Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

Hello before I start the video

I want to help a good friend named End Survivor

His link will be in descripition and I want to say that I made a little careless update on this channel as well on my avatar

Also if you have any idea for a video write it in Vextaur's(End Survivor) last video

Now lets get into the video

I entered the game

And what is that?

It looks like a pencil

And now I need to stop until the map voting

Alright the round is over

And now lets vote

I will like the Megalopolis

Hey!

I forgot that I purchased the x3 vote map gamepass

Lets walk before the round

Race me vs thecrazyyaida who will win?

Top 10 anime race runs

She won

Now time for action

Lucky shot

Oh no you dont

*Doges*

Here we go Guest

She looks hurt

TheCrazy:The eye looks like a safe bomb

Dont go

TheCrazy:You are not my dad

Wait my Healing Pulse is loading

Told you

Lets help him

There

Now survive and find others who are hurt very much

Ugh loading

Or maybe I want to climb

Oh no

Phew

Lets heal you

AAA!

Close

Move!

Wow

One more heal

Hurt in the last second

And RIP Guest

Only 69?

I like the Twin Platform

I will relax with the killed Guest

Right Guest?

Guest:Yeah why not?

Second Guest:What are you doing?

First Guest:Just relaxing like this

Are you ready?

Second action

Shake that ass

*Seeing a ODer*

Because you are AFK I will heal you

Im going to shut my mouth

The poor of him

From here it came?

Seriously?

I hope that you will survive

Bacon Hair:Can you heal me?

Sorry but I used my Healing Pulse

Bacon Hair: :(

But we will remain togheter forever

Bacon Hair: :D

An Player:I dont think so

Run

Bacon Hair: I think it friendly

Bacon Hair:Ok I run

Why

I need to get to him

Glitches

There you are

Bacon Hair:Thanks

Another 69?

Im not sure which one

This sounds totally safe

Lets explore a bit more

Fidget spinner

Whut?

Balls?

I should be safe

MINE!

Signal's low

There we go (again)

Copy cat

Just kidding you will be in Santa's nice list

This no longer looks safe

I have been lied

Nope

Is this a bomb?

Im not going to risk it

RIP coin(bomb?)

Wait I dont murder you

Was that hard?

You look very hurt

Dont go

You died the end

Im saving you Guest

No need to thank me

So close

Guest what are you doing here?

Sorry I have to go the world need me

Im a creeper

And you are scared

Ahh bomb

Yes another save

Try not to die

UMG A P1ZZ4

Close

Wow Im drunk

Because I have problems I heal you

Somebody help

No problem (only editing I saw that)

Wow an actual creeper

RUN!

The last moments

I dont care

Finally no more 69s

Alright sorry for being short the video

And thanks for watching if you know a good video editor tell in the comments

Also question about this video in description

See in the next video

For more infomation >> Second Video - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Cool, fall afternoon - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Video: Cool, fall afternoon - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

JK Audio Wireless Audio for Smartphone Video Recording - Duration: 1:31.

We've all heard the saying, "The best camera is the one that's with you",

and for a lot of us, that means our smartphone.

Although the video portion of these phones has improved,

the built-in microphones still pose some problems.

That's why we've created the JK Audio BlueDriver-F3.

This is exactly what the BlueDriver sounds like coming into your camera.

Now listen to the difference without the BlueDriver-F3.

You can't hear anything because of the sound of this traffic!

The internal microphone lets in all of the unwanted ambient noise!

But, the BlueDriver F-3 isolates the audio we want,

without any lip-sync delay.

This is the perfect upgrade for the iPhone shooters who want to get the most out of their device

capturing live events and interviews.

In fact this video is being shot with nothing more than an iPhone 7,

with a compatible video application, a handheld microphone and the BlueDriver-F3

which wirelessly transmits audio to your iPhone or your Android device

via secure 2.4 gHz Bluetooth connection.

And, it connects to all of your favorite, dynamic handheld or lavalier microphones

plus, with a 6-hour battery life and 60-feet of range

you'll get crystal-clear audio from here

or way back here!

All of this means you'll never miss a chance to get

fantastic video and exceptional audio.

So check out the BlueDriver-F3 from JK audio and start capturing better sound today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét