Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Check it out!

Oh my god.

This is incredible.

I love Game & Watch games!

I remember the old stands. Look at these old stands, put them on the stand and play with them.

I think the stand was there because you could use it as a watch as well.

Oh yes! I'm looking at these ones here and I never had one of these.

These I'm not familiar with. I haven't seen these before.

It's called a tabletop. Yep & that's a tabletop collection.

I think a lot of people remember when they were a kid, they had one or two.

Everyone had a donkey kong a little Mario.

Oh yeah that's for sure I definitely remember

having parachute that was a great game. I had Mickey Mouse,

Mickey with the frying pans trying to catch the eggs out of the chicken coup.

yeah yep

I remember that now!

That was a hard game. That was a really hard game, I struggled with that one.

I mean my first one was the Ball. My dad bought this for me

right back in it was1980's or very early eighties.

The Ball was actually one of the first ones that were released

and I never could get my hands on it because

he sat on the toilet playing it for hours and hours and hours..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét