Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

For those subscribers who subscribed to my channel,

As you can see, my channel's name has been changed to KayPopBoy

Instead from my own name, Alif

Because its just not comfortable for me

I didn't really want for my name to be this channel's name.. so that's why I changed into KayPopBoy

Hope you will like my new name..

I don;t know if this is his debut or comeback

This song released before he will joining the army(military service)

The title song is YA

He;s my favourite BTOB member from that group

The rapper Lee Minhyuk, a.k.a HUTA

I'm sorry for my outifit, because its really clear that my shirt is showing an old BTS symbol

I bought this since a few years ago, like before BTS was popular these days

I'm quite being a long-time fan(BTS)

I watched a little bit from the video, and (I can see) he sings too

My volume is too loud

Okay boy.. not boy-- bro (LOL)

His visuals, like always..

Of course, he sings too

He's drunk (2x)

His fierce face

I'm shocked

Ohhhhhh------ (that body though)

Just close off your (clothes)--- Oh My God

Is that some kind of suit.. but without--- inner clothes

Don't flex with me.. flex with others

His visuals is perfect

I don't know but

In BTOB, the (perfect)visual that I'd seen is Minhyuk and Sungjae--- WOW~

This scene is too red

3 minutes and 15 seconds, and I think it was too short

Minhyuk is really a powerful rapper in BTOB

As similar as Peniel

I think this is my first time hearing Minhyuk singing

I'm not get into them too much, like I see them based on the videos and songs

Not their fan too much

Its kinda like R&B, and this song is good

For more infomation >> 이민혁 (HUTA) - 'YA' OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO Reaction! | Malaysian React | WRECKED BTOB BIAS!! - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mugen Rao - Yenggedi | Official Music Video 4K - Duration: 6:22.

Bro, listen to me, lets go back..

Please tell him

Bro, i don't feel good about this

you can always find another girl..

Let her go

Move aside

Can we just go back

Control your anger

Hey...

Please wait

Listen to us

Bro, I'm afraid he's gonna make a mess.

Who are you, what you want ?

Call your younger sister out.. i want to talk to her..

Hey, who are you?

What do you want..

Who are you?

Kayal knows me bro..

Kayal..

Kayalvizhi..

Hey Kayal...

Whats wrong with you?

Come here..

Who is he?

why you came here?

I'm asking you.. who is he ?

Why don't you tell your brother ?

I am your younger sisters lover

What?

Please bro let him go.. please

I came here to talk, not to fight

Bro. please listen to me.. don't fight please

Listen here,

i told you, its not working out between us.

I'm am begging you,

Do not torture me with your nuisance

Torture? I'm in love with you..

I'll control my anger after this.. please give me a chance..

Stop calling her

Kayal...

We have made marriage arrangement for Kayal

So you better leave now.

I mean really right now.

Kayal you're making a mistake

You are making a huge mistake.

You're going to regret..

Hey.. what is your problem.

I'm talking here.. can't you see?

Are you a psycho?

Yes, I am a psycho.

Psycho because you made me become one.

Where should I go now?

Just go!

love is a pain,

i am suffering

but I'm broken into pieces ..

where shall i go now..

my tear flows

just like the earth rotates

my life is aimless

where shall i go now girl ?

your view, your beautiful eyesight

took my breath away..

your words, your mean words,

took my soul away..

along your journey

you thought i was your burden.

like a curse you threw me away.

oh! i am so lonely right now.

along your journey,

you thought i was your burden

like a curse you trew me away

oh! i am so lonely right now.

YOLO YOLO (You Only Live Once )

when my nightmares haunt you

i'll be shattered into pieces

eyes filled with lies, love kept behind

what are you trying to prove

In this lonely journey

I'm trying to get over you

But it's impossible

The pain you gave me

will remain forever

where shall i go now

along your journey

you thought i was your burden

like a curse you threw me away

i am so lonely right now

the pain

it hurts

i'm broken

where shall i go now

my tear flows just like the earth rotates

my life is aimless

where shall i go now girl?

your view, your beautiful eyesight

took my breath away

your words, your mean words

took my soul away.

along your journey

you thought i was your burden

like a curse you threw me away

i am so lonely right now

along your journey

you thought i was your burden

like a curse you threw me away

oh! i am so lonely right now

Where should i go now!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét