Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

Stephon Clark's Brother Says Sacramento Failed The People

the Clark family clearly very angry they feel that the shooting of Stefan Clark

was completely unjustified they feel that justice has not yet been done they

have very little confidence it will be done that was the message that Stefan

take Clark Stefan Clark's brother took directly to the City Council meeting

last night his anger aimed most directly at both

the mayor of Sacramento and the Sacramento police chief listen here talk

to me the chief police got my brother killed here he shows no emotion at all

Devante once the mayor was told to shut up he decided to shut down the meeting

that's when a lot of the protesters moved on to the Sacramento Kings game

only about 4000 fans got in there Shep that is a 17,000 seater Arena worth

noting by the way that the owner of the Kings and the players have been

generally very supportive of the Clark family in fact many of the players wore

shirts commemorating the 22 year old Stefan Clark at a game on Sunday Shep

Jonathan tell us more about the night of that shooting if you would well the

original 9-1-1 call was about somebody breaking into cars so cops were

dispatched there also a helicopter that helicopter caught video of Stefan Clark

as it turned out to be hopping a fence there as it turns out he was hopping a

fence in to his grandparents backyard two officers then on foot patrol showed

up they say they believed that Stefan Clark was waving a gun at them all they

found on him ultimately was a cell phone there either way they fired some twenty

shots and then I'm in the moments after the shooting Shep on the body cams you

hear one of the officers say hey mute and all of the audio is turned off

at that point on those body cams obviously fueling suspicions felt by the

Stephon Clark family a wake by the way for Stephon Clark due to get underway in

the next few minutes chef jonathan hunt in our West Coast newsroom

thank you overnight an impassioned vigil flashes with police unfiltered emotion

Stephan carts brother confronting officers on the streets of Sacramento

days after body camera video captured officers shooting the unarmed young

father 20 times killing him in his grandmother's backyard demonstrators for

a second day shutting down streets

answers the police chief says they are working to get the main focus is to

gather all the facts reviewing aerial video they believe shows Clark on the

run after reports of car vandalisms in the area and these dramatic body cam

videos also questioning the two officers one white one African American who are

now on administrative leave about why they thought Clark had a gun when all

that was found at the scene was this cell phone ABC senior legal

correspondent sunny Hostin telling Dan her perspective on the case what the law

provides Dan is it doesn't have to be an actual threat it doesn't have to be an

actual gun it only has to be that the police officer perceives the threat I

can't imagine that even an external investigation is going to determine that

this shooting was unjustified

a brothers angst on full display and cries for justice from the grandmother

of Stephon Clarke the unarmed black man shot 20 times by police while in her

backyard in Sacramento the family's attorney national civil rights lawyer

Benjamin Crump who also represented the families of unarmed black men killed by

police like Michael Brown and Tamir rice called Clarke's death and execution

people who committed a mass shooting in Florida

we're not shot once but a young black man holding a cell phone is shot 20

times when officers approached Clarke they were responding to a 911 call about

a man attempting to break into cars who was now hiding in a backyard according

to the department police say the officers say they thought he had a gun

but they only found a cell phone on Sunday the Sacramento Kings posted this

PSA demanding accountability and change black Y we are one Clark's death also

prompted this question during Monday's White House press briefing the president

has come out strongly about the importance that law enforcement play in

this country has he commented at all about the shooting death of Stephon

Clark I'm not aware of any comments that he has

For more infomation >> Stephon Clark's Brother Says Sacramento Failed The People(VIDEO)!!! - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Color With COW COW Eating Color Ball Grass || Fun Video learning for Kid - Duration: 10:06.

Learn Color With Cow Cow

For more infomation >> Learn Color With COW COW Eating Color Ball Grass || Fun Video learning for Kid - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

French Video 3 - Duration: 3:17.

Beep

It is just like the people that my grandma killed!

The Copycat cut the head off the victim.

The Polar Bear killed 10 people before we caught her.

I wonder how many will die due to a copycat.

I need to speak to the Polar Bear

I think she could help me.

Hello Ma'am if you help us we can give you a T.V.

Okay I can help you but I want to hear my grandson

Okay I can arrange that.

I am here.

Antoine you are my Grandson!

I have to go.

Hello Antoine.

I just saw something terrible!

The Copycat killed another!

The victim body was tortured

It is needed that we go to 401 College st.

The Copycat pushed the victim from the balcony.

Oh The Copycat is crazy

It is Terrible

The copycat left their phone. We can use this! The copycat is super stupid.

L'Ours Polare will speak to the Copycat

Hello Ma'am I think you lost your telephone

I can return it to you if you tell me your location?

Oh Okay I live at 400 college street.

Thanks a lot for finding my telephone

Thanks L'ours Polare

You have helped us alot

Hello Mr, I have your telephone

Oh good Thank you.

You are under arrest

Oh No you caught me!

For more infomation >> French Video 3 - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Ganjam Danda Nacha, ଖରା ଦିନ Cricket, Summer Special Khanti Berhampuriya Funny Video || Berhampur Aj. - Duration: 4:44.

See Description Below For More Details ..

Subscribe Berhampur Aj.. For More Funny Video's

For more infomation >> Ganjam Danda Nacha, ଖରା ଦିନ Cricket, Summer Special Khanti Berhampuriya Funny Video || Berhampur Aj. - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Motivational Lines About Life | WhatsApp Status Video | Life Inspirational Quotes | Attitude Line - Duration: 0:31.

Whatsapp Status Video

For more infomation >> Motivational Lines About Life | WhatsApp Status Video | Life Inspirational Quotes | Attitude Line - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

High School Wrestling Coach of the year Nominee Video :) - Duration: 5:50.

Hi, I'm Ethan Anderson.

I am the coach now I used to be a wrestler.

I work with coach Burwick.

I almost have a mustache!

I tell them what to do and he yells at 'em.

Coach Burwick slaps 'em on the butt sometimes.

Hi I'm Isaac.

I do wrestling.

WRESTLING!

I werd, weighed 40 40 hundred pounds.

I weight uh, 500 pounds.

I… don't think you do.

He's the boss.

Not very mean…kind of mean… looks like he's a good guy.

Cause he wouldn't be the coach den, if he didn't have a mustache.

Doesn't really have a mustache but I think he has Yiddle hairs he's gonna get a mustache.

He looks like a big ogre that has teeth like this.

I don't know…

I'm doing sit-ups.

Well da coach he doesn't really get trophies.

Probably don't know this but, my dad… is… a coach of football…

Pretty awesome my dad's a coach!

Clothes Der coach clothes makes dem good, coaches.

Coats?

Co clu cwoes.

Oh there co clu coach clothes… like their shirt and pants and underwear.

Whats that letter for?

Nighthawks!

Well he kina yells at people.

Sometimes he jumps over the moon, sometimes I drive over the moon.

I think they can fly!

Common Kyle!

GO NIGHTHAWKS!

Do you think?

Ti cu uh… coach Burwick would wanna fight Jacob Schalesky?

Japb Jacob…uh… would just sit right on coach Burwick.

Turn around no flip him over no get the arm get the leg!

RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR WIFE!

Sometimes I tell coach Burwick to like go under the guys legs and when they turn around

you push em down and then jump onto them…cause that's what I would do.

Push-ups.

We have to do all these moves you wouldn't like it at all if you had to do it.

I only know stance.

Middle legs, Double lays.

Kay a double lay I have to push with my.

You said double Lay.

I show you.

It's double leg not lay!

That's a double lay.

And then I get up here and I have to go like this.

Ow!

My arm under his arm and then over my thing, and then.

Hmmm.

And then I put and then he puts, his he grabs I grab shoulder and then I get over here and

push him over.

Let me think…there's this yiddle kid er, he's still big.

They can smell you.

They have glowing eyes!

And has a huge hand and he has lots of teeth.

And he smashes them with his ha bear hand.

No he eats em….

Thought he was a uh terrible scarred lion but then he, he thought he was a raging lion

So he became a raging lion.

And the guy said huh?

Where did you come from?

And then when they shoot the arrows they splode!

GO NIGHTHAWKS!

I think it's just mostly grass.

He eats grass like cows!

I'm still hungry.

I forgot I only can thinkis is about coach Burwick and the Cardinals and Jacob Schalesky.

Some might be oranges, apples, maybe carrots.

I WIKE FIRE WITH MY NEDLES! …and maybe chicken.

But not ice cream sugar and other sugar stuff.

Thank you…finally.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét