Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 29 2017

Tony: Shouldn't a company establish a data platform to handle data in any shape?

Tony: What would be the biggest reason?

Mr.Bae_CEO: It is technology.

Tony: you told me Pure Storage has higher customer loyalty than Apple.

Mr.Bae_CEO: It is the NPS (Net Promoter Score).

Mr.Bae_CEO : Would you be confident enough to introduce the product you have used to someone else?

Mr.Noh_Tech Manager: One of the evaluations from the customer was that

Noh: he forgot he had storage for 2 years since he installed the Pure Storage. (laugh)

Mr.Lee_Founder: There is something called WAF.

Lee: It is short for Wife Acceptance Factor.

Lee: Before buying any home appliance

Tony: Wife? Lee: first of all, I need the permission of my wife~

Lee: The reason my wife doesn't like it is

Lee: the mess from the wires,

Lee: and the design is important, too

Tony: I like the song of Beatles best.

Tony: Let's hear "All my loving"

Tony: Oh, it comes out right away.

Lee: The characteristic of this product is that

Lee: pairing or setting is not required, unlike Bluetooth.

Tony: I am in this place, but I'm very excited.

(♪~)

(laugh)

Tony: It is perfect for dancing.

(♪~my love~)

Tony: women who usually hate the device setting will love this.

Tony: Just by pressing the play button, the music comes out.

Tony: If it is cheap, I would like to buy it myself.

Tony: It looks to be expensive. How much is it?

Lee: Retail price is 3 thousand dollars.

Mr.Lee_Sales Manager: it's dangerous, Do not follow example

(laugh)

Lee: One of powers is out.

Lee: We are not just pulling out the cable, we will cut the cord.

Lee: When this happens, we will show you how stable the I/O would come out.

Lee: Now, we will go one step further.

Lee: I will have PD Ko to pull out the SSD disk.

Lee: The situation is getting worse.

Lee: We will go one step further(X2)

Tony: It sounds more like the comment from Home shopping.

(laugh)

Lee: For the first time in the industry, I will cut the cable with scissors in real time.

Tony: Do you really cut the cable during POC?

Lee: We cut it to present in the most dramatic way,

Lee: but we usually pull out the cable.

Tony: I will cut it now, everyone.

(cut)

Lee: Wow, you cut it neatly.

Lee: Well, considering this degree of failure, it is the disaster

Tony: I want to cut it as well (laugh)

Mr.Song_Tech Manager: You can immediately see which server got the cable cut.

Mr.Song_Tech Manager: The graph on the right reached the peak just for one second,

and the normal performance level was restored.

Mr.Lee_Woongjin inc. CIO: If the executives take look at this,

Mr.Lee_Woongjin inc. CIO: it would be helpful to make decision of selecting this cloud solution.

But they usually don't.

I go to the overseas branches in US once a year,

but I feel things are changed greatly.

They would not spend any budget for servers

because they can use cloud service

In selecting the cloud, the most important factor is

whether we have API or capability to develop API if the essential process of our company is requested.

[when you selecting the cloud] 1)Understanding of the customer process

2) Understanding of the cloud solution itself,

Capability to develop API and integrate system in case the development is necessary.

We need the company that can do all these three.

(Video Proposal Component list)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét