Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Oh my god

Don't be scared!

My name is Luna

Luna used to stand for Lazy

But I... I'm not lazy anymore!

Let me tell you

MY STORY

Once upon a time

there was this teacher

SOO angry

but I just said:

IMA LAZY

When it was photo day

I even was way too lazy

everybody hated me

And even during the exams!

LAZY LAZY LAZY

I even was too lazy to take a shower!

Then... one day

a man came

and he took me into

his smelly car!

I did not know what was happening

I was thinking...

Is it all worth being lazy?

Is (being) lazy such a pleasure?

NOOOOOO

NOO

Life is such a beautiful thing!

aaah

And that

is my story ~

Never give up

on your DREAMS

For more infomation >> LUNALAZY - motivational video! - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

ODDLY SATISFYING VIDEO 2017 - Duration: 10:02.

Oddly satisfying video

Oddly satisfying

Satisfying videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét