Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

I envy

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Berk C was the only fall was working

Berk C was the only fall was working

The fire that put the MSA

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Bay Hijbana he exposed

Bay Hijbana he exposed

And youth was hit by youth

Eye simply his lorry from my eye

Would come this Ldaai MSA tax

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Dissolves Jam Hussain enjoyments should

Came to moonlit smiled MSA

Income in Sa'ay moon Sakia

You were also exposed to Pilayi MSA

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Berk C was the only fall was working

The fire that put the MSA

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

For more infomation >> "Mere Rashke Qamar" Video "Song" | School life Love Story - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to Do a Magic Trick with Video Editing Software | 2017 - Duration: 2:59.

So how did it happen? let's find out after this intro

So first what you have to do is that you have to record the video in two different situations

You have to record the video with an object

and then you have to record the video without an object after that

what you are going to do is that you are going to combine these videos together in video editing software

So here I have already recorded the video. I'm going to import the video from my computer, so I'm going to click "Import"

As you can see that I have got two different video files one with an object and another one without an object

so I'm going to import them all and

Then I will drag each one of them down to the timeline for further editing

Now these raw video footages are very long in size

So what I'm going to do is that I'm going to cut them short and keep only necessary portions, which will serve my purpose

So again, I'm going to emphasize one thing is that on the timeline

There is going to be only two video footages one with an object

another without an object and

When you are placing two video footages together side by side

It will give you an impression that the object has just disappeared when you are actually playing the video

So let's play the video to see what happens to the object whether it disappears or not

it is supposed to disappear from the table, and yes it did and

Now, we are heading to adding some transition effect, but before that I'm going to cut it even shorter

Because it looks very lengthy

So now I'm heading to add

transition effect so click on transition

and

there

You will yeah, I'm going to choose this one

So click on it

and

It's almost ready, you will see how, It disappears from the table so nicely

So that's it if you liked this video subscribe to my channel like and share this video to your friends. Thank you!

For more infomation >> How to Do a Magic Trick with Video Editing Software | 2017 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Shark Song for Kids Educational Video for Children Nursery Rhymes Learn colors with Baby Shark - Duration: 2:02.

Baby Shark Song for Kids Educational Video for Children Nursery Rhymes Learn colors with Baby Shark

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét