Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jul 1 2017

'Look if Havana cost money in the past,

Which was changed to the Spaniards by the Strait of Florida.

- By the Strait of Florida ... by salt water they changed it?

- We're here because I have to make a video clip ... - NEGROOOOO !!! ... hahaha

- I have to make a video clip to Evelio ... Who is Evelio? ... well ...

- Well, now that we are here in the framework of this activity ...

- The video clip will be developed in 4 fundamental scenes ...

One is a fight

Supposedly a fight between two thieves and an alleged third thief ...

There is another scene that is on a supposed roof ...

The other scene that is of the transfer in the street ...

And ... a scene also that is... is a party,

like recreating a party,

But we're not going to do it today because we have to fit it better ...

But there are 4 fundamental scenes that we are going to do in this video clip.

- Then "negro", where is the first scene ??

- Here we have the team that will make the video clip of Evelio ..

- Compadre, Psyco, Psyco ...

- From Evel. From Psyco, excuse me, excuse me sorry ... from Psyco ...

- Who's going to be your partner?

- He...

Evelio and you are 2 supposed thieves who are going to ...

he is the other, right?

- he's the one that brings the camera ... - And who is the other, then?

- Hmm? -who is the other?

- the other, calm, the other now appears ...

- Asere, I've been preparing months with this guy ...

- No, asere ... the other is this guy from ´´La Madriguera´´, compadre ...

The´´prieto´´ of ´´La Madriguera´´, we´ll look for he now ...

-Who is he? - we'll looking for he now ...

- now we come to ´´La Madriguera´´, ruteros

... and, neither '' el prieto'' neither '' el calvito'' ...

- Well, if it´s not ´´el prieto´´ or ´´el calvito´´, will be there '' el bicho ´´...

- but the problem is that I've been talking this to you for months ...

- And why do you look at the camera? Look at me.

"Because I'm talking to the ´´ruteros´´,

Because they have to understand who I am dealing with,

That is, he is not a normal person ...

But what bothers me the most

Is that I told Evelio long ago,

a while ago Since we were preparing this video clip ...

And it turns out that now, at the last minute

He does not have the location for the fight or anything ...

- Now we have to move to ´´la madriguera´´

Which is where ... What is there in La Madriguera, Evelio?

- La Madriguera is where everything is, ´´mijo´´ ...

- All that, what is everything? - Everything, everything, everything ...

- What is everything for you? - hmm?

- What is everything? - Drink, food ...

- No, no, no ... I'm talking about the video clip ... -(THE SOLUTION OF WORLD PEACE)

- The house, the door,.. the sow,.. the horse ...

- of the video clip, that we have in La Madriguera?

- Well, we have in ´´la madriguera ... everything, ´´mijo´´. - But, what is ...? Holy sh ...

- You said to me: Bring the clothes ... You did not say: come dressed.

- Dale, the first scene is up there ...

- I dress up there, ´´mijo´´ ... come on, ´´mijo´´ ...

We decided to record something here

Because Evelio at the last minute thought to record here ...

And ... maybe they look good, Maybe I use them, maybe not ...

But it is better than nothing and not missing ...

We finished here at the monument that is in G ...

and now we will move toward the Burrow, come on.

- Hey, I take the camera ... !!! ... jejeje

- Asere, you broke the plane at the end ...

- No, and this is day one of the video ...

- Evelio, it seems to me that you ... this video ends in a day ...

- Yes? ...

I only know that someone threw a pot ...

/ Yesterday I passed by your house and you threw a lemon,

And as I do not like chocolate, I combed for the side / ...

- How funny you are ...

- / yesterday I passed by your house and you threw a radio to me,

- RA...DIÓ in the wall / ...

hahaha...

First of all, good afternoon.

My sincere greetings from Cuba, to all Cubans

And especially to all the brothers who are very distant

Out of the ´´coliseum´´ fighting in international sands.

- They have been days, how many days did they tell me they were carrying?

- We arrived from Saturday night.

- Saturday night ... waoo?

- And when you arrived on Saturday night, what did you do? ...

"Tell me everything, my friend ..." "They followed us first,

They were watching us at the airport   Because we did not want to take taxis from 60 CUC ...

- Oooohhhh ... 60?

-yes ... - Who did it?

What happens ?: ignorance many times, girls,

it makes us victims of the moment ...

Always remember this,

54710097, when you want to see me, You call me, you send me a...

Always remember,'' don't marques with * 99 if you are Cuban ...

I'm Dominik, you know, I'm always in an '' onda '',

in''mi talla'' in''La caliente'', In the'underground '

There, where everything does not cost expensive, you just have to know ...

LaRutadeSTOUT gives you that option ...

According to how all this comes out,

I,''TE SACO BY A CANAL'',

You know how I am, I am always''formando lo mío'' ...

- Dominik, what mean "SACARTE BY A CHANNEL"?

-Well, in concrete words ... In the underground world,

''sacarte by a channel'', is when you get a result of a business

Or that I can in one way or another 'to save you'

Can give you an economic benefit ...

(Hey, quiet "mine" is like saying,

I'm going to ´´sacar by a channel´´ to you

I can not be more explicit with you

Because time roars and my grandmother is waiting for me ...

In concrete words, brother ... See you soon ... hahaha

We are already here in the street Jesús Pelegrino,

This is where the La Madriguera is,

That La Madriguera is nothing more than

The provincial headquarters of the Hermanos Saiz Association

Here in Havana City ...

La Madriguera has an interesting detail:

It is just behind La Quinta de los Molinos,

That was the old house of Generalissimo Máximo Gómez,

interesting...

It turns out that now the boys on the skateboards did not bring the skateboards.

- What we could do is ...

- take the place of "el bicho" that has many machines and old things ...

- Who is '' el bicho ''? - But you're going to pay?

- Mijo, it's a normal house, something ...

Is to make a scene, nothing more, a fight.

- I do not know, my brother, I do not know ...

- That's why, because I was looking for someone who lives around here, as you live around here ...

- No, you're crazy, my mom is fixing a friend's nails ...

And then comes the other to copy The Voice Kid'' ...

No, of P ... what is formed there in my house.

- I knew all this was going to happen, but hey ...

Evelio is my "partner", we are this way, the Cubans ...

We have to make the video and we are going to make the video,

´´ al berro´´ But we're going to make the video ... and already.

"What was I going to tell you?" ... ehhh ... okay, look,

The fight scene... not film me, asere ...

The scene of the fight we are going to do it there in the place of '' el bicho '', there ...

- The boy brought a snack ... do not you want to?

- In the place of '' el bicho '' that has ...

What is this called?

A stack of old machines and stuff like that ...

- And ... Who is "el bicho"? ...

- Do you have to break a door there, to throw a door down? ...

- Yes, here is a door out there ... there is a door ...

- Evelio ... in the end we're going to have to improvise ...

- Yeah right -"What I told you, do you remember that I told you?"

- Yes ...

- I do not know why Evelio is like this,

I do not know if he was born or he was acquiring that ...

- The problem is that they took me out with '' strength '' ...

- Because I spoke to him very clearly from the beginning

and simply, he does in the end what he wants ...

- what ?

-what ?

-what ?

what ??

...what ???

-REITT, do you teach here at La Madrriguera? -yes…

I started giving the course for those interested in the DJ's job ...

In the production and to articulate everything that has to do with electronic music,

fortunately the National Center of Concert Music supported me

And the Hermanos Saiz Association also supported me ...

We have been enabling people interested for 5 years,

Young people interested ...

... and, nothing, we always start in September ... I finish when God wants

And that's how I've been for 5 years.

Well, rutero. We are already leaving "La Madriguera".

We came in vain ... well ...

In vain no, in vain not because I really was lucky to see Dj REITT

and well, you know what he told us ...

And ... something interesting, a little detail ...

remember here ... this is the Quinta de los Molinos

and it was the former home of General Máximo Gómez ...

- Really? I did not know that, every day you learn something new ...

- No ... and let me tell you that people are still living here, That is, relatives of him.

- Who told you that I am from the field, asere? ...Hahaha

- You what you have an 'English' accent ... hahaha

- No, it's that he's "English" ... and you know why ...?

No, I just can not get into that drama ... He's filming me and I can not get into that drama ...

- Tell me, see, tell me ... now speak or be silent forever ...

- Do you know why the Orientals are called English? ... -why?

- Because they took Havana ... hahaha - Hahaha ... that is good ...

- ... and you have to explain that, why they took Havana

... and all that history because people from outside will not understand ...

The British were here for a year in Havana

And they changed it ...

'Look if Havana cost money in the past,

- Which was changed to the Spaniards by the Strait of Florida.

- By the Strait of Florida ... by salt water they changed it?

-For the Strait of Florida ... -For the Strait of Florida???

-Yes. - the Strait of Florida, Evelio or Florida? ...

-Well, it's the same. -No, it's not the same

Because in the Strait of Florida there is salt water ...

And in Florida is ...

Give me here, give me ... No !!!

- Hahaha… - ... she ate it, asere, ate it ...

hahaha...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét