Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

Why don't you stay until when I'm gone

I asked myself if that's my greed

Always want more of everything

'Cause I didn't know

I didn't know

How beautiful

How beautiful

How beautiful

You don't have to try your best

To keep yourself alive

Baby you just need to smile and say

My spirit never die

(Why don't you tell me your story?)

Oh, do you call this feeling happiness?

We're swimming in the moment where we are together

We blend in with each other

I feel like crying when I'm with you

You want to be with me?

You want to sleep with me?

Do you want to walk with me?

I like it this way

(Hello?)

Oh, everybody stares at you and me

The only thing I see now

I see now is you

Although you'll forget me

One day

My love

It's been a pleasure being with you

Being with you

(How beautiful)

(SWALLOWS YOU)

For more infomation >> How Beautiful (Feat. TAEK) Official Music Video - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

કેસ્ટોનું બૈરું પગાર ના ભૂલે | Comedy Video | Kesto Iqbal | Harishika Dave | Neev Enterprise - Duration: 2:11.

Presents By Neev Enterprise

For more infomation >> કેસ્ટોનું બૈરું પગાર ના ભૂલે | Comedy Video | Kesto Iqbal | Harishika Dave | Neev Enterprise - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO - FOX23 Sports, March 29th, 2018 - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> VIDEO - FOX23 Sports, March 29th, 2018 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Short Very Romantic Love Whatsapp Status Video | Most Beautiful Love Status | जिंदगी का सच - Duration: 0:35.

Whatsapp Status Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét