left round the side of the house...

[Miles] the moment you bought it

[Julian] Er... Yes!

[Miles] The mountain bike that you bought...

[Miles] because you thought it would make you a cyclist...

[Miles] but then you didn't actually ride it

[Julian] Yes that's right yes.

[Miles] And then you still told people you were a cyclist...

[Miles] just because you had the latex and the bike

[Julian] Well I am a cyclist

[Miles] well no sir you actually have to ride the bike...

[Miles] if you want to be a cyclist

[Julian] Nevermind Miles

[Miles] okay fine fine

[Miles] well I guess I'll gladly take...

[Miles] the rusty old pink mountain bike sir

[Julian] yes okay and then next...

[Miles] yes okay another item

[Miles] will you tell me who you want it to go to sir

[Miles] and I'll make sure they get it

[Julian] So I want you to give...

[Miles] Yes

[Julian] My Piña Colada set...

[Miles] Oh the Piña Colada set oh yes sir

[Julian] and give that to Miles

[Miles] Right so that's me again isn't it?

[Julian] Yes. That's right. Yes

[Miles] and the Piña Colada set you're talking about...

[Miles] that's my piña colada set isn't it sir?

[Julian] No. It's my piña colada set.

[Miles] No sir remember...

[Miles] you borrowed it about three years ago

[Miles] and then you never gave it back...

[Miles] and then ever since then you've claimed it's yours

[Julian] But you bought it for me as a gift

[Miles] In fact you even lent it to me once sir

[Miles] and said that it was yours

[Miles] and that I could borrow it

[Julian] Yes because you bought it for me as a gift

[Miles] No I did not buy it for you as a gift

[Miles] We went to Argos...

[Miles] You had no money because you...

[Miles] conveniently forgot your wallet [Julian] Achoo!

[Miles] Oh careful sir

[Miles] and then I had to buy it instead...

[Miles] Using my card because you didn't have any money

[Miles] and I said you could borrow it from time to time

[Miles] until you gave me the money back

[Julian] Oh... Oh... Well...

[Miles] Which you never did

[Julian] Oh I'm sorry Miles.

[Julian] Well you can have it back now

[Julian] When I die

[Miles] Oh lovely. Thank you very much.

[Miles] How wonderful.

[Miles] I get my own possessions back when you die

[Miles] Yes okay anything else sir?

[Julian] Yes and finally Miles...

[Miles] Yes sir

[Julian] I want you to give...

[Miles] Yes

[Miles] Miles to Miles

[Miles] Wait you want me to give...

[Miles] me to me?

[Julian] Yes that's right. Yes

[Miles] What does that even mean sir?

[Julian] Well I don't want you to feel bethrothed to me...

[Julian] When I'm dead so...

[Miles] Well I'm not bethrothed to you sir

[Miles] I'm just your friend.

[Miles] I mean I'm not a possession

[Julian] Oh well well...

[Julian] And I don't want you to feel like that

[Julian] So when I die...

[Miles] Right

[Julian] I want you to be free to go...

[Julian] wherever you want

[Miles] Well thank you very much for that sir

[Miles] I think I would have been anyway

[Miles] but lovely thank you

[Julian] That's ok Miles

[Miles] right okay well I'm glad that's fine

[Miles] I do worry that perhaps you might...

[Miles] have got the wrong end of the stick here a little bit sir

[Julian] Miles. I'm not finished yet

[Julian] We need to move on to my funeral arrangements next

[Miles] oh right... Ok. Right. Funeral

[Julian] Yes that's right

[Miles] I'm not sure we really need it now but fine okay

[Miles] Yes so go ahead then

[Miles] What do you want for a funeral sir?

[Julian] Well when I die...

[Miles] Yes sir

[Julian] For my funeral I want to be buried at sea

[Miles] Buried at sea?

[Julian] Yes that's right

[Miles] You mean like a military burial?

[Julian] Yes

[Miles] Like they give to heroes...

[Miles] and to War Veterans and things like that?

[Julian] Yes. You know my love for militaria...

[Julian] and warships

[Miles] Yes sir but I'm not sure...

[Miles] we can just ask for a military burial

[Miles] I mean I guess we can...

[Miles] It's going to cost a lot of money though sir

[Julian] Oh well I'm sure we'll find the money

[Julian] especially with the life insurance

[Miles] Are you sure it's to do with your love of militaria sir?

[Julian] Of course it is

[Miles] Is it not to do with the fact...

[Miles] That you're going to be surrounded by...

[Miles] lots of hunky sailors...

[Miles] or at least that's what you think...

[Miles] Because you think it's "In the Navy"...

[Miles] and it's not

[Miles] That's not how the Navy actually works.

[Miles] It's not lots of like strapping young men...

[Miles] walking around in hardly anything...

[Miles] dancing and things all the time

[Julian] Oh well...

[Miles] In the Navy it's probably quite hard

[Miles] There's probably a lot of fighting

[Miles] There's probably a lot of training

[Miles] A lot of hard exercise...

[Miles] things like that

[Miles] not lots of men...

[Miles] gallivanting around having fun together...

[Miles] greasing each other up

[Julian] Well I...

[Miles] Also remember you'll be dead as well

[Miles] So you're not going to enjoy...

[Miles] any of this stuff

[Miles] you're just going to be in a box

[Miles] and they're gonna throw you off the side of the boat

[Julian] Oh well I'm not what else the navy do all day

[Julian] I mean we're not like in any wars or anything

[Miles] No not the moment no I guess but...

[Miles] but... but yes okay fine.

[Miles] Well I'll see if I can arrange that

[Miles] But it's going to cost a lot of money though

[Julian] Well... I'm sure we can arrange it with a life insurance policy

[Miles] Well I'm sure yes. Ok fine right

[Miles] Yes well I guess I can do that then sir

[Miles] okay well I guess if that's it then...

[Julian] Well I got one more request

[Miles] One more... right ok fine.

[Miles] I guess we may as well...

[Miles] We're here anyway let's hear it

[Julian] Well you see...

[Julian] Once I'm buried at sea...

[Miles] Yes sir

[Julian] yes I then want to buried in a tomb...

[Julian] in a pyramid

[Miles] I'm sorry... Wait what...

[Miles] You want to be buried in a pyramid...

[Miles] AND at sea?

[Julian] Well I want to be buried in my pyramid yes

[Miles] In your own pyramid...

[Miles] and buried at sea...

[Miles] You realize you can't be buried in two places at once sir

[Julian] Oh well...

[Julian] Well... No no no

[Miles] You only have one body sir

[Miles] You can't be in two places at once

[Miles] We can have the military burial...

[Miles] Or we could put you in a pyra...

[Miles] Put you in a pyramid?

[Julian] Yes

[Miles] There aren't any free pyramids to just put people in sir

[Miles] We'd have to build one

[Julian] Well yes of course you would

[Miles] Do you realise how long that would take?

[Miles] The original pyramids took...

[Miles] THOUSANDS of people...

[Miles] Hundreds of years to build

[Julian] But I don't understand then

[Julian] I thought everyone has their own pyramid

[Miles] No sir. Not everyone has their own pyramid sir

[Julian] But then how do you get to the afterlife?

[Miles] What do you mean?

[Miles] You can't believe that...

[Miles] you put all the stuff in the pyramid...

[Miles] and then it comes with you to the afterlife?

[Julian] Yes yes like the Pharoahs yes

[Miles] What kind of stuff do you want to take?

[Julian] Well I mean...

[Julian] If we could have a larger pyramid...

[Miles] Yes

[Julian] I'd probably take my house

[Miles] Your house?

[Julian] Yes

[MIles] You can't put the whole house in the pyramid sir

[Julian] Yes and a car yes

[MIles] The car? What are you going to do with the car in the afterlife?

[Julian] Well I thought I might need...

[Julian] a vehicle to drive around

[Miles] Drive around?

[MIles] Right okay

[Miles] I'm not really sure that's how it works sir

[Miles] It's not like going on holiday or moving house

[Julian] Well speaking of which...

[Julian] There's loads of other things...

[Julian] I need in the afterlife yes

[Julian] I need a suitcase

[Julian] Lots of clothes. Some sunscreen

[Julian] Get some sunscreen. Yes

[Miles] It's not a holiday sir [Julian] Do I need a ticket?

[Julian] I think I need a ticket don't I?

[Miles] You don't need a ticket!

[Julian] And a passport?

[Miles] No you certainly don't need a passport

[Miles] There's no customs sir.

[Miles] It's not like that

[MIles] I don't know... I mean... I mean...

[Miles] I mean no I don't think

[Miles] You can take any real...

[Miles] material objects at all with you sir

[Julian] How do you know?

[Julian] Have you been to the afterlife?

[Julian] I don't think so

[Miles] No but it's not somewhere that you can just...

[MIles] Hop over to and come back again

[Miles] There's no flight to the afterlife sir

[Julian] No I agree.

[Julian] That's why we need to make sure we got everything

[Miles] Well I guess so sir

[Miles] But I mean...

[Miles] Going to the extent of...

[Miles] extent of building a pyramid seems a bit much

[Miles] but fine so you just want to take...

[Miles] the car and a bunch of random earthly possessions with you

[Miles] Is that all?

[Julian] Well I mean...

[Julian] Well unfortunately I'd love to take you Miles...

[Julian] but I don't think I can take you while you're alive

[Julian] But maybe you can be in my tomb...

[Julian] When you die

[Miles] Okay sir. Well...

[Miles] I don't really want to be buried in a tomb with you

[Miles] Just in case you need me in the afterlife sir

[Miles] that sounds a bit inconvenient but ok

[Miles] Right well is that it then sir?

[Julian] Um... Well...

[Julian] That's pretty much it. Yes Yes

[Julian] I mean er....

[Julian] Yes yes yes oh yes

[Julian] And also... but one last thing actually

[Miles] Oh yes

[Julian] I need to make sure...

[Julian] That when I do die...

[Julian] and go to the afterlife...

[Julian] That I have my money

[Miles] Your money?

[Julian] Yes yes yes so I need...

[Julian] you to pop to the bank...

[Miles] Right...

[Julian] Yes and then make a bank transfer...

[Julian] To transfer my money to the afterlife

[Miles] Transfer your money to the afterlife?

[Julian] Yes yes

[Miles] Right. That is it sir

[MIles] Right this is ridiculous

[Miles] I do have no idea what you're talking about

[Miles] You certainly cannot send money to the afterlife sir

[MIles] There's no proof that it even exists

[Miles] The bank certainly do not have a facility for that

[Miles] You can't just wire money...

[Miles] to some fictional place...

[Miles] which may or may not exist

[Julian] Oh oh well...

[Miles] No I'm sorry sir.

[Miles] and I think... really feel...

[Miles] That you've gotten the wrong end of the stick here

[Miles] and I'm really gonna need to let you let you know...

[Miles] What's actually going on here

[Julian] But Miles! I'm sick

[Miles] Yes you are sick sir yes.

[Miles] We went to the doctor

[Miles] I went with you remember...

[Julian] I'm dying!

[Miles] Yes you... No you're not dying sir!

[Julian] Yes I am [Miles] No you're not

[Miles] We went to the doctor...

[MIles] and he said you had a very very...

[Miles] MILD case of...

[Miles] The sniffles

[Julian] Yes the sniffles plague

[Miles] No not the sniffles plague sir

[Miles] The sniffles is a common term...

[Miles] for the common cold sir

[Julian] But...

[Miles] Just a common cold.

[Miles] It's not even the flu

[Miles] It's not a virus

[Julian] Achoo!

[MIles] Yes that's it.

[Miles] You just got a little bit of the sniffles

[Miles] yes and a little bit of a cough

[Miles] and you've got a bit of a runny nose

[Miles] And you know what you have sir

[Miles] You have a large case...

[Miles] of the man flu

[Julian] No!

[Miles] Yes the man flu!

[Miles] You seem to think that you're dying...

[Miles] For no apparent reason...

[Julian] But but but...

[Miles] The doctor was very clear...

[Miles] He said all you need to do...

[Miles] is have lots of bed rest

[Miles] and rest up and then maybe have some lemon...

[Miles] and some honey and a couple of things like that...

[Miles] Maybe a couple of paracetamol...

[Miles] to help you know reduce some of your symptoms

[Miles] But other than that...

[Miles] he said you'd be fine in just a few days...

[Julian] well I think we need a second opinion

[Julian] Yes I didn't trust that doctor

[Miles] Grrrr

[Miles] You're fine sir. Just go to bed

[Julian] Oh ok Miles

[Miles] Go to bed. Right now

[Miles] Yes go to bed

[Miles] and I'm gonna make you some honey and lemon

[Miles] And then I'm going to come in

[Miles] And you're gonna go to sleep

[Julian] But if I'm dead tomorrow...

[Julian] You know what to do right?

[Miles] Yes I know what to do...

[Miles] If you're dead but you're not gonna be dead

[Miles] And we're not building a pyramid

[Julian] Oh but I want my pyramid!

[Miles] But we can't afford one sir.

[Miles] Where's the money?

[Julian] Oh alright alright

[Julian] I'm going to bed

[Miles] I guess we could start a GoFundMe or something

[Miles] maybe we could get Julian a pyramid built...

[Miles] for when he actually does die

[Miles] But Jesus Christ...

[Miles] What a melodramatic moron

[Miles] Right

[MIles] Sometimes I just don't know why I'm doing it

[Miles] I guess I better get some lemon and some honey then...

[Miles] I'll make it really strong

[Miles] Yeah that'll change him

For more infomation >> R.I.P JULIAN!?! - Down With The Sickness! - Funny Videos (Clean) 2019 - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Video! Forum voor Democratie had een flitsende ledendag, is klaar voor de verkiezingen - Duration: 2:54.

 Thierry Baudet deelt vandaag met Nederland een video van de ledendag die het Forum voor Democratie afgelopen weekend hield

Hij wist de Tweede Kamer goed te vullen met enthousiastelingen, zo blijkt. En met optredens van Henk Bleeker (CDA) en Khadija Arib (PvdA) bleek FVD ook bereid over de eigen partijgrenzen heen te kunnen kijken

Fantastisch gevoel over de #FVD ledendag, afgelopen zaterdag in de Tweede Kamer! Met oa Paul Cliteur, @khadijaArib, Paul Frentrop, @THiddema, @ANanninga, Dorien Rookmaker en Henk Bleker

DANK VOOR DEZE TOPDAG! pic.twitter.com/16jRHOSFn3  — Thierry Baudet (@thierrybaudet) February 20, 2019    "DANK VOOR DEZE TOPDAG!" Aldus de woorden van FVD-partijleider Thierry Baudet op zijn Twitterprofiel vanochtend

Hij had het over de ledendag van het Forum voor Democratie in Den Haag afgelopen zaterdag, waar talloze FVD'ers zich verzamelden in de Tweede Kamer om eens omringd te zijn door politieke vrienden

Een dag vol lezingen, zo blijkt uit het filmmateriaal, maar er gebeurden ook tal van andere zaken

 Zo konden jeugdige lavendelsnuivers in de schoenen van hun politieke idool treden en in de plenaire zaal van de Tweede Kamer met elkaar de degens kruisen, kon er geschaakt worden en was er uiteraard buitengewoon veel gelegenheid voor selfies en andere foto's

 Voor de leden een mooi dagje uit, maar uiteraard was het rondleiden door de Tweede Kamer niet het enige doel van de FVD-ledendag: er staan natuurlijk verkiezingen voor de deur, dus het is van belang om zoveel mogelijk mensen zo enthousiast mogelijk te krijgen voor de stembusgang

Want wie verkiezingen zegt, zegt campagnevoeren. En zonder razendenthousiast kader dat dag en nacht voor je stemmen wil werven, red je het gewoon niet

 Thierry heeft z'n bijdrage geleverd aan de motivatie van deze mensen: nu is het aan hen tot het gaatje te gaan voor hun lievelingspartij

  Waardeer jij de artikelen op DagelijkseStandaard.nl? Volg ons dan op Twitter!

For more infomation >> Video! Forum voor Democratie had een flitsende ledendag, is klaar voor de verkiezingen - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

First video - Duration: 0:40.

Hey guys who gonna be my first ever YouTube video recorder so

Ain't gonna be nothing much. So if you could give me some support

It would do me the honour and

I don't care if I have any scribers. I'm just do this for fun

That way I can be myself and talk about what I want to do. So

Just show some support just like leave some comments. You don't have to subscribe but

My first ever youtube video made so it's not gonna be long so I have a great day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét