Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Chal diye  Be manzil yun hum chal diye 

Aandion men jalayen diye  Be manzil yun hum chal diye 

Be matlab si, najane kyun lagti hen Kal ki wou baatein

Bekarari ki nadiya behti hai, kyun meri saanson men?

Yun mujh men bassa tu,  Mere lafzon men saans tu 

Baarish hai tu iss banjar se dill k liye 

Karey door andherey  Ho saath tu jou mere 

Thhe zakhm jou wou sab thhe sill se diye

Be manzill  Laa haasill 

Chal diye 

Saans ye, Girti hai kahin rooh se,

Mit jayen jo ye silsilay,

Uth jaye ye rooh chaand k talay

Bematlb si, najane kyn lagti hen Kal ki wo baatain,

Bekaraari ki nadiya behti hain kun meri saansun me,

Meray lafz'o'bayan tum, Tmhain dhoondun, kahan tum,

Chalta me jaun aansu ko piye,

Meray dil ka nishaan tum, Meray dil me nehaan tum,

Ye jaan hai bs tere liye

Be manzill  Laa haasill 

Chal diye 

Mile jo kbhi us raah pe do ajnabi, Kho gai hai kahan wo raah reh k ankahi,

Bhatkun dehr men aas k diye jalaye, Takrayengi ye manzilain kbhi na kbhi,

Bematlb si kun lgti najanay kal ki wo baatain mujhko,

Bekaraari ki nadiyan behti hain kun meri saansun me,

Be manzill  Laa haasill 

Chal diye 

For more infomation >> Chal Diye - Kamil Mahmood Kiani (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Le Due Stelle - eccellenze alimentari - video istituzionale - Duration: 3:39.

A day with the stars

Hi, I'm Luca Lencioni

a food consultant

My mission?

Spread good Italian taste all over the world

I spend my days traveling all throughout Italy

listening to land and animals

in a journey of sublime feelings to offer you products of excellence

Since the age of 14

when my father passed his passion down to me

my friends call me "Butcher"

I laugh a bit about it

but then reflecting on it and looking at the cheerfulness of my clients

I understand the true value of my profession

My business?

Le Due Stelle s.r.l.

slim and timely

allows me to count on a staff of selected professionals,

with values like respect, elegance, safety and friendliness.

Together we will discover a new way of appreciating

the tastes and scents of Italy,

from land to table

to professionals like me,

who honor the " Made in Italy" excellence.

Look for the two stars and discover the flavors of Italy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét