Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 30 2017

1. Click record (Ctrl + R)

2. Ctrl + R (stop record)

Click Advander to setup

Set 0....and click ok

play and make money :)

oh no :) robot...

Now we use auto click pro 2.5 software

click start

set 1 minuter

Ctrl + A to position coordinates

click button : click the list to start

Play now :) ... oh my money ...

You can use virtual server to run 24/24

Like and subscribe to see my latest video

For more infomation >> Earn 5 BTC 1 Month |Auto spinner | auto click robot | The video is very detailed !! - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

MT-20 Mobile Theater (Unboxing Video) - Duration: 4:26.

Imagine a sound bar to use indoor or outdoor.

Carry it around with one hand to anywhere.

Powerful and strong bass with surround effect.

And very Convenient to connect with all devices.

I've got a Genius MT-20 mobile theater here.

This is a mobile sound bar.

Usually this kind of wireless speaker is not powerful enough

because of its form factor.

Or sometimes the powerful sound systems are AC powered

and they are too heavy and too big to carry.

Can this MT-20 Mobile Theater really resolve those problems

or it's just the same as the normal speakers in the market?

Let me unbox it and we will see.

On the box, there's a picture of a cinema here,

Obviously this is designed for watching movies.

And 2 colors options, silver, and black.

I've got a black one here.

When I pick it up, it's lighter than I expected

because sound bars are usually heavy.

I will open it.

I can see an adaptor, an audio cable,

and the instruction.

It is nothing complicated on the instruction at all.

I feel like the MT-20 Mobile Theater is easy to operate.

As you can see it's smooth

and easy to take out everything from the box.

To me, the traditional sound bars are heavy

and for installation, you have to mount it on the wall.

This is the MT-20, solid but light enough to carry around.

I can imagine that the wireless design will allow me

to take it to any place in my home

like the bed room, kitchen, even bathroom.

I can also take it to the trips or outdoor activities.

Because of its 10 hours long battery life,

I can watch like 4-5 movies

or listen to a lot of music without any problems.

Let's look into the details.

See the MT-20 Mobile Theater here

It looks classic, nicely built.

Underneath the mesh,

I can see two satellite speakers and one subwoofer.

So, I don't think I need to worry about

if the bass is not strong enough.

See the buttons on the top.

Get 2 special buttons,

the movie mode button and the music mode button.

Most of the sound bars or the speakers don't have this feature.

And the others buttons are very straight forward,

I can control the playback with them.

Not like some other speakers

which have a lot of complicated buttons.

Besides the Bluetooth,

there are more connection options at the back.

You will see the line in,

the power adaptor jack,

and a slot for the micro SD card.

See the device from the side,

it's not too thick to fit in a bag.

I see the rubber grips at the bottom for stability.

Last but not least, there is a handle on the top

so I can grab the whole device around with one hand.

It can even hold my phone nicely and I will just put my phone on it.

Let me try to watch a video with the MT-20 Mobile Theater.

Turn it on, make a Bluetooth connection.

The movie mode is on by default.

The surround sound from the MT-20

makes the movie more realistic and more enjoyable.

I'm surprised that this size of this mobile sound bar

can generate such a powerful and deep bass like this.

I will turn on the music mode,

the MT-20 Mobile Theater is also able to

provide a crystal clear sound.

Cool stuff.

After I really tried the MT-20, my impressions to it

are powerful and clear sound with extra bass.

The movie mode to have surround sound

and cinematic effect.

Convenient to get connected with any device

and an additional SD card support.

It's a real mobility design

because of its handle and long batter life.

Hope you enjoy this video.

You can visit the Geniusnet.com to find out more products.

I see you again next time.

Good bye.

For more infomation >> MT-20 Mobile Theater (Unboxing Video) - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

सबसे सीखो पर किसी को Follow मत करो Sandeep Maheswari Video On Life || By Hitesh Wadhwani - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> सबसे सीखो पर किसी को Follow मत करो Sandeep Maheswari Video On Life || By Hitesh Wadhwani - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free - Duration: 2:21.

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

How to download Only the audio from any youtube video Fast and Free

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét