Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

ScarletMartin1: Hello I'm Scarlet 'The Unseen' Club Queen.

ScarletMartin1: And I just wanted to announce to you all that we have reached our goal,

ScarletMartin1: The goal was 250 members and well we have gon over it :)

ScarletMartin1: So in celebration of over 250 members I would like to elect 4 mains and here they are:

ScarletMartin1: First up we have everever1est.

everever1est: Hehe I feel so honored :) thank you so much sis ^_^

ScarletMartin1: Your welcome sis ;) Okay next up is yara32

yara32: Oh my gosh really?! ^_^ Thank you so much Scarlet I feel so honored and congrats on over 250!

ScarletMartin1: Your Welcome yara ;) Now next up is Tempesst.

Tempesst: Oh my I feel so honored, thank you so much Scarlet :D

ScarletMartin1: Your welcome Tempesst ;) alright and last but not least is Speedy 45

Speedy 45: :) Oh my thanks besty ;) I feel honored and holy cow 250 that's awesome (dj_yeah)

ScarletMartin1: Yea your welcome spud alright.

ScarletMartin1: Alright now those are 'The Unseen' Mains now if you are a member or are going to be a member.

ScarletMartin1: You can ask them or me about the club.. now if your a member and are having problems

ScarletMartin1: Then you can go to me or one of the 4 mains that I have just awarded positions.

ScarletMartin1: I would also like to take this time to say thank you for bringing my club to this amount. ^_^

ScarletMartin1: Alright if you haven't joined yet and your watching this please if you can join 'The Unseen' club in movietown

ScarletMartin1: Okay thanks for watching ;) love y'all :) Peace Ping!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét