Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

if you take anything at all from this video I want you to know ONE thing and

ONE thing only... What's up guys good morning, good afternoon

and maybe even good evening BUT wherever you're at in the world welcome to my

very first ever YouTube video. Let's get one very potent question out of the way:

what is my name? Well my name is Marissa and I'm here because I have a story to

tell you guys and I'm hoping that my story will touch your guys's heart in

the way that it has touched other people's hearts that I've met throughout my life

and touched my heart as well. Let's see, when I first got into school I was 5

years old like everyone else and I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life

I went to wanting to be an astronaut, wanting to be the president wanting to be

a dancer, an actor, a singer everything you could possibly name that a little

kid would want to be that was me right there and there was this piece of me

that thought that when I got into college that eventually I would figure

it out and I would know what I wanted to do with my life and to be completely

honest with you I don't know what I want to do with my life and that's terrifying

and I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way about that but I'm here to tell you

that that's okay and here's the truth of why that's okay. I watch every single day

as people give up on their dreams. I can see it in that person that's sitting

behind the counter working at McDonald's and their eyes are lifeless but they're

sitting there drawing and you can see that that's actually their passion or

when you go out and you just like look at somebody that's working a job and you

can tell that they absolutely hate their life and it breaks my heart to see

people give up on their dreams and I do not want you guys to give up on your

dreams and that's why we're here. I want you to know that that passion that you

feel when you're out there in the world and you completely lose track of time

and you absolutely love what you're doing you're just consumed by it is the

reason that you're here so don't ever let anybody tell you that you can't do

something because it's NOT true. You were put on this earth to follow

your passion and it would be a disgrace to your destiny not to go pursue it and

tell everyone to suck a fat one because you are going to do what you love and I

can promise you that if you put your mind to it. And what absolutely breaks my

heart is there's people out there that accept jobs that they absolutely hate

without even thinking about it they stay with people who don't treat them right

because they're afraid to go on to anything else and they

accept societal standards without really taking the moment to sit there and ask

themselves: does this really REALLY make me happy? Make me happy in the way that

it catches my soul on fire and makes me dance in my room and sing with my deodorant

because that's the kind of happy that I want people to be in their life and when

I see somebody settling for anything less than they deserve it absolutely

breaks my heart and that's why we're here today. But it's important for you to

know that as you're chasing your dreams it's not going to be easy nothing is

easy even if you aren't chasing your dreams

that's not going to be easy either

nothing in this life worth having is an easy way to get there and that's okay

because the growth that you experience along the way is going to shape you into

the person that you were destined to become. I have gone through some pretty

heart-wrenching things in my life and I wouldn't mind going into detail into

those later on in different videos but in the moment it sucked it sucked so bad

but once I actually got through that and saw the light and the other side I saw

this person that I grew into and I was so proud of who I'd become and all those

struggles that I went through to chase my dreams really just gave me so much

more compassion not only for the world but appreciation for what I had and what

I was working towards as well. If you take anything at all from this video I

want you to know one thing and one thing only you are enough let that sink in for

a minute you are enough and don't let anyone ever tell you anything different

because it's not true and then if you keep listening the second thing I want

you to know is to never give up on your dreams because people say that it's

unrealistic because that's also not sure either and I am living proof of that and

I would love to go into further detail with you guys in future videos but just

know that you can do anything that you set your mind to and anything that you

open up your heart to if you are willing to put in the work and if you show up

every single day I can promise you that whatever your little heart desires that

you ARE capable of it you just have to know it first. A year ago I needed a

stranger to help me and I needed strangers to inspire me and they did and

I feel like I owe it to not only you guys and to the world but to the universe to

show people that they can do anything they set

their mind - and does this mean that I'm completely content with where I'm at in

my life? Absolutely not. I don't believe in be content, I think that everyone always

needs to grow and as you grow you become the person that you're supposed to be

If this topic is something that gets your heart pumping and sets your soul on fire

I encourage you to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe for some more

weekly videos. Before we go I am gonna give you guys a little sneak peek of what this

channel is gonna be all about sooo question number one: What is the most

valuable important asset that I have that has rendered success in my life? And

I'll tell you what it is choosing kindness. I know it sounds so

simple but it's true. When I was in a very, very dark place I was horrible to

myself. I told myself that I was nothing, that it didn't matter and that I wasn't

good enough and all this crap that everyone gets to at some point in their

life. And eventually when I got into a different mindset I chose to be kind to

not only myself which has helped me tremendously but also to others. So I

changed the vibe that I had in my head and the vibe that I put out in the world

and that has helped me immensely, in ways that I'm not sure you'll ever ever be

able to understand so I encourage you to implement that into your life. And the

word, "choosing kindness" is such a strange phrase/word because what does that

even mean? That can mean so many different things to so many different

people. But in my mind I think that "choosing kindness" is factored around a

couple things the first thing is kindness to yourself, kindness to your

soul, kindness to your body and kindness to other. And choosing kindness is so

much more than just being nice to somebody or to yourself too. Choosing

kindness is choosing to be optimistic instead of pessimist. And choosing

kindness is choosing to believe that you're worth more when you question

whether you are not. And most importantly choosing kindness is just being

determined and not defeated because when you're in the right mindset and when you

believe that you can do anything that you set your mind to I can promise you

that you will be unstoppable. And that is the most powerful asset that

you can have. Guess what guys?! Newsflash: and I'm sure you already know this but

you cannot give out healthy love if you do not have

healthy love in your heart which is why it's so important for you to learn how

to not only love yourself and choose to be kind to yourself but take that energy

that you have and put it out into the world because when you know how to love

yourself and you know how to love others guess what that means? It's a whole

freakin' domino effect of a life that you deserve to live and a life that you will

live as soon as you open up your mind to it. Anyways I'm sure you're probably

wondering what my passions are. Well, I'm a very indecisive person and I can't

just pick one but the things that I really just absolutely love is I love

fitness. I went on a fitness journey this past year I'd love to make a video about

that and share with you guys I lost a ton of weight I got super toned and it

was really fun and my dad calls me the "crazy workout lady" and I totally love

that because I worked hard for that name so he can call me the "crazy workout lady"

all that he wants because I am living for it. But anyways, I want you to know

that my passion may be fitness and I'm gonna encourage you guys to chase your

dreams through my fitness passion and my other passions that I have but just know

that just because your passion isn't the same as mine doesn't mean that you*

aren't going to take something from the advice that I have to pursue and chase

your dreams as well. And being healthy for me isn't just about fitness it's

about taking care of your mind and your body and your soul and really just

giving the best positive vibe that you can out there and that's one thing that

I really want to strive with this channel is to encourage you guys to give

out good vibes because I'm a firm believer that the vibes that you put out

attract your tribe and I think that if you put it out good vibes that's gonna

take you one step closer to your dream. Other passions that I really enjoy is

interior design. I love real estate I'm actually currently studying real estate

right now I just graduated with my degree but that's what I'm currently pursuing

in terms of like a real estate license. And I also love being outdoors that's

another one of my passions. But in terms of this channel I'm gonna focus a lot on

being healthy with your mind and your body such as fitness but I also would

love to get into further depth about umm like fashion and interior design and

home decor and all that stuff I am excited about. If you're interested in being

a part of the community that strives to be the best version of themselves

every single day I encourage you to subscribe like I said before because I

can promise you that we ARE going to create one heck of a community and I'm

super excited to help you guys and show you guys how to lay the foundation of a

successful happy thriving life and I'm so excited to see where I can take this

channel to. But in the meantime before you go, one thing that I really wanted to

do that I thought would be really fun and interesting is to 1. put an

inspirational quote at the end of every single video just to help you guys feel

good and get those good vibes out there and 2. I wanted you guys to comment

below if you don't mind a good deed that you've done today this week big or small

it does not matter I just want to hear the efforts that you guys are making to

make this world a better place. So don't forget to leave a comment below of a

deed that you've done and I hope you enjoyed this video and I'm excited to

make new videos for you guys so don't forget to subscribe and I hope you have

an* awesome rest of your day Thanks, bye!

For more infomation >> MY BIGGEST SECRET TO SUCCESS // MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

4pm Video Forecast - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> 4pm Video Forecast - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Man City News - Video: Edin Dzeko spits in referee's face in heavy Roma defeat to Fiorentina - Duration: 1:45.

 Roma striker Edin Dzeko got himself sent off against Fiorentina as the Serie A side suffered a heavy 7-1 defeat tonight

 The former Manchester City star clearly lost his head in this moment of madness, spitting in the referee's face from close range before unsurprisingly being shown a straight red card

 Dzeko is usually a top performer for Roma and a source of goals up front, but this was not one of his finest moments

 Watch the bizarre incident in this short video clip below: Despicable behavior by Edin #Dzeko

He should be banned for 5-10 matches but given that it was #CoppaItalia match & not #SerieA he could still find himself playing in the league

pic.twitter.com/DRzKylqf0n  — Nima Tavallaey (@NimaTavRood) January 30, 2019   #FiorentinaRoma lo sputo di Dzeko all'arbitro

Che schifo pic.twitter.com/wthpm8YbTy  — Lorenzo (@lollo6468) January 30, 2019  

For more infomation >> Man City News - Video: Edin Dzeko spits in referee's face in heavy Roma defeat to Fiorentina - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Video and Social Media Lessons from 2018: Everything is Harder Than It Seems and Here's Why - Duration: 6:37.

Hello my smart, smart friends!

I am so excited because today my team from Lightspan Digital is with me and we're going

to talk about what we learned in 2018.

[woohoo]

I learned so much by doing these videos.

It so hard!

It's so much work!

We've had to move furniture, there's something wrong with the sound every time, it takes

us probably an hour of prep time before we start shooting.

It's a lot of work.

And then the promotions of the videos... it's a lot of work.

Both Chloe and I feel like we both want this to go well.

We are very proud of our work, so we pay attention to every little detail.

Something I already kinda new but this just kinda reinforced it, is how much it's worth

it to take the time to make the framing and everything for these videos look good.

I remember my first time here I spent probably a good hour or two figuring out where we were

going to film, and how we're going to film, rearranging furniture, we had to think about

what lights we needed to get, the lighting setup, what camera we needed to get, what

sound setup we needed, and we ended up changing it a lot and I think we're just getting better

and better.

It's probably not a new lesson but self care has been super important to me, because I

realized you can't take care of your clients, you can't do a good job without taking care

of yourself.

So it's led me to start thinking about things in 2018 that I will start implementing in

2019.

This year I learned that digital marketing and social media are constantly changing.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram release new updates almost every single day.

So my recommendation is to just try them all out, see what works for your audience, see

what doesn't work.

We've seen that a lot more people view Instagram stories vs static posts so try out all those

new Instagram story features, such as asking questions, or polls.

It's really important to set boundaries, to decide when you're going to shut down from

your phone and your computer, and that the world will not end if you stop checking things

constantly.

At Mana's I was looking at her garage, it was having problems closing.

Looking to figure it out, I moved a snow shovel away from one of the sensors, hit the button,

the garage door goes down and works like normal.

The lesson learned here is that sometimes a big problem can have a very simple solution,

just move the shovel.

And sometimes it's a fresh set of eyes, seeing something that you're not seeing.

[off camera: So your motto for the year was "who put the shovel there"?]

Also, doing these videos put me in a place where I became obsessed with different details

in the video, like, my clothes and my hair...

If there is one little hair strand coming off, I get obsessed with it... or right now

I just hit the microphone, while I was doing that

[laughter in the background]

Mana's stomach starts growling and you can

kind of hear it in the mike so, gotta fix that...

[Mana in the background: you just did that] I know I just realized I just did that.

And I'm starting to learn how hard it is for Mana to sit up here and do this because this

is not fun... [laughter in the background]

When you're just sitting and staring at the screen and worrying about your notifications

and who is doing what, that's not really a good way to, one, do your job, but also live

your life.

The world is not, should not revolve around how many notifications you get, especially

when social media is so charged these days with a myriad of issues.

[did you figure out what you learned from your work on your blog?]

No

So we confirmed that micro-influencers overall

give a better ROI than bigger influencers, they are often willing to work in exchange

for product or just a small fee.

They'll give you multiple posts, they'll do stories, where big influencers may just give

you one post and then the relationship ends there.

So you can really have an ongoing relationship with smaller influencers, so their audience

gets to know you and trust your product.

This year has confirmed for me that people don't read past headlines.

Or don't watch past headlines.

I can't tell you how many times I had to comment and say, have you actually read this?

It's making you look really bad, so many times it's off topic.

So, we started this right when IGTV came out.

So I had to kind of adapt to that and film for both YouTube and IGTV but I think it's

good to always be adapting to what's coming next.

And vertical video is just so prevalent these days, even on Faceboook.

As much as not everybody likes the change that's happening around it, it's the way the world

works, and we have to lear to love change!

It becomes really hard to not be self-critical.

So I've had to come up with all sorts of mechanisms, little tricks to stop caring so much and the

cool thing that happened, you know how people always say that they hate hearing their own

voices, by listening to the videos I've actually become so accustomed with my other voice,

this other voice that I hear when we record, that it doesn't bother me anymore.

So it's proof to some of the concepts we've been trying to teach through this

"Love Change" series,

that the more you do something that makes you uncomfortable,

the easier it gets.

I want to encourage you to keep at doing, to keep trying, keep trying, keep doing things

that feel uncomfortable because I promise,

they'll stop feeling uncomfortable after a while.

Just be kind to yourself and whatever that means to you, whether that's going to bed

early or literally powering off your phone, you just have to do what's right, for you.

So, what was your biggest lesson from 2018?

Drop us a comment, give this video a like, share it with friends, and I will see you

back here next week.

How do you stare at this camera so much?

It's like a big black hole...

This is why Ilike being behind the camera.

For more infomation >> Video and Social Media Lessons from 2018: Everything is Harder Than It Seems and Here's Why - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Occupational Video - Economic Development Officer - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Occupational Video - Economic Development Officer - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

SteelHouse Testimonial Video – Vicki Arcieri, Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors - Duration: 1:12.

My name is Henrietta Garrich my real estate agent is Vicki Arcieri. Working with

Vicki has been amazing she was very informative, very patient

and she's a go-getter, theirs plenty of time I wanted to quit

because the process was taking forever, and she called me almost every

day, positive words just to make sure that I could just go on, and on she was

just amazing. Wow. The three words I would use to describe

Vicki is amazing, wonderful, and just incredible. I just want to tell Vicki

thank you for everything that you have done for me, you have made this journey

so much easier I don't even think I could have done it without you. Thank you

much.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét