Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

When I had Annabelle I really wasn't ready for another child I was in my last

semester of college when she was born and I had just gotten divorced and

didn't have a stable job and then the recession hit. I had been so hopeful as a

college student that I find employment when I graduated and then two months

went by and three and I'm still on unemployment. I didn't have anyone to

help me I was alone, I really didn't know what to do

I couldn't go to interviews without daycare, and I couldn't afford daycare. I

ran out of options there just weren't enough friends or family to help.

when she was four months old my friend

told me about the nursery it was such a relief.

It was overpowering to know that someone

could watch over my child for a couple of hours

whenever I would drop her off I would always think I'm so glad that you are

here. I don't know what I would do without you.

I leave after dropping off Annabelle and I already feel like I've accomplished

something really important that day. My baby is well taken care of as a result

of this choice

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét