Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

these situations changes us who we are

these situations always tear our hearts apart

these situations are the reasons to deny

for the sins and the vice and the evil we did to survive

these situations these fucking situations

These Situations oo..

when you love someone and you feel everything is perfect

and then day comesout when the only person aint worth it

reality works on lie we were just there for try

time calculations are so prefectly precise

for the love,for the life and relations when they arent required

these situations these fucking situations

wish we could just bring back time or we could just make whole thing right

maybe all of this is just a big game thats how characters we became

and we are facing levels these challenging levels

are the reason to think high to future and energy transformations

to make broken heart alive

For more infomation >> Situtations | Rox A feat. Shudhita (Official Video) | English Songs 2019 - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Hasta Pasta - Karpuz Karpuz (Video Klip) - Duration: 2:06.

Watermelon watermelon, Watermelon watermelon

Watermelon for you, Watermelon for me

Watermelon for whom, Watermelon for me

Watermelon for you, Watermelon for me

Watermelon for whom, Watermelon for me

Pear, pear, pear, pear

Pear pear for you, Pear pear for me

Pear pear for whom, Pear pear for me

Pear pear for you, Pear pear for me

Pear pear for whom, Pear pear for me

Banana banana, Banana banana

Banana for you, Banana for me

Banana for whom, Banana for me

Banana for you, Banana for me

Pineapple pineapple, Pineapple pineapple

Pineapple for you, Pineapple for me

Pineapple for whom, Pineapple for me

Pineapple for you, Pineapple for me

Pineapple for whom, Pineapple for me

Share, share, share, share

For more infomation >> Hasta Pasta - Karpuz Karpuz (Video Klip) - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Se forma domo en cráter del Popocatépetl - Duration: 1:53.

Ciudad de México— Un nuevo domo se formó en el cráter del volcán Popocatépetl, confirmó la Coordinación Nacional de Protección Civil de la Secretaría de Seguridad y Protección Ciudadana

En un reporte, indicó que dicho cráter tiene un diámetro de 200 metros aproximadamente, según se constató en sobrevuelos realizados este martes con el apoyo de la Policía Federal

"Con base en los datos y observaciones que se obtuvieron se confirmó la formación del domo número 82 en el cráter del volcán", informó la Coordinación

"En los próximos días podrían presentarse otros episodios de crecimiento del domo 82, lo cual implicaría actividad similar a la del pasado jueves 14 de febrero y a la observada en eventos anteriores"

La actividad prevista a partir de la formación del domo son explosiones con lanzamiento de fragmentos incandescentes a distancias relativamente cortas

For more infomation >> Video: Se forma domo en cráter del Popocatépetl - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Tune on captions for video, & after video ends, read description - Duration: 0:16.

No one will see this, but I have a reddit account.

I create Phineas and Ferb episode ideas (in text form) I typed)

once in a while, and I post them on reddit so you can easily read it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét