Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

Ain't no surprise

That I can't sleep tonight

My only vice

Is standing by your side

So won't you love me better

I'm waiting here

I need you now

Gravity can't hold us down

So just take me there

To higher ground

Save me

I'm holding onto you

My soul is fading

I'm falling into blue

Why don't you save me?

My blood is running cold

So lift me up and give me higher ground

Would you give me shelter

I need you now

If you lead I'll follow

I'm reaching out

So won't you love me better

I'm waiting here

I need you now

Gravity can't hold us down

So just take me there

So won't you love me better

I'm waiting here

I need you now

Gravity can't hold us down

So just take me there

To higher ground

Save me

I'm holding onto you

My soul is fading

I'm falling into blue

Why don't you save me?

My blood is running cold

So lift me up and give me higher ground

For more infomation >> ODESZA - Higher Ground (feat. Naomi Wild) - Official Video - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

ETS2 •• İSVEÇ ETKİNLİĞİ BAŞLADI AYRINTI VİDEO'DA - Duration: 26:45.

For more infomation >> ETS2 •• İSVEÇ ETKİNLİĞİ BAŞLADI AYRINTI VİDEO'DA - Duration: 26:45.

-------------------------------------------

NES Pink Noise | Video Game ASMR | Soothing Sounds for Sleep - Duration: 10:00:01.

*Nostalgic NES Pink Noise*

For more infomation >> NES Pink Noise | Video Game ASMR | Soothing Sounds for Sleep - Duration: 10:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

How To Do Mannequin Challenge Video - Duration: 7:13.

Okay, have you ever seen a mannequin challenge video? You know, one of those

videos what people look like they're standing still and the camera's moving

around the room and everyone seems like they're frozen in time. Well they're

actually pretty easy to create. I'm going to demonstrate how it's done, I'll show you

filming it and I'll show you the finished product.

The first time that I filmed one of these it actually turned out so good and

so let me describe what I did first. Okay, I had a camera that could film in slow

motion, sixty frames per second is all, typical normal speed is 30 frames per

second and my Canon ATD, I'm actually filming a time-lapse over there, my

camera is right there, that's my Canon 80D, it can film at 60 frames per second

so that's the one that I'm going to use when I demonstrate it in a moment. By the

way, isn't this beautiful? Sunrise. Oh, you can't see the sunrise. Well it's really..

Oh, there we go. Colorful sunrise happening right this

moment so that's pretty good lighting on my face. So I found that there are really

only three things that you need to pay attention to when doing a mannequin

challenge video. The first one is that speed, increase the recording speed up to

60 frames per second so that then when you're in your editing software, you can

stretch it out and slow it down 50% so that it's smooth when things are going

half the speed so that's one trick, okay, record at 60 frames per second, maybe you

could do higher. The second thing and you'll notice that I'm gonna use a glide

cam, okay, glide cam isn't necessary, you could just hold your hand and you can

film this with your phone but a glide cam allows it to be extra extra smooth

so that the movements when I walk around and I've practiced, I've been using a

glide cam for years so don't just buy a glide cam, a $500 thing just

because you want to film a Mannequin challenge video but it really does help. If

you're going to be filming lots of these things then I do recommend getting a

glide cam and then learn how to use, it'll take some practice.

There's the steadicam for different things as well that might make that a

bit easier and then I'll add to that, walk around and do slow movements

but you want to move kind of quick because remember, you're recording at 60

frames per second and you're going to slow it down so you don't want to walk too

slow and then the third thing is, you just have people pick a pose that looks

unnatural like they're kind of mid motion and then have them hold as still

as possible. Now everyone in the room even if your back is facing toward them,

give them the instruction that they need to hold still the entire time even when

they think the isn't facing them or when they think

that they're not on camera because they they might not know how wide the

angle is, they might think that they're on the other side of the room but any

movements that you see it kind of ruins the effect so everyone in the room has

to be completely still, there can't be things moving in the wind

or stuff like that. I don't know, I guess you get have different effects but

for that for all intents purposes of this video, make sure everyone holds

still and then just make movement around them and you'll get a really cool effect

so why don't we go check it out.

As a bonus, I want to show you a video I did for the national speakers association. It's a lof of fun

There are 2 mistakes. See if you can find them. One is a man moving around in the background and the other is someone blinking.

They are hard to find

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét