Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

hey guys what's up welcome back today I wanted to do a little bit of a tech talk

with you guys being somebody who is newer to the YouTube community

struggling to find the proper lighting that is going to really help me stand

out in my videos has been a struggle I pretty much mastered the stuff in front

of me but I have always struggled to find the perfect backlight behind me

that didn't break the bank so if you are somebody who is looking for an

inexpensive backlight to really help you stand out in your videos you're gonna

want to watch this video alright guys so like I said backlighting backlighting is

becoming a such a major thing in YouTube especially in the beauty community

because it really helps separate you from your backdrop and really helps

create a really nice halo of light around you which again helps you stand

out in your videos and just to me I feel like it really helps make your videos

that much better if you're somebody who's not into backlighting it's not a

big deal you do you but I feel like it really helps separate me from the

background and I have been absolutely loving this piece of equipment there are

two products I'm going to mention to you today they are both pretty much the same

ones a newer version once the older version either one will do perfectly I

have the older version behind me right now and I'm going to jump in and show

you the newer version but like I said these products are both under 70 bucks

and they perform beautifully so again if you're somebody who is into backlighting

I'm going to have all these links listed in the description box below for you so

if you're somebody who wants a good backlight but you don't want to break

the bank this is going to be for you first one I'm going to show you is the

newer version and this is the newer one 76 LED light it's a really ultra thin

LED light does come with the battery so that you don't have to worry about

having a bunch of a batteries and it has a dial that helps you adjust the

lighting now the battery I have for this one right now is charging so I can't put

it in but it's a really really brightly it's a little bit brighter than the one

that is behind me right now you enjoy how much lighting I have behind me

you're going to like this as well um but this is the upgraded version to the one

that I'm going to show you in a minute again there's only a couple differences

in this this being the one 70s means it has 176 little lights in here

which means it's going to make it a little bit brighter but nothing crazy

I've used both of these now and they perform pretty much the exact same this

one's just a tiny bit brighter and also a coat you can have it on a tripod as

well if you're somebody who has tripods and then you can pop it right behind you

this produces a 5600 Kelvin if you guys are familiar with white balance at all

if not just look it up you'll figure it out really easy but this is really good

and I absolutely love this light - the only really difference is again is that

it has a couple more lights in it and it's thinner than the one that I am

about to show you I'm gonna switch off the one behind me right now this is the

one that I'm going to show you now and you can see how much of a difference it

makes to my videos so that's with it off you can see the background behind me is

very dull it's very dark and it doesn't really help me stand out much from the

background so it really does make a massive difference all I'm going to do

now I'm just gonna take the battery out of this one again because the other ones

charging and I'm gonna put it in this one so as you've seen there how much of

a difference these lights make now I have the 176 behind me right now so the

one that I'm going to show you right now is the newer 160 dimmable LED light now

this is the older version - the one that I just showed you this one is the exact

same as the other one it's a lot more bulky though and instead of having the

dial on the back you have this part on the side here that helps you dim it and

make it brighter this also comes with the exact same battery output that the

last one did only difference with this one is if the battery dies out on you

while you're using it you can pop in double-a batteries in this one as well

again it has the hotshoe stand right here so that you can pop it on a tripod

and pop it right behind you you get the battery you get the battery charger you

get this diffuser piece right here that goes over the light and you also get one

that is yellow in case you want to make the background a little bit more warmer

which this in turn can make your backgrounds look a little bit different

if you're tired of like the daytime white balance that is behind you and it

also comes with a really cute tiny carrying case in case you're somebody

who does photography and you want to use this out and about it

nighttime it's perfect for that as well the other good thing that I like about

this and the reason that I have two of them is because originally I had

purchased this one to use as a face light now the main reason why I

purchased this to begin with was because they wanted to use this as a face light

because I was starting to find underneath my chin was darker than the

rest of my videos before I kind of upped my quality of lighting and this works

really really good to you if you're somebody who likes to have a face more

face lighting on your videos just give you example I had to take the battery

out again I'm sorry see you right here I'm adjusting the brightness it just

adds a little bit of lighting underneath the chin area if you're somebody who has

darker lighting underneath your skin I'm sorry if I'm all over the place I'm not

good at explaining these things the reason why I don't use it for a face

light anymore it's because I upgraded to this light here and you can also get

this light on Amazon as well I will have it listed in the description box below I

know it has nothing to do with this video but when you plug this lamp in

this creates a really nice bright light so I get more face light with this lamp

now and with this it also has a couple little compartments in here so that you

can stick all your day-to-day products like your concealers your mascara your

lash glue all that stuff in here stuff that you use on an everyday basis you

can just pop in here and so that you don't have to store it away every time

that you go to use that again I will have this lamp listed in the description

box below also the good thing about the 1/60 newer light too is that you can get

this in a dual pack that comes with the carrying case it comes with the

diffusers it comes with two tripod stands and it comes with two of these

and two batteries and you can get them online on amazon CA for 129 dollars

which is a fucking steal for how good of quality output that you get so you could

get two of these you could use one for a backlight and you could use one for some

additional face lighting if you're somebody who doesn't have higher quality

licen or if you're just starting it with youtube and you just want something to

kind of brighten up your face a little bit more you can get two of these for

under 150 dollars and you can have some amazing additional lighting to your

lighting setup you can see there guys it makes such a fucking difference I

couldn't believe how much of a difference this makes for the price

point it is so inexpensive I would I recommend either one of these again

it's a newer one 60 LED light and it's the newer one 76 I will have both of

them listed in the description box below for you in case you're somebody who is

on a budget and really wants to up their lighting game or if you're somebody who

really wants a good backlight this is for you so have the 2-pack of the newer

160 listed in the description box below for you as well in case you're somebody

who wants to have a good face light or if you just want to back lights for

under $150 it is an absolute steal I will have everything listed in the

description box below if you have any additional questions about any of the

products that I showed you today please leave a comment in the comment section

below because I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have but

these two lights are fucking steel I highly recommend them if you are on a

budget and yeah I am really happy that I came across them on Amazon they are so

inexpensive and so good I can see me using them in every single video from

here on out and it just makes such a difference and it's for the price you

cannot beat it so anyways guys I really hope that this video was a little bit

helpful for you guys if you're somebody who is struggling with backlighting or

face lighting or anything like that I know I might have been a little bit all

over the place because I'm not really good at explaining stuff like this but

I'm telling you these make such a difference in YouTube quality so like I

said everything will be listed in the description box below for you in case

any of you are curious on purchasing any of them I will also have my makeup light

listed in the description box below just because I mentioned it in this and if

you're in the market for a really good inexpensive face light that gives you a

couple little compartments where you can store all your day-to-day products I'll

have that listed in the description box below as well but that is it for this

video guys thank you so much I hope you stuck through this and like I said if

you have any further questions please leave me a comment in the comment

section below and I will get back to you as soon as I can anyways guys I hope

this was a little bit informative please consider subscribing if you haven't

already and I will catch you in my next video

For more infomation >> Affordable Backdrop Backlight | Light Video Background - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Community leaders meet to discuss opioid epidemic - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Video: Community leaders meet to discuss opioid epidemic - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Albano mostra il matrimonio con Romina in TV: il video emoziona la figlia - Duration: 3:05.

Albano  Carrisi mostra il matrimonio con Romina Power a 55 passi nel sole: il video emoziona la figlia Romina Junior  Albano Carrisi a 55 passi nel sole è riuscito a far commuovere una delle sue figlie stasera

Sono bastate alcune immagini del suo matrimonio con Romina Power per far venire gli occhi lucidi a Romina Junior

Quest'ultima, dopo aver recitato un brano ricordando il nonno morto (ovvero il padre di Albano) è stata invitata dalla sorella a raggiungere il centro del palco

Lei e Cristel avrebbero assistito da lì a poco al video delle nozze dei genitori, considerati già allora due mondi opposti ma inseparabili e uniti dalla passione e dall'amore

L'enfasi messa nella sua performance prima e il discorso fatto dalla sorella e da Albano dopo hanno fortemente emozionato Romina Junior che, con gli occhi lucidi, a stento è riuscita a trattenere le lacrime stasera

Albano Carrisi racconta della promessa fatta al padre: a 55 passi nel sole la storia della sua famiglia  La seconda puntata di 55 passi nel sole è stata dedicata stasera interamente al racconto della storia della famiglia di Albano

Dopo aver parlato della madre (mostrandola in ottima salute in TV tramite un rvm registrato giorni prima a Cellino San Marco) il cantante ha voluto parlare del legame con suo padre

Albano, prima che il padre morisse, fece una promessa a quest'ultimo: avrebbe comprato delle terre e ne avrebbe fatto un buon vino in suo onore

E così è stato. Anni dopo lui è riuscito a mantenere la sua promessa e questo, come ha raccontato stasera nel suo show, lo rende ancora molto fiero

55 passi nel sole, Cristel Carrisi in lacrime: il ricordo della sorella Ylenia la commuove  A 55 passi nel sole, già durante la prima puntata, l'emozione aveva giocato un brutto scherzo anche all'altra figlia di Albano, ovvero Cristel

Quest'ultima, nel ricordare la sorella Ylenia (scomparsa negli anni '90 e mai più ritrovata) è scoppiata in lacrime, tanto da essere costretta a chiedere un momento per riprendersi alla platea che lì si trovava

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét