Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

Hello and welcome to the Movavi vlog.

My name is Roman and I warn you, today's blog is going to be a bit scary

after all, Halloween is just around the corner …

I while ago, we talked about how you can clone yourself in a video.

In that tutorial, we showed you the easiest way to create a clone - and we promised you

a more advanced technique a bit later.

I'm a man of my word, so today I'll show you how to create your ghost clone in a video.

You often see how a human soul separates from the body in the form of translucent weightless

matter in fantasy films.

So now we're going to explore how you can surprise your friends for Hallowe'en with

a similar video where you are the main character

For this effect, you'll need a green screen background and a bit more patience than last time.

In our last exercise, the clones weren't able to interact with each other and had to be

in different parts of the shot.

But what if I told you you could create a whole roomful of clones, all overlapping each

other?

Set up the green screen and place your character a little distance from the screen.

You should not be able to see their shadow.

First, you need to film one scene and then, without moving the camera, film the scenes

with the clones.

For convenience, mark the area on the floor where the character should stand in all the

scenes.

We don't recommend pacing the character and the clones on the same line.

For this example, we are using Movavi Video Editor.

Upload to the program all your good shots and an image or video that will act as the

background for your video.

Select a scene where you want to have a double behind so that the first character partially

covers it.

Now drag your clip so it's above the background.

Double click the clip and you'll see a menu above the preview window that lets you choose

how your character will be displayed in the background, for example, 'cover'.

Then, click the 'clip properties' button in the tools section.

You'll see the Chroma Key tab on the menu that opens.

Click on it.

The program automatically offers you green as the colour for removal.

For best results, we recommend you choose the colour manually by clicking on the background

in the preview window.

You can also experiment with different settings.

Click 'apply' when you have the effect you want.

Then choose the clip to go on top of the first one and drag it to the next track.

Again, set the chroma key and synchronize your clips to get your clones interacting

with each other.

In this way, you can create any number of clones without needing to place them in different

parts of the video.

But what about creating that ghost?

It's time to reveal the secret.

We did exactly the same thing as in the first example but filmed two new scenes.

This time, drag the scene with the ghost above the background

Click Chroma Key,

choose the colour and set the character in its target location relative

to the background.

Now set the opacity for your ghost clip to about 50% in the video properties tab.

All done!

The only thing left to do is save your video.

Now you know how to create one clone, clone those clones, and even make a ghost clone.

I hope this video helps you turn your Hallowe'en ideas into a spooky reality.

If you need a refresher on cloning, check out the first part of this tutorial where

we showed how to create your clone without a green screen.

The subscribe button is here.

Thanks for watching the Movavi vlog.

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to add your ghost to a video - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mert Demir - Uyan (Official Video) - Duration: 3:15.

Did you wake up my half my love ?

If you do not wake up

It's all over my beloved

What if it does not happen to you ?

From a little bit of acquaintances

Scratches because they can not give up

There is a word for you from love

Wake up . . .

Did you wake up my half my love ?

If you do not wake up

It's all over my beloved

What if it does not happen to you ?

From a little bit of acquaintances

Scratches because they can not give up

There is a word for you from love

For more infomation >> Mert Demir - Uyan (Official Video) - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

hath ma chhe whisky (whatsup video status) by Sss Dahiya - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> hath ma chhe whisky (whatsup video status) by Sss Dahiya - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Promotional Videos On A Budget - Duration: 13:27.

hi there in this video I'm going to show you how to make a quick promotional

video on a budget these are really short videos that you put in Facebook or

Twitter and other social media to get people to come through to the website or

sometimes to YouTube to your video channel on YouTube or your blog and I

make several for each article I do or for each blog article or for each youtube

video I make several of these so it keeps it exciting for people looking

through their Twitter feed and these videos get more attention than an image

or text and I find that people retweet them and they click on them a lot more

so let's have a look at this one that we're going to make now

so it's really a simple one and what I'm trying to get people to do there is come

through to my website which is Blogpiks.com and for them to look at these free

images let's go to explaindio and create a new project then let's just stop that

and click create new project I don't need to save that one and I'm gonna

call this one slide03 I think this time so I've created a new project

and I also need to create a scene here so I click on scene that's it down here

we can add different things and in this case I'm gonna choose this one add

animation slide now the video we just looked at it's made up of a slide and

then at the end I just did some additional for my website name I just

did an additional text at the end so let's add the slide click here add

explaindio slide now this software explaindio is $59 for the year which i

think is pretty good and i paid an extra dollar where i could download it was

like a trial thing for a membership club and it was $1 for seven days and I

just paid that downloaded some extra slides and some backgrounds and videos

some images and illustrations and then I just stopped that membership so I just

paid $1 for that and some of these slides came I've also bought VideoMakerFX

and some of these here you can actually use videomakerFX slides on

explaindio they're the same so some of these are imported from there

but I'll show you the one I used for this which is an explaindio one this

one comes from explaindio and it looks like this there's lots of others here

some different styles within this one there's different styles I could have

used but in this case I've just used this first one okay I've used this one

so I'm gonna add this slide just add single I don't want to add all of those

just the first one and here I've checked don't sketch because the sketching is

like a hand drawn but we don't need that so I've clicked that I'll click on this

Add button it's on I think it's underneath my face so I'll click it and

that's added it now you can't see the details of the slide because there are

two different types of thing here if you add a slide then you don't edit

it in the canvas this way of looking at here is the canvas where

you can add illustrations here like a well this is an animated gif or

an image or sketch or text and some other things these are on the

canvas and you add them individually you can add an image and text but this is

like a slideshow and what we have to do there we close canvas which is the

bottom right and we can then edit things on this slideshow

now the things we want to do here we could add a background but we don't need

that and you can pause after different parts but we'll come to this the slide

and here we'll customize because we want to customize the text so if I just look

at my website I'm gonna say things like free backgrounds free business images

free character images things like that

let's type that in then so free business images free backgrounds what else was

there free character images free

finance whoops finance images and I think the last one we can have free

technology images okay let's have a preview over here to run this preview

you just click here because at the moment it's at the end of the preview so if

we click this it'll go back to the beginning and let's see it run

yep I'm happy with that one so now we can open the canvas and I'm gonna add

the last part to it so I'm gonna add this is that slide and then I'm gonna

add some text at the end of that so when I click on add text at the

moment it's still at the beginning it would run at the same time as that

slide so I'm gonna click this s and that would synchronize it to run at the end

I'm also going to put this I'm going to just click on it and drag it above the

slide because when this slide finishes I think it leaves a background and if the

text is underneath the background then you won't see the text so I'll put the

text on top and we want to do some effect on this I think will make the

text come in in fact let's draw it first let's do the text first let's just

give it a call it we'll say Blogpiks.com I think I've I think I might

have selected the background there let's control Z just go back control Z is

undo so I've got the top there and let's I think I clicked here and I selected

the background so I couldn't see himit that's Blogpiks.com I'm just gonna

make this text really big

again it's gone seems to have gone underneath but it's okay anyway let's

when I click here it comes back let's add an effect to that so we've got two

types of text this comes in as a block and this comes in in individual letters

and I tend to just pick any random anything random let's try that one let's

I'm going to go over to I'm gonna close this canvas because I finished that the

only thing I want to do is keep that on the screen a bit longer but I'm going to

close the canvas and just see what it looks like

let's just play that again I've done hide instead of here I've done hide

instead of appear so I'm gonna delete that I'm gonna put a new effect and if

you see here these are kind of making the text come in and then these are

hiding it at the end so I didn't want to hide it

let's try any one here okay it looks fine let's do it again

yeah I think it's okay I want it to stay on for a bit longer so I'm going to

click on this effect and just make it last three or four seconds afterwards so

we've got this first scene

okay and then okay it's just slightly overlapping let's just make

sure that's in line that started appearing just before the other one okay

that's okay I want to add some audio

let's click up here and add some music now if you watched one of my other

videos on explaindio you'll see that I don't really like the music that it

comes with and I go online and go here to FreePD and in this case I just

downloaded already this music called blue so I've downloaded it already and

I'm gonna add that one to the scene so I click browse and here edit

it's okay stop that so now let's preview and for some reason

I'm not sure why the music didn't come out but it rendered okay last time on

the preview I couldn't hear the music and not sure why you know it just came

on the second the music just came out on the second part of this anyway let's go

ahead and create the video and just make sure it's in the correct folder there

which is okay and start export and let's give it a name slide03 I think it

was

so that only took about 30 seconds to export but I just stopped the recording

while I was doing it so let's go ahead and open the folder and check out the

video yep I like that yeah I just make lots of those and I tend to make

them at the same time so if I've got a few different blog articles or in

my case there a few different sections to the website then I'll make one

for each and I'll just upload them randomly to Twitter every few days

and mix them in with other styles and I definitely get more clicks and more

retweets by using videos rather than the images or text if you found this

useful please give it a thumbs up and that will help other people to see it

and if you want to see other videos that are similar to this about explaindio or

about using images and videos to either improve your website or improve your

marketing then please subscribe to the channel and you can see more I'll leave

some links below this video to the software and any of the sites that I've

used and I'll also leave a link to my blog where I'll make this video as I'll

make it out in text transcription and add some screenshots so if you find that

easier to follow so thanks for watching and if you have any comments or

questions please put them below this YouTube video so thanks a lot and I'll

see you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét