Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Actually, funny enough, videos got me into wanting to be a pilot.

So, back in the day, in Toronto,

my dad took home a promotional company video

and it had a Blue Angels music video at the end of that.

I watched that once and then I watched it another hundred times

and I was hooked and I said: "That's what I want to do."

I'm Captain Maciej "Match" Hatta, Snowbird 3

with the Canadian Armed Forces Snowbirds.

I just love the freedom you have with wings and with an airplane

like you're able to do…

obviously within the rules and environment that we have

that you're able to float around.

And whether in formation or separately, it's just,

it's an indescribable passion for a thirst for being in the air.

I've had a unique experience in my life

with all the vantage points I've seen,

whether being over Parliament, or seeing the CN Tour rush past

as I'm watching the boss' jet off my right wing.

I want to be able to share those views

with as many people as possible.

And we do have the claim to be the first North American jet team

to use 360 camera technology.

It allows you to see a bunch of different angles at once,

and analyze the show that way, and airs and debriefs that way.

But more so, it allows the people at home watching it

to be brought into the cockpit.

Whereas, we can't unfortunately share

this experience with a lot of people

in terms of flights, we can try to bring them into the cockpit

through the 360 camera technology.

I got turned around by a video I saw.

That was a turning moment for me.

So, if I can instil that same flicker in some young child's mind

or that same passion or that same "Hey, I want to try that!"

Or "I want to be in that video one day!"

If I can make a video that touches home to that one kid

the same way it hit me,

then that is ultimately my goal fulfilled.

For more infomation >> CAF Story | Capt Maciej 'Match' Hatta pilots 360 videos for Snowbirds - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Allfaaraa aperçu video 11 - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Allfaaraa aperçu video 11 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Setting up Speed Dial on your Cisco Video Phone - Duration: 1:00.

setting up speed dial

log on at phone.wfu.edu

click the gear icon for settings

Add a new Speed Dial

Your new Speed Dial appears beside one of your line buttons

Thanks for watching

is.wfu.edu/telecom

For more infomation >> Setting up Speed Dial on your Cisco Video Phone - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Behind The Scenes, The Making of the Capilano Suspension Bridge Photo - Video - Duration: 2:59.

How more West Coast can you get we're in a rainforest in North Van is raining and

we have a hundred and fifty Mounties here celebrating Canada 150.

Basically the inspiration for this was a book that I was reading celebrating the District of

North Vancouver 100th year anniversary and in that book there was a

photo in 1955 where all the Air Cadets lined the bridge. So I wanted to try to

recreate that and for Canada Day I thought what better way to kind of

celebrate Canada than having a hundred... one hundred plus members on the

bridge and one of the top tourist attractions in all of Canada

You know this is an incredible opportunity for us as an organization

and you know obviously was in British Columbia to participate in Canada 150

celebrations but what's even more important for me is the fact that we've

got so many people here within the organization that are participating in

this and it's the pride I have in the employee in the fact that they've taken

the time out to be here today even though weather still a little bit you

know interesting, after a months of great weather

as always we carry on and very very proud of that.

It'll be once in a lifetime opportunity and

I'm looking forward to everybody being on the bridge and for what will make a

fantastic picture

Us coming together and standing on the bridge again will become

a historic moment for not only members of the RCMP to view in the future but

also for the larger community and sense the pride that we are sensing you today

as members of the RCMP. Proud to serve. Proud to be Canadian. Proud to live in this

wonderful country even though it's raining which is perfectly fine but if

you look around and you look at all the smiles you see the esprit de corps and

you see the pride in the red and the blue and the yellow.

It feels good. There's a heavy weight lifted off my shoulders because there

was a there's a lot of moving parts and as the RCMP normally does we make the

best of it and we kind of push through.

Thank you for being here today. Thank you to Paul Duffy

and all the organizers (clapping cheers). Good job Paul

Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to Canada. We salute you, Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Canada.

you

For more infomation >> Behind The Scenes, The Making of the Capilano Suspension Bridge Photo - Video - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Should you be concerned about 'Video Gaming Terminals'? - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Should you be concerned about 'Video Gaming Terminals'? - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Video Fun - Duration: 2:19.

Jesus loves, God Rules, Follow Jesus always. You are loved.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét