Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 29 2018

All right, you have your camera, you have your lenses; but now you need something

to record on. So let's talk memory cards.

Hey everyone, Camber here back with you in Mississippi, and today we were talking

about which memory cards are best for video; and if you're new here, this

channel is all about teaching you how to use your camera to make good films so

if that's you, consider subscribing. Now there are many different types of memory

cards. You have SD cards, Compact Flash, Micro SD, CFast cards. So what's the

difference? Well, SD cards and Micro SD cards are basically the same except SD

cards are used in more consumer level cameras whereas Micro SD cards are used

in smaller cameras like GoPros or in drones. Compact Flash cards are even

faster and are used in more expensive cameras like the 5D Mark 4; whereas CFast

cards are some of the fastest you can get and are used in more pro level

DSLRs and cinema cameras. However, since most cameras have ports for SD cards,

we're going to use that for our example. Now as far as hardware is concerned, the

only difference between SDHC and SDXC cards is different filing systems which

result in higher memory capacities. The SDHC cards can hold up to 32 gigabytes

whereas the SDXC cards can hold up to 2 terabytes; although you won't find 2

terabytes out on the market yet. So the first thing we're gonna look at on these

cards is the number on the top left which is the maximum read speed of the

card, but before we do we need to understand a few things first.

So, 8 bits equals 1 byte, and therefore 8 megabits equals 1 megabyte. Megabits little b,

megabytes big B. It's important to know the difference when we get into

understanding read and write speeds because people often see that their

camera cords at 100 megabits per second, little b, and think, "Oh, I need a

card that records at a hundred megabytes per second." Big B. When actually 100

megabits per second equates to 12.5 megabytes per second. Now manufacturers

don't always advertise their write speeds so unless the card's write speed

is explicitly stated, then any number that you see in the top left of your

memory card is going to be card's maximum achievable read speed. And

this maximum achievable read speed comes more into play for photography because

when you start doing this... the maximum achievable speed of the card will allow

you to take more shots without having buffering issues. But in video we care

about sustained speeds because if the sustained speed drops below the video's

bitrate, you'll start getting dropped frames in your video. So the next number

we'll look at represents the memory capacity of the card, which in this case

is 64 gigabytes. And what size card you'll need really depends on how much

you plan on shooting at once. For example, if you're gonna be shooting a full

wedding at a hundred megabits per second, you'll want a larger capacity card

because you'll fill up a 32 gigabyte card at that rate in about 35 minutes.

Another thing to consider is spreading your footage among multiple cards so

that if you do have a memory card failure you won't lose all of your

footage. I like to just use one large card so I'm not switching out cards and

don't risk losing one; however, I haven't experienced any memory card failure yet.

The rest of the numbers you see on the right side of the card are various ways

of representing the speed class rating of that card. The letter C with a 2, 4, 6,

or 10 enclosed within it represents a minimum sustained write speed of 2

megabytes per second for a class 2, 4 megabytes per second for a class 4, and

so on and so on. However, it's important to note that this is the minimum rate,

not necessarily the actual rate. And then you have a U with a 1 or a 3 inside of it,

and this represents a minimum sustained write speed with U1 being 10 megabytes

per second, and U3 never slower than 30 megabytes per second. So U1 is identical

to class 10 in that both of them are certified to never write slower than 10

megabytes per second; however, the difference being that the U card is

designed for SD cards that use a UHS 1 or a UHS 2 bus. Non-UHS cards max out at

25 megabytes per second, UHS-1 cards max out at 104 megabytes per second,

and UHS-2 cards max out at 312 megabytes per second. The UHS-2 cards

have a second row pins that allows them to achieve this

speed, but if your device doesn't have the second row of pins, the card will

revert to UHS-1 speeds. There's also a V speed that's being added to memory cards

now, and the SD Association created these video speed class ratings in order to

identify which cards are capable of 8k, 4k, 360, or 3D video. The V speed is

similar to the U speeds in that it represents the minimum sustained speed

in megabytes per second that the card can handle. Now, not all cameras are

compatible with these higher speed class ratings so you'll want to get into your

manual or look up online and see which cards are compatible with your camera.

4K is becoming the new standard, and camera specs are increasing rapidly. I don't

like having to upgrade things like memory cards so I like to buy the best I

can possibly get so that I'll be able to support future larger video formats

without having to buy more support equipment. I have links down below for

what I use for my HD and 4k video, and I suggest getting the fastest card that's

compatible with your camera so that you never have any issues with dropped

frames in your videos. And that's all I have for memory cards so if you made it

this far, hit that thumbs up and let me know down

below if you have any more questions about memory cards. Go ahead and

subscribe if you haven't and remember that the only way to get better at

something is to practice. So get out there and film something. See you soon.

For more infomation >> Choosing the Best SD Card for Video – Understanding All the Numbers and Symbols on SD Memory Cards - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

KYOTO - RIOT 💔 [MUSIC VIDEO] - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> KYOTO - RIOT 💔 [MUSIC VIDEO] - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

FLUFFY SLIME ASMR #6 | Relaxing Slimes Oddly Satisfying Video Compilation 2018 - Duration: 5:29.

FLUFFY SLIME ASMR #6 | Relaxing Slimes Oddly Satisfying Video Compilation 2018

For more infomation >> FLUFFY SLIME ASMR #6 | Relaxing Slimes Oddly Satisfying Video Compilation 2018 - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Making Of Lil Uzi Vert's "You Was Right" Video With Director Spike Jordan | Framework - Duration: 4:26.

Me and Uzi been rockin' before when he was just in Philly rapping for fun.

He really didn't give me any direction for this or any ideas for this one.

It was pretty much just me zoning out.

Thinking about how he lives, and his lifestyle I started thinking about time travel and just

put the some on repeat and everything just started coming to me.

I wanted this to be real but surreal at the

same time.

'Alice in Wonderland' type shit right here.

Being hypnotized by that sound.

I just wanted to bring the viewer into Uzi's realm.

Started the video off with a door.

This was the door that was leading to that realm.

It's actually on the side of the house.

That's a real door frame.

We got my homie Drew to build that shit.

He literally built it like 10 minutes before we shot the shit.

I had to like throw these rocks together and make it stand up.

Another reference for me was 'Donnie Darko.'

I just wanted it to feel little liquid-y.

That was the reference I gave to my homies at SCISSOR.

I ran with this theme.

If you see throughout the whole video real drippy, 3D moving elements sliding through

the scenes.

And this piece of art, that was actually inspired by Dan Lam.

She does these molds, like these drippy molds.

I wanted to get tangible pieces to actually use, and her artwork is really expensive.

I called her.

I hit her up and she was like, "Look, it sounds like what you're doing is going to be really"

dope and I really want to be a part of it," "and she sent me six!

We get back to the crib and the box she sent is in the middle of the street wide open and

all the shit's gone.

Me having to call her and tell her that shit happened, dude?

It was like the hardest thing I ever did.

The next day I just went out and still made it happen.

And I lived in the post-production world with my animator and shit and we got it really

similar to her shit.

Here we got the clocks.

They're everywhere.

This one was in a tree in the beginning.

Like I said, it's like time travel.

Time is really irrelevant.

I knew I grabbed money from everybody and I wanted it to be on the table.

I know I wanted him to sip tea.

It might have been Metro's idea to put that money in that tea cup like that.

I think it might've been 'tro's idea for that shit.

That's my man.

Those rabbits?

They were crazy, man.

They don't listen.

They don't do shit that you asked them to do, so you just have to shoot them motherfuckers.

I think I wasted a whole card on them niggas, man.

We got Brittany in the video.

That's Uzi's girl right here.

I had her in the bathroom.

Sometimes she's not there.

so I tried to put her in a place when she's not there.

Maybe she's like thinking about Uzi, and that's what this was.

It was like a moment of her reflecting in herself in the bathroom.

I had Brittany write "333" and also "BB."

Brittany Byrd, that's her initials.

333, they use them a lot.

Uzi uses them a lot.

He likes those numbers.

So this photo right here, my boy Dewey Saunders.

His art is all like different shit that he put together in a collage.

It's like fashion-inspired because that's what Uzi is inspired by.

These is images from a fashion show.

It also has some of Dan Lam's work in it.

It's real, but surreal, and that's what I was going for with this.

It was the end of the video, but I still wanted to show the video in this one picture, and

I feel like that's what that shit did.

Listen, Uzi is like the craziest nigga to work with.

I'ma keep it a buck with you.

This shit was organic.

For real, for real.

You know how niggas be saying that shit?

Just to say how it be like when you're shooting with Uzi?

You gotta get your shit.

My mom, she do hair for mad music videos.

She came home one day and she had this tape with her.

It was some chicks with their titties out, I was like, "Oh shit! It's lit!"

And that's really what inspired me.

I was like, "I wanna do this shit."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét