Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

(THE PLAY)

(Play means to play/have fun/play games)

(The Play: Time for The BOYZ to play, eat and have fun however they want)

Who wants to host? Raise your hand

Sunwoo!

He did well during last season's Mafia

I forgot how I did but I'll do my best

Row row row your boat

Well first...

I'll choose the mafia

I'll decide who the mafia is first

Do we have to guess who it is?

Yes

Be careful The host might even kill you

Well first

Will the mafias raise your heads and see who the other players are?

The others don't open your eyes Mafia please raise your head

Mafia please raise your head

Did you check?

Okay, it's done

Next up is the doctor

It's a very important role I'll be choosing the doctor

All right

Will the doctor raise his head for verification?

Verified

All right

Next up, the police!

It's the role that will catch the mafia!

Who matches the role?

Please raise your head for verification

It's the morning! Please raise your heads

How refreshing!

'The bright morning'

(Mafia: Sangyeon, Haknyeon, Hwall)

(Doctor: Hyunjae) (Police: Younghoon, Q)

- It's so refreshing - Why is it so refreshing?

Let's start it off with joy starting from Q

Please introduce yourself going in New's direction

(Self-introduction)

What is your occupation?

- I'm Beep beep - What? Beep beep?

He just admitted that he's the police!

- Beep beep? - He might really be the police

- New! - I'm...

I'm an innocent citizen

An innocent citizen

- You're innocent even in your hair - I'm class president

- Can a class president have that hair? - A class president with pink hair?

Class president!

I'm...

Handsome

I'm!

A citizen

A citizen, How about you Sangyeon?

- I'm really a citizen - He's a mafia!

- He's a mafia! - Hahahaha

It's so obvious I'm sorry, but it's so true

How about you Jacob?

Hello! I'm 23 years old

- I raise two dogs... - What?

- I'm a citizen - Do you raise two mafia?

If I die, my dogs have nowhere to go...

Hey!

That was too strong

- It's an upgrade from last time - I'll raise them

I'm Juyeon of THE BOYZ

Okay How about you, Hyunjae!

I'm an innocent citizen

I'm...

An idol trainee

- You're an idol trainee! - Where do you live?

Then you're a junior?

Hahahaha

I'm not your junior

I'm THE BOYZ's Haknyeon

- Do it correctly - I'm stretching

'Do it correctly'

THE BOYZ... what's your profession?

- I'm a student - A student

I'm 22 years old and I'm an Asics model!

- I'm a lawyer - A lawyer!

I'm a lawyer

- Let's vote - One person needs to die in the morning

- Let's choose the loudest one here - Good

I'll give you time to talk

Wait! There was too much noise

Let's finish him off

Let's give him a chance, sing a song

5, 6, 7, 8

My eyes, breath and heart want you

I didn't turn on the camera

- He didn't turn it on - All right, any final words?

I'll stay quiet from now on

Too crowded, so we have to dislodge someone

Thumbs up or down One, two, three!

Save me please

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...

Let's give him an excuse

It's argument, not excuse

Don't try to slander me

I have something to say

We know you're not a mafia We just want something quiet

Then why did you slander me?

I sincerely apologize for that...

Because of my wrong decisions...

Lawyer! Arguments, please

I'm very suspicious of him so I'd rather we kill him quickly...

You're not defending me

Is he a prosecutor?

- Anyone changed his mind? - Me

- How? - Kill him

(Can't believe...)

- Let's decide - Bye!

(New dead)

Lower your heads

- Lower them completely - Lower them fully

Mafia, raise your heads

Don't make any sounds

The others may not make any noise

Pick someone to send to the grave

Who, who?

Wow!

You guys need to come to an agreement!

Who?

You need to have at least two equal votes

Two or more

Did you decide?

Pick slowly

Okay, okay!

Mafia, please lower your heads

- Nice - Lower your heads

Doctor, please raise your head

Who will you save?

He's going to save himself!

Great!

Police, come forth!

Who will you investigate?

Will you investigate him?

I'll give you the results of your investigation

(Correct!)

It's morning!

The person who was murdered...

- Bang bang bang! - No

(Kevin dead)

It's morning

You may discuss what you found out

I think Jacob is a mafia

He's trying to act like he's sleepy

Kill me. I really don't care

Let's kill him! He was like that the last time

He made a fatal mistake He made a sound

- Who? - Jacob?

- I heard it too - He made some rustling noises

The only person who's wearing clothes that can produce that sound is Younghoon

Which article of clothing produced it?

- That's smart - That's really smart

It's your birthday so just die today...

Just save me once since it's my birthday

Q has something to say

There's someone who I had suspicions towards

- Who? - Isn't it you yourself?

- Sangyeon - What?

Really but...

- I know what you're saying - His reactions

Just trust me

There are different cases when we're playing mafia

There's one who insists strongly that he's not

There's another who just says "Just kill me"

Look! He's constantly laughing, I think it's Juyeon

I'll go last

Right about now, Sangyeon has to go

I'm really just a citizen...

Honestly Jacob is a bit suspicious

- Because - Why are you slandering another person?

When we were lying down

I heard constant noise

Because he didn't sleep when he was supposed to?

He's really a mafia

Just trust me

Like I just said

Sangyeon is the one that needs to go

- Are you a police? - I don't know

- He doesn't reveal his identity - What's with him?

Just trust me

- Let me say one word - Okay, last word

He made a mistake

'The mafias are those two'

I really don't think it's the two of them

I think it's three or four

He's really a mafia then

The way I see it, it's Q, Younghoon, and Jacob

I might die so I'll say something

I'm a police

I'm a police and I investigated Sangyeon

Sangyeon is a mafia

- I don't know if I can believe that - I think they both are mafia

'Can you believe?'

Sangyeon...

'In my dream'

Listen to what I have to say Who's the doctor?

The doctor's of no help right now

There's someone who's a bit suspicious!

I think it's Jacob Like what Sangyeon said

Okay, that's it for now Let's pick, 1, 2, 3!

I choose Younghoon

How many fingers are pointed at him?

I'm really...

If I really were the mafia I would have already laughed

Or it would have been obvious But I'm a citizen

It was obvious

This is a game that the mafia shouldn't win, so think carefully

You have to know the purpose of this game

What?

- I saw that devil's smile - Who?

Him!

Is he Mafia?

- This isn't important - I'll make my case

I'm really a citizen

Sing us a song

- Sing us 'Gradually' - 'Gradually'

You're actually singing it all?

He really wants to live

Really

But really

- If Q turns out to be the mafia... - Exactly!

That happened the last time

I'll just say one thing

Younghoon said he was the police

But Q is taking Younghoon's side

I think they're a team

I think they're the mafia

Yes, because we're polices

Aren't you curious?

Look

There might be two police

I think these four are not mafia

Who's the doctor?

We have to find the doctor but we're not looking for him

The doctor only saved himself

- Sangyeon is just trying to avoid it... - Do you know why?

I was bored on the sofa last time because I died too early

Okay well done, Thumbs up or down

Let's see if you changed your mind!

1, 2, 3!

No regrets

- Hoo - 1, 2, 3, wow!

Sangyeon's argument made the verdict to keep him alive

The morning has passed without anyone dying

I don't trust anyone

I can't trust the police

I don't trust the devil either

But Sangyeon's 'Gradually' really convinced me

It rang my soul

Whether he's the mafia or not it touched my heart

It really came across as honest

- The score that I give... - The score that I give...

- Is pass - Yes, pass!

One person has survived and after this night is over

You guys will have a clearer answer

The day has darkened

- Don't make noise - I'll make noises with my mouth

Mafia, raise your heads

Pick the person to kill

Are you sure? All right

Doctor, please raise your head

Pick someone to save

Hurry up

(Me!) Okay

He made the same decision

Police, choose someone to investigate

The bell is ringing

Who?

It's an emergency

It's saying it's an emergency

Haknyeon

It's an emergency

It's the morning of an emergency

The person who died...

Bang bang bang!

Hold up!

Please reveal yourself!

Please reveal your identity

I'm 'Bang bang bang'

- What? - A police?

A police

(Younghoon dead)

- Am I being accused of being a mafia? - Yes

- This is it - No need to hear it

Those who don't get mentioned, don't get mentioned at all

If a mafia came out among us it would be shocking

I think this line has the mafia

I think Juyeon is a mafia

The discussion is getting too long so I'll be measuring two minutes exactly

First, Sangyeon

Sing 'Gradually' one more time

- No need for that! Just kill him - No no

You said you're a police

Police, who did you investigate the second time?

Juyeon

What was he?

We don't need to kill him

With the results of the votes Sangyeon... has died

Reveal yourself!

- Reveal yourself! - He's a mafia

I'm a mafia

I trust Q

You acted all this time You're good

(Sangyeon dead)

He's also a mafia

It's night again Lower your heads

Mafia, raise your head and pick someone to send the grave

I'm still underage

Your opinions can't be colliding like this all the time

You guys have to agree

Okay

Doctor, raise your head

Choose someone to save

Okay, all right

And...

Police, raise your head and investigate someone

It's the morning!

All right

And now

I have something to say

Bang bang bang! You died

You may not speak!

I'm going to talk

You can't talk!

This is so funny

Let's say he's a innocent citizen

(Eric dead)

Up until now

It's obvious he's a police

Are you sure?

Let's believe Q

Let's just believe Q

Who else did you investigate?

- I figured it out - Okay

Do tell!

- It's all here - It's him, right?

I don't even need to say it

This game is already...

Our's to win

You really have to think carefully that mafia can quickly find the doctor and kill him

And if he kills someone else, mafia wins

He's trying to kill the doctor so he's killing others on purpose

That's why he's not killing me

Of course

He's just trying to uncover him

I'm going to find out the mafia

There's no need to argue

- Let's just kill him - Who?

Who?

Okay

What I know for sure is that when we picked Sangyeon

He picked someone else until everyone picked Sangyeon

He changed like this

He did? Is that true?

Hwall's childish moment is out

All right

I'll just die

You'll just die

You're going to kill me anyways

Just say your identity and come on out

Mafia

(Hwall dead)

- All right... - Isn't it over now?

It's not over

Weren't there two mafias?

I said it before but there aren't only two

I can't say if we have one, two, or three more mafias

- Really? - Yes

It's the night again

- This is thrilling - All right, raise your heads

Mafia, raise your head

All right

Doctor, raise your head and pick someone to save

Who do you save?

All right You picked yourself

Next up

Police, start your investigation

All right, it's the morning

It's the morning

- The doctor protected himself - Wow!

Hey!

Mafia is him!

Restrain yourself!

The doctor is an important person

It's just...

Do you know how I knew?

Do you know why I'm certain he's a mafia?

I planted the idea in him that... (Let's enjoy Hyunjae's acting skills)

(Let's enjoy Hyunjae's acting skills) When I made eye contact with Q

I sent him a look telling him I'm a doctor, and he immediately knew

Mafia? So he thought I was the doctor!

And brought him to try to kill me

Like 'come on come on!'

(Panicked out) Are you a doctor?

Yes

Then believe me I'm a citizen

Then he's the police

Just choose two mafia

- Do you trust me? - All right, police

Who did you investigate?

- Do you trust me? - Yes

- Do you really trust me? - Yes

Good bye!

You're killing me, all of a sudden?

Bye

It's true

- Come on... - Do you know why?

- Q has been 100% honest - The scary thing is that...

- If he's... - That's not going to happen

I believe Q 100%

- Did I suddenly look like a mafia? - Yes

Look at this! His toes are moving jerkily

He caught his toe!

It's the same as always!

- That's a major clue - Tell the truth

Seriously though...

I'm a citizen

I suspect these two people (Jacob, Haknyeon)

These two?

You said you investigated

But it's Haknyeon

- What are you saying? - What? Look

What?

Are you going to kill me?

Then, mafia is Jacob

You didn't investigate me

Q's only saying it with the intuition of a police

I investigated everyone except these two people

- You didn't investigate these people - No

He's really a police

Do you know why Q is 100% a police?

When Q said he was a police no one said "It's a lie!"

The real police should have said "I'm the police, what are you saying?"

Let's do a vote

- 1, 2, 3 - I'm really not

Save me

10 seconds to make a short case

If I'm not the mafia, it's...

- Then mafia is Jacob - I really think he's a doctor

- I heard moving noises - He's talking faster

- And this side - Shhh...

- This side was the doctor - Stop

Just die!

All right Up, down, 1, 2, 3

This is unclear

This is an important decision

It's done already regardless

- Okay, reveal your profession - He's a mafia

Pig mafia!

I'm a mafia

- Victory - Victory

There were three mafias

I wanted to believe you...

(After the game...) We won

They didn't kill us because we were citizens...

Sunwoo, you have to know this

We have to give him a penalty

(Sangyeon is singing the blues)

- He pointed the doctor - Hyunjae did a good job

Hyunjae did a good job

The police found out from the beginning that the mafia would have to die

Because the cops found the mafias from the start

(Yes right)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét