Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

hey guys how are you guys doing welcome back to my channel

Taylor here so for today's let's get packing video I'm going to be reviewing

the Energizer LED video lights so this is a life that you can put on top of

your camera or like put it on like a tripod like I have right here and it

will help light it light whatever you're trying to look at and make everything

look a lot better and I wanted something that I could that was small and now I

could take with me I put on my camera if I need be wherever I'm going and what

what up with whatever I'm gonna be doing and it can like light the room or the

area that I'm at and everything so let's find out if this light is something that

you should be taking on your next trip on this episode of let's get packing so

now the first thing to sort of notice about this is I do like the box it is

pretty nice and it finally opens up like this that's I like that now it does say

on here that it has 72 volt LED bulbs it's 4 watts of power and 500 Lux or

whatever that means of lumination so basically it can go on top of a tripod

on top of your camcorder on top of your camera i it actually has a little piece

that actually like slides into the camera so actually I really liked it it

is extremely bright it um will brighten up like the entire room like if you look

at that see and then you know you can see like the with the difference it has

from like the other side of the camera it definitely does work in terms of

brightening up things it also comes with two different light filters that you can

place over the light so you can have a little bit darker if you want or you can

have it a look of a lot brighter and it also has a little dimming switch on the

back so you can set the brightness at what you want to be which is very nice

and I did love so it really worked for that it does really light up the area if

you're like outdoors and stuff like that now it's not gonna like light up like a

huge outdoor area or whatnot it is pretty much a kind of

straightforward light it is a little bit different than like my ring light that I

have that like I'm filming that I'm using right now because that like is in

a circle so it actually like kind of fully sort of it spreads around the

light so it makes it a lot brighter where is this it is really bright

however it's sort of a more direct light it's just gonna go straight onto like an

object so there is kind of a difference when it comes to using it but if you are

somewhere where it's dark where it's not well lit then it's definitely something

that I would I would I would have it's made a lot of my pictures and videos

come out a lot brighter which has been very nice now the one downside to it

actually there's a couple downsides to it one it has a very big battery the

battery is is like this so it's kind of it's a rechargeable camera battery but

this is honestly a big battery I mean it's bigger than even the battery for my

DSLR so it's a very big battery and the charging block for it is also really big

as well like that it's that's very very thick let you see that um it also has

like a kind of like have this part that detaches I'm not really sure why or what

that's for but it has that but yeah whenever you put the battery in here

like yeah that's that's kind of a monster comparing it to like this is the

one for my Canon it it's like a little bit longer but it's not nearly as thick

you see the difference there yeah so this is that it's like really thick I'm

not really sure why that's sort of like one annoying thing about it and then the

other thing is going to be charged time and the time the battery lasts this on a

full charge will give me a good like 40 45 minutes of just continuous light

which isn't that long depending on how long you think you're going to need to

be using it where you're going or things like that so I wasn't super happy with

that and it also takes a very long time to charge I mean you're talking about it

basically takes the salmon out of time to charge as it does to die so that's

that's that's a really long charge time and compared to how much time you

actually get see use it especially if you're using it on

like full power then yeah it's really going to die if you have it like kind of

dimmed or whatever you can maybe maybe get up to an hour out of it possibly but

yeah the the battery life and the charge time really sucks so I mean I only use

it if I'm traveling and if I'm somewhere that where it's night and there's not

enough light or whatever then that's what I'll use it otherwise I don't I I

don't really use it in all so what I typically do is I like turn it off as

soon as I'm done so it's kind of like off on off on um but I mean like but it

does it does honestly make pictures and everything will look a lot better so

it's one of those good with the bad sort of things no I do think that this no

this is not a price point of 40 $1.99 on Amazon I will link it below I do think

that for the price point that it is a good light considering what else you can

get for around that price I would say that this is when this is definitely one

of the better options and one of my favorite things about this so one of the

things to definitely point out is that this is a standalone light meaning that

it has its own battery it doesn't need to be attached to the camera you can put

it on a tripod so considering that like especially it's like I like I have a

microphone on top of my camera so I have nowhere to put this lights so if I

wanted to carry it around and like with this tripod and then how the light that

I like hold or something like that then I have that option as well whereas some

other lights they might actually attach to the camera and then you might not be

able to have your microphone or there'd be nowhere to put it

so I definitely think that for that reason that this is very good it also is

like I said very bright it is a very direct light but it is very bright and

that's a very important thing when you're trying to light up wherever

whatever it is that's a dark and the fact that it does have its own little

filters that you can change out with those two different filters that's very

good it's always best case best practice to like to use whatever filters you can

in the real world or in the real world before actually taking the picture of

the video it's always going to look better than doing it after the fact so I

do like that as well the battery does it it's not great but you know if you're if

you're going out chances are you might you might not need more than like an

hour or a battery life out of this or maybe you'll have something in your

backpack or whatever to where you are able to charge the battery you know or

it is a camera type battery it is very big but you can always buy extra

batteries as well so that that is an option as well all in all though I would

say that this is definitely pack worthy for the price that it's that it is now

if you're trying to get really good exposure and you're trying to get all

over and have light that spreads around more so than direct light then a ring

light might be the better way to go some cameras do have ring lights that are

made for that camera they are smaller they fit around around the lens others

don't it just kind of depends I would I would definitely suggest

looking into it to see what is the right option for you but if you want something

that is really affordable that will just attach onto your that you can just

attach onto your camera and also carry independently by itself then I would say

that this is definitely the way to go it is this is definitely gonna be a lot

cheaper than ring light than most ring lights that are available now anyway so

this is definitely one to really consider getting if you're if you're

needing if you're if you're wanting lighting for your camera and with that

we're going to move on to the next thing which is going to be the top of the

video and today's pop of the video is Jack Jack I don't know if you guys have

seen Incredibles 2 yet I don't know if you've ever seen The Incredibles if you

haven't seen The Incredibles what's wrong with you like it's one of the best

Disney films ever anyways but Incredibles 2 came out a few months ago

and it was it was just amazing like it was it was really worth the wait but

anyway so I love Jack Jack I saw him today and I was like you know what Jack

Jack seems like a video inspiration if I've ever heard one so yes so super cute

love Jack Jack look at that so cute so cute

anyways I will link this though I will link him down below if you guys want to

get him from Amazon I will also link this down below as well if you guys want

to get that one want to purchase this or look at some other different options to

purchase from Amazon anyways thank you guys so much for watching I do hope this

you enjoyed this video be sure to LIKE comment and subscribe down below if you

did be sure to make sure to hit the little bell notification next to the

subscribe button now where you're notified as soon as I make new videos I

make new videos every single week and I'll see you guys around the world bye

For more infomation >> Energizer LED Video Light - Lets Get Packing - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Video: 'A lady almost tried to kidnap my baby': Quick-thinking mom, beauty school thwarts kidnapping - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Video: 'A lady almost tried to kidnap my baby': Quick-thinking mom, beauty school thwarts kidnapping - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Physician Video - Duration: 1:16.

Every day, patients walk through the door seeking your care.

Together, you identify the problem and make a plan to

address it.

But what happens after they walk back out?

Do they fill their prescriptions?

Do they refill them?

Do they feel comfortable taking their medications?

What if you had a partner to help answer these questions

and ensure that your patients are getting the most

out of the care you provide?

At Vivo Health Pharmacy, we can be that partner.

Our specially trained pharmacists will work with you

to ensure a true continuum of care by

Helping patients get their treatment quickly.

Looking for ways to reduce out-of-pocket costs.

Providing access to hard to find medications.

And ensuring that patients know how to take, store, and

manage their prescriptions.

Thirty to sixty percent of patients don't adhere to their

medication.

At Vivo Health Pharmacy, we'll work with you to change that.

We provide free delivery on request.

We offer a 24-hour clinical call center to answer any medication

questions.

And if we see your patients falling behind on refills,

we'll reach out to them.

This partnership works.

You've worked hard to chart a course for your patients, and

we're proud to be a partner on that journey to a healthier

tomorrow.

Vivo Health Pharmacy. Let's start today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét