Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Hi this is Sweet The Mi :)

I'm Back with a ultimate soft and rich half-cooked cream Cheesecakes!

When it's piping hot it melts down

And when it's cold it still have the deep flavor of the cheesecakes

First add the unsalted butter, cream cheese and

heavy cream in the mixing bowl And cook in a double boiler.

In my video I've cooed in a hot water

But I recommend cook twice in a microwave for about 30 sec each.

Mix cheese cream mixture together until it's no longer lumpy.

In a separate bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar And whip.

Pour the half of the egg mixture

into the cheese cream mixture and gently mix.

Pour the cheese cream mixture into the rest of the egg mixture.

Don't over mix the mixture be very gentle with it.

Pour the cake flour through a strainer into the mixture.

I've added the flour in several times to make sure it's not lumpy.

Pour the mixture into the cake pan

I'm using the round ring to make easy to take the cake out later.

I've placed the pan with parchment paper at the bottom also.

Bake in the oven at 180℃(360℉) for 20 minutes.

Remove the delicious cake from the ring.

Ring is really hot be careful!

While it's still hot cut the cake!

Beautiful half cooked cheese will melt down!!

It's so soft and melts in your mouth.

You can chill the cake in the fridge and enjoy later.

But it won't be soft as now.

If you like my half-cooked cream Cheesecakes

press like button and don't forget to subscribe my channel!

I'll catch you guys in next video. Bye~!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét