Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

Hello, my name is Shengjie Ma.

I am grateful to have this opportunity to introduce myself.

I think my uniqueness lies in my deep understanding

of an old Chinese saying: read thousands of books, and travel thousands of places.

I've been to more than 40 countries in the world

and one of the most important lessons I've learned

is communication is the key to mutual understanding.

I've also been to many rural areas in China, where not many people have paid much attention to.

All these experiences have taught me how comprehensive our world is.

I believe my personal experiences can bring a different perspective to my potential classmates

when discussing world issues.

It would be a great honor for me to become a member of NYU Wagner community.

Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Shengjie Ma's NYU Wagner video essay - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Video 4 - Duration: 0:18.

this museum is in great demand by students and children

because they are easy to understand what is there or what is presented in this museum

For more infomation >> Video 4 - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Video 3 - Duration: 0:29.

so there are some things that attract visitors to visit this museum

first, besides the tickets price are cheap, about only two thousand rupiahs for adult

which is strategically located and built in the city center and easy to reach

then the third is interior design that was built in the museum is certainly made as beautiful

and as comfortable as possible to attract the visitors

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét