Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

lol

i can do this

woah technology

i see you

just reading a magazine

MY PHOTOS

lel

MAXIMUM CONCENTRATION

derp

ow

tablet

le sees video

nein

maximum typing speed!

IM DA FLASH

Just a leg

CONCENTRATION

CONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATIONCONCENTRATION

Japanese bow

For more infomation >> The Video were I download a sneaky russian app and it kinda corrupts my PC - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Scaramucci WRECKED The View Hosts Over Trump's Accomplishments(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 8:25.

Anthony Scaramucci WRECKED The View Hosts Over Trump's Accomplishments

remember when Mexico was gonna pay for the bill for the so there's probably

been a change of plans the White House resident tweeted that because of how

much money the military got from the 1.3 trillion dollar spending package we

should quote on build the wall through em now to advisers confirmed that the M

does not stand for Mexico but it stands for military so is this way he's trying

to get this wall built yeah put in your pocket build the wall yourself right we

already told you taxpayers said we're not building that you submit snow doing

it you should do it what do you let yeah you know is your favorite Michael Cohen

he's to do a personal question every day we asked Daniel settlement well we asked

all the time will this be the thing that you know this is gonna get him every

time I've heard you know when you read into this the wall could be something if

he does not get this built that actually takes off the base the I think it hinges

on this wall I think a lot of people voted for him on this wall thing will

change the base now that no I don't think it'll be an affair I think these

are more issues that his base the ones that voted for him claim mattered some

of the conservative pundits have broken from him like Ann Coulter over the wall

but I I don't think that the wall whether it gets built or doesn't get

built affects the base that's just my opinion you don't think that if he

doesn't get it built they don't because if you guys if you guys step back from

the Twitter or some of the style some of the personal stuff and you step back a

lot of the stuff that the president promised he did it Whoopi's laughable he

did execute you mean like mail Gorsuch okay that's a very good example the

rules of Congress to get mail Gord gorga Jim in such a nasty polemical society

now where we're bashing each other's heads in there's no consensus anymore

the people are either far to the left or far to the right and they're dialed in

to news channels that confirm their own biases and so so what's happening now so

let me let me name three things that he's done you may not like all three so

I can interrupt tax reform plan in the Middle East and the North Korean

Peninsula the Middle East thing with his plan to accept the Iranian deal could

backfire a big time in the Middle East so I'm not sure that that's a great idea

what's going on I think what's going on in North Korea all American Chinese are

taking care of North Korea and how to take form a tenor hurt the little people

tax tax reform is gonna help his people and people that are billionaire but not

sunny the data doesn't suggest that the jobs numbers but let's say it's two

million because that's the midpoint between the arguments all in all it's

just another brick in the wall so the stormy Daniels scandal is still biting

the White House huh in the backside but the press secretary Saracen this thinks

they've said all they need to say about it take a look why the silence is

someone advising him to be silent or is he following his own when the president

has addressed this we've addressed it extensively there's just nothing else to

add just because you guys continue to ask the same question over and over and

over again doesn't mean that we have to keep coming up with new things to say

we've addressed it we've addressed it extensively and there's nothing new to

add to this conversation so you were the communications director for a while that

what do you what do you think they're handling this well is it is it an abuse

day to be on

well I'm a huge fan of hers I only did three things in the White House when I

was there I got the lights and cameras back on

right we permit eyes sours position as press secretary and I hired a hair and

makeup artist which I thought I needed so but as a relate as a release of this

I think it is the best strategy because the pressure to keep shit his mouth

strap that well I do because I think the president is at Duraflame log and any

time you throw him on a fire it blows into the stratosphere and so I think I

think that's the best strategy and so if I was inside the room with them they

made a statement about it and I would let it go from what I think I'm sorry

who denied it because I haven't heard him saying because usually you know he'd

be like right you know this is fake news and I saw how he be tweeting the hell

out of this if he hadn't said boo about this so I'm wondering if there's

actually everybody else's denied it right are they waiting to get direct I

think there's one other strategy that you could deploy here where he issues a

statement from him and the first lady that were taking our personal life off

of the table here I think you could potentially do that as well but legally

that could get him in trouble if he says something that is proven later that it's

not I think it's I think it's too difficult I wouldn't be saying anything

he talks about everything alec baldwin makes fun of me cause i'm alex baldwin

isn't you know his name but he makes fun of him him every time somebody says

anything he's on there he becomes a little bit suspicious this time and you

say it's because he's protecting himself i think it's because it's charlie well i

think it's a combination of things but I think it's the expiration of the news

cycle I think what ends up happening is and there's like this great website two

weeks ago news.com or something like that what happened two weeks ago was

very sensational two weeks ago where we're not talking about it today and in

two weeks we'll be talking about something different I think this is

going

maybe not something but American American people are gonna have to make a

decision like they've made in Europe and other places where there's electoral

politics do the candidates personal lives matter one is it seems in a maybe

I'm crazy but it does seem to matter more when it's a Democrat it seems to be

more focused lawyer doesn't it matter if the president and his people broke

campaign finance laws that's more than breaking your vow to

your wife which he's also operate oh let me take both questions so the first

question this is the reason why I'm no longer there because I like telling

people the truth there's a level of hypocrisy that goes on in politics

you're referring to is twenty years ago President Clinton had an issue they blew

it out of epic proportion and they were throwing morally righteous Thunderbolts

remember they did the city the same thing went with Hillary by bringing in

twenty right I'm actually giving you the point I think the thing is completely

hypocritical you either it's on the table and it's fair game for everybody

or it's off the table and it's off the table in a bipartisan right so I think

the country's getting there now though were there sort of Anessa seized by

these skins by the scandal if it was Barack Obama in the middle of this no

the Republican answer that for you absolutely not this is my point it's

it's very hypocritical what is going on again this is why I get in trouble

because I like telling you the truth it is very hypocritical you should be

easy to be completely dialed off or completely dialed on it's one one or the

other but for me I'm just saying in other countries we've taken the personal

issues off the table thank you god bless you and God bless america

you

For more infomation >> Anthony Scaramucci WRECKED The View Hosts Over Trump's Accomplishments(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Heart Touching Video | MANN MAGEU |2018|New Song | - Duration: 3:38.

Mann mageu

mann diye

mutu mageu

mutu diye

maya mageu maya pani diye

aba k abak

magxeu r priya

ma affai riteye 3

mann mageu mann diye

mutu mageu mutu diye

maya mageu maya pani diye

timele le time le jasto

jhoto maya

kasai sanga lau dina ma

kasai sanga lau dina ma

timro batoma

kada banna

kahele pani

aaudina ma

kahele pani aau dina ma

mann mageu

mann diye

mutu mageu

mutu diye

maya mageu

maya pani diye

aba k aba k 2

magxeu r priya

ma affai ritteya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét