Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 29 2018

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> DIY How to make Rainbow Slime | Most Satisfying Slime Video 2018 - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Looks Stunning!!!Liam Gallagher announces Finsbury Park support acts- VIDEO - Duration: 2:39.

Liam Gallagher will be supported by Wolf Alice as part of a stacked bill at Finsbury Park this summer.

The 45-year-old rocker will headline a special one-day festival at the London landmark on June 29, and now the huge line-up of support acts has been officially confirmed for the event.

Grammy-nominated stars Wolf Alice have been announced, alongside Australian group DMAs and Sheffield quartet The Sherlocks.

They are joined on the exciting bill by Dream Wife, Belako, Easy Life and Hey Charlie.

Liam will be in good company with fellow Mancunians Twisted Wheel, and Trampolene - both of whom hes toured with in the past, the latter as a solo act and the former with Britpop legends Oasis.

While Liam has remained tight-lipped until the announcement on Thursday he recently hinted one of the acts would be his biblical brother.

Its certainly high praise for the singer to use his signature description, which he reserves for people he thinks are god-like.

Replying to a fan on Twitter who previously tried to tease the acts out of the Wall of Glass hitmaker, Liam replied: Mate I cant tell ya but I have a biblical brother joining me now run of and spread the butter you nutter (sic).

Many fans believed he was referring to former Verve frontman Richard Ashcroft, who was recently announced as Liams support on his North American tour.

The last time Liam performed at Finsbury Park was with Oasis back in 2002, and hes hoping it will be just as dangerous.

He said previously: I loved that gig, man. It was really f**king dangerous and I liked it. So hopefully well have a bit of the same..

For more infomation >> Looks Stunning!!!Liam Gallagher announces Finsbury Park support acts- VIDEO - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jeff Sessions Leaked FBI Informant Who Has Video Of Bribery Between Clinton And Russian Agents - Duration: 22:54.

Jeff

Sessions Leaked FBI Informant Who Has Video Of Bribery Between Clinton And Russian Agents

DOJ Jeff Sessions told Reuters name of the man – William D. Campbell who has worked

as a lobbyist for the Russian company.

This consultant will show his evidence – Russian agents with suitcases of cash to bribe the

Clintons for US uranium, according to investigative reporter John Solomon.

Thursday, John Solomon told Sean Hannity that the consultant has the video of briefcases

full of money in the bribery case on crooked Hillary Clinton.

Solomon says the Reuters report today downplaying the FBI informant is completely inaccurate.

The FBI informant says he is in a big fear for his life since he was outed by the AG

Jeff Sessions.

William D. Campbell will testify before

the

Congress

next week, Monday.

For more infomation >> Jeff Sessions Leaked FBI Informant Who Has Video Of Bribery Between Clinton And Russian Agents - Duration: 22:54.

-------------------------------------------

SPIRIT INTERRUPTING MY VIDEO MAKING - Duration: 1:03.

I'm fine with spirits being around me 24/7 I'm totally fine since I was young the

spirit world and I know it's just being part of my world my life and all that so

I'm more concerned about my pets being uncomfortable and I know I have so much

spirit energy coming in the house and that because not only been an Oracle but

I'm also a medium and the Channeler so spirits always in and out in and out of

my place regardless of whether you know it's just one of those things it just

comes with my abilities and stuff and

talking about oh I'm sorry yeah so um so I I look at Oh someone is coming in

talking just wait wait wait wait wait I'm trying to make this video okay all

right okay yeah okay so so I normally look at my pet

For more infomation >> SPIRIT INTERRUPTING MY VIDEO MAKING - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Szumraki - Nie wspominaj o miłości (Official Video) - Duration: 5:50.

You can tell me what you want

the most brutal truth

I won't hear anything

I hear nothing

but please

whisper to my ear

that it's just a dream

I'll wake up soon.

You can avoid me if you want

build a wall of hate

I won't see you

I see nothing

but please

give me

a necklace made of your freckles

I'll take it with me there

Just don't tell me about the happiness

don't mention the love

Never tell me about happiness

don't mention the love

You can take anything you want

abandon me naked, anyway I have nothing

really nothing,

but please

leave for me

The taste of a shame put with your lips on mine

salty rain will wash it off tomorrow

Just don't tell me about the happiness, don't mention the love

Never tell me about the happiness, don't mention the love

Just don't tell me about the happiness, don't mention the love

Never tell me about the happiness

don't mention the love

You can blame me as much as you want

you're right I hurt you

I'll hurt again

one last time

and I"ll never ask you

I'll never ask you again

I won't ask you for anything

For more infomation >> Szumraki - Nie wspominaj o miłości (Official Video) - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

DAY 79 OF MY JUICE FAST JUST A QUICK UPDATE VIDEO HOW TO MY JUICE FASTING DAY - Duration: 5:16.

hey guys today is day 79 in my juice fast I just wanted to do what up date

video before I went out I have a couple of update videos I'm gonna do when I get

back I don't know I'm going to keep my here in this pinned what do they call it

uh protect the Fiesta I like my hair down um but anyways uh getting back on

to the topic I'm drinking my second juice of the day this is my savory juice

you see a little bit of the ice up here at the top cuz I put it in the freezer

I made 96 ounces of my savory juice and I had one of my sweet juices left that I

made from yesterday with the pears and yellow peppers cucumbers and grapes so I

drank that early this morning and now I'm drinking my other 16 ounce of my

savory drink and later on for a lunch slash dinner because I like to be done

with all my juices by 4 o'clock and then I pumped

excuse me then I drink 64 ounces of my lemon water or lime water so that it can

help aid and flush any toxins and also the fiber that's still in the juice it

can you know move it through the colon so I'm not gonna be on this video too

long I just want to check in for day 79 if you guys have any questions for me

please leave it in the comment section of the video if there's videos you would

like me to do on my juice fast questions you want to ask me that you want me to

spend more time on doing please leave in the comment section your question also

make sure that you're subscribed to the channel because I do a few daily update

videos a day with things that are on my mount my mind for that day and they

might be things that you guys have questions too

if I'm not answering the questions that you are looking for please leave it in a

comment section and I will do a video on that but today is day 79 and I am so

energetic I got up this morning I did my two-hour workout I also watched a load

of clothes I did my juice for the day and actually have enough to at least let

them last for the tomorrow early morning I'll have to make some more juices for

another day and a half I'm trying to stay away from doing a three-day juicing

I think the most amount of time that I will keep juices and refrigerator is two

days so I always make enough for that day and then the next day and then the

third day I'll just stop making fresh juices so that they can taste the fresh

as possible and I can get the the best nutrients maximized wise for the body as

possible I think that when you do juices that lasts up to 72 hours some of the

nutrients guys in the juice and also it's not effective so the longest that I

would juice for would be two days this is something that I had changed like a

week ago I just found that my juices taste fresher you know for like just a

two-day span and not going over three days I have gotten used to juicing now

so I guess at the beginning I was like listen I'll do three days four days five

days six days just so I don't have to clean up that mess but I have gotten

faster with juicing and um you know and I also um you know I'm just used to it

now so if I have to do it every two days and so be it when you start to see the

results of how your body starting to look how you feel overall how your sleep

gets better and how that fog that you have

has diminished alone away you you really don't care if you have to juice every

single day because you want to get that same feeling that that you're getting on

a daily basis so to me it's worth if I had a juice every day and they said

today that you should use fresh juice every day and not let it stay overnight

um and juice fresh juice every day that's what I would do

it's worth it so I'm not gonna make this video long I've got two more videos

coming up today and be looking out for it I tried to do a livestream yesterday

my mic was acting up I did like 19 minutes in then I had noticed that the

volume wasn't working so I did try to do a live stream like I had promised but

the microphone wasn't working so I had to delete that video but please leave a

like subscribe to the channel and make this a favorite and I'll see you guys in

the next video bye for now

For more infomation >> DAY 79 OF MY JUICE FAST JUST A QUICK UPDATE VIDEO HOW TO MY JUICE FASTING DAY - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Video #1: "2 Financial Objectives" - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Video #1: "2 Financial Objectives" - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Bigo Llive Bokep Open Bra,Indonesia ,Cambodia,Thailand ,New Vietnam video | Part 4 by Miya Miya - Duration: 2:07.

Bigo Llive Bokep Open Bra

For more infomation >> Bigo Llive Bokep Open Bra,Indonesia ,Cambodia,Thailand ,New Vietnam video | Part 4 by Miya Miya - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Jenny Wetzel Video Tour - South Tacoma Craftsman IG - Duration: 0:25.

1911 Craftsman style home, remodeled with thoughtful

attention to quality upgrades and flow.

Come inside to see this charming home!

The open living room greets you with tall ceilings

floor-to-ceiling windows & crafty light fixtures.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét