Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 19 2019

I think Juliana is right this time.

It's impossible to say the opposite, right?

It wasn't that bad.

So bad, no. It could have been worse.

It could always have been worse.

But you are happy with the disaster you made. That's fine for me.

We gave it our best.

We didn't think we could have so many problems.

I will tell you something.

Unforeseen things will always exist.

The conditions won't always be the best.

But that doesn't mean we have to brush off our mistakes.

You should've had this planned better.

I'm here.

I'm late, aren't I?

No, not at all. Easy, we just started.

I'm sorry guys but something came up and I couldn't avoid it.

I can imagine, you crossed your lack of promise on the street.

What happened? We needed you, you left us alone. Today of all days, the most important day.

We already finished filming.

Sorry.

You failed us.

I'm really sorry but I had to do something very important.

What could be more important than being with your friends who needed you?

Why can't we film now? -Because we can't.

The video is about to be edited. We need to send it to the competition.

Sorry.

You didn't answer me.

I asked you why you failed us.

I deserve an explanation at least.

I know but it's very complicated to explain to you, I was with my family.

You know what, look...

I don't want you to explain anymore.

I thought your intention was to help us but I was wrong.

Yes but I did everything possible to come.

Stop, I'm tired of your lies and your secrets.

Please, wait.

You have nothing to say, she's right.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 | Matteo is late for the video (ep.26) (Eng. subs) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Semi hauling Tesla cars crashes after tire blowout - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: Semi hauling Tesla cars crashes after tire blowout - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

4pm Video Forecast - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> 4pm Video Forecast - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Kickoff Theme Video - Duration: 4:03.

It's not what you achieve, it's what you overcome, that's what defines your career.

Vision

Purpose

Open frank communication is the linchpin to teamwork

Collaborate

Optimism

Accountability is a key concept in moving an organization forward.

Improvement

Committed

The celebration of success overshadows the challenges we encountered along the way.

Passion

Inspire

There is no substitute for hard work.

Dedicated

Empowered

Who is in the seat next to you?

Look around you.

Recognize the potential that exists among us

Sitting right next to you

today and every day

and maybe discover something else along the way

Yourself

It's been an explosive year. So how do we take that now and look towards 2019 and say, okay

We're gonna belly up again and we're coming back to the table and we're gonna do this all over again

and we're gonna do it in bigger fashion and there's only one way to do that and that's

working more closely together.

We have all these different services and offerings that complement each other

and we're doing a good job at leveraging that, that element of complement, but there's still so much

opportunity for us to be working more closely together as a team to truly fulfill for our clients

The kicker is as we look at

2019, some of those challenges that we faced in 2018 that may have held us back

or that we are forced to overcome, they don't exist.

And then you take that and you couple it with the fact that our quality of talent -

You - the people that sit in this room today.

Our talent you can't even compare it to where we've been in the past

We just keep getting better

we're more poised than we ever have been and we're gonna take now what has always been

our primary core value

the only one that is not served as an acronym and is actually spelled out as "team work".

And now we're going to focus an entire year on making that core value even better

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét