Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Fantasy - Del! Copyright free music for videos! This is dance music in happy mood.

For more infomation >> Fantasy - Del! Copyright free music for videos! Cool happy dance VJ! - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Jack of all Trades Its Disgusting Official Music Video - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Jack of all Trades Its Disgusting Official Music Video - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

VCL Video - Duration: 1:13.

Patyence (8): "I like broccoli, cucumbers, I like strawberries, too! And watermelon. Whole foods!"

Semaj (9) "I like that I get to learn how to cook."

"One thing I learned is that if you don't like something in something else, you should at least try it before judging it."

Tara "We're making a vegetable stir fry with apricot sauce."

Haniyyah (9): "Make sure I get some broccoli!"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét