Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

♪ Can see if from the way you're looking at me ♪

♪ You don't think I'm worth your time ♪

♪ Don't care about the person that I might be ♪

♪ Offended that I walk the line ♪

♪ So what if I'm not ♪

♪ So what if I'm not ♪

♪ Everything you wanted me to be ♪

♪ So what if I am ♪

♪ So what if I am ♪

♪ More than you can see ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ It's pushin' me harder ♪

♪ It's pushin me harder ♪

♪ When you're breaking my back ♪

♪ When you're breaking my back ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I shoulda walked away one year ago ♪

♪ When ya said I couldn't make it out alive ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ As far as I can tell it's kinda crazy ♪

♪ That you even care at all ♪

♪ Convincing everybody you can save me ♪

♪ But you're the one who made me fall ♪

♪ So what if I'm not ♪

♪ So what if I'm not ♪

♪ Everything you wanted me to be ♪

♪ So what if I am ♪

♪ So what if I am ♪

♪ More than you can see ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ It's pushin me harder ♪

♪ It's pushin me harder ♪

♪ When you're breaking my back ♪

♪ When you're breaking my back ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I shoulda walked away one year ago ♪

♪ When ya said I couldn't make it out alive ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ Why you wanna see me bleed ♪

♪ Why you wanna watch me fall apart ♪

♪ Try to find the worst in me ♪

♪ But I won't follow you into the dark ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ It's pushin me harder ♪

♪ It's pushin me harder ♪

♪ When you're breaking my back ♪

♪ When you're breaking my back ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I shoulda walked away one year ago ♪

♪ When ya said I couldn't make it out alive ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ I only get stronger ♪

♪ When ya treat me like that ♪

For more infomation >> Bea Miller - like that (official video) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Video presentation EGOS 2017 - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Video presentation EGOS 2017 - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

First Jumanji Movie Trailer Shows Off Its Video Game World's Mayhem - Duration: 2:22.

First Jumanji Movie Trailer Shows Off Its Video Game World's Mayhem

The first trailer for Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is here. The movie is a follow-up to the classic 90s adventure and stars Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, and Karen Gillan.

The trailer delivers a mix of comedy and outlandish action sequences--check it out below:. The film centers upon a quartet of high school kids who find themselves drawn into the Jumanji game while in detention.

The teens have to clean out the schools basement as their punishment and while doing so they find an old video game console that has a game called Jumanji on it.

The game pulls them into an amazing jungle world, with Johnson, Hart, Black, and Gillan playing the kids in-game avatars.

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is directed by Jake Kasdan, the son of legendary Star Wars writer Lawrence Kasdan. It hits theaters on December 20, 2017.

In a recent interview with Deadline, Kasdan explained that the movie is not a remake of the original film. Jumanji is the kind of movie that I think people shouldnt out-and-out remake, he said.

To me, a big part of its power is in the unique elements of its original execution. Within that, I think theres this central idea and mythology thats mysterious, but powerful, and commands a powerful part of the imagination.

I was a fan of the original movie, and I felt like this [movie] really honored it, and included a lot of the stuff that I loved about the original movie, but did it in a really new way.

The 1995 original Jumanji starred Robin Williams, Bonnie Hunt, Kirsten Dunst, and Bradley Pierce. It is based on the novel of the same name by Chris Van Allsburg.

For more infomation >> First Jumanji Movie Trailer Shows Off Its Video Game World's Mayhem - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

CG SONG अगरबत्ती जलावव का ओ आगर आनंद Chhattisgarhi song video hd YouTube - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> CG SONG अगरबत्ती जलावव का ओ आगर आनंद Chhattisgarhi song video hd YouTube - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Photo/Video Light Akkin 2400 Video Light - www.cascoantiguo.com - Duration: 2:28.

Underwater photo and video light

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét