Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Hi I'm Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com Today I wanted to review the last 20 or

so videos I've made on YouTube. First is my Felted by Fulling handbag using my

good friend Kristin Omdahl's beautiful Be So Brave wool yarn. Next is my Double

Sweet Ripple blanket, which uses two strands of yarn held together to create

a nice blended effect. My Sweet Simple Slippers can be customized to fit any

foot size. And my Crochet Birthday Party hats are always a big hit with the

kids. I show how to knit for beginners using the English method style of

knitting. And I also show how to knit using the Continental method of knitting.

These crochet Sweet Angel decorations are good for any time of the year. My

next two videos show how to crochet and knit an i-cord. I did a collaboration

with my friend Crystal from Bag O Day Crochet and More with this Citrus Splash

Hat. My crochet clothes hangers are both decorative and useful. I love flowers - and

this Flowing Flower works great on hats or shawls. My crochet Bohemian Clutch is

a collaboration with my friend Emi from Hectanooga1. These crochet Lace

Covered Eggs are both pretty and elegant. And this Boho Bead Bracelet is a lot of

fun in these bright colors. The Boho Bead Earrings match the bracelet nicely. My

Jersey handbag is a good pattern for t-shirt yarn. Bell Petal Flowers work

great on hats and shawls as well. These Blossom Scrubbies are made with scrubby

eyelash yarn and look pretty in the kitchen. I also show how to crochet

Scallops on Fleece to create this pretty blanket. And if you want to know how to

knit an easy rose - my Rolled Rose pattern is the one for you. If you need a

break from crocheting and knitting, this Yarn Wrapped Wreath is a good project. Do

you like owls? This cell case is a good project to learn how to cross stitch on

crochet. If one of your hands ever become tired or strained,

I show how to crochet with just one hand in this video. You can learn to crochet

an easy sweater, which is a collaboration with my friend Marie from Underground

Crafter. Plus I used Kristin Omdahl's Be So Tender yarn. You can meet some of my

favorite YouTubers in my Showcase videos including Celina from Simply Collectible,

Kristin Omdahl, Crystal from Bag O Day Crochet, Sara from Posh Pooch Designs

and Emi from Hectanooga1. And finally this is my Beachy Keen Shawl pattern. I

hope you have enjoyed this recap video. And please subscribe to my channel to

see what's coming up next. To view this video in other languages click on the

closed caption link on YouTube and turn on subtitles. From there you can choose

from over 100 different languages. I hope this video has helped you. Please

subscribe to my YouTube channel. Feel free to like and comment on this video.

Check out the description or the info button of this video for more

information. And please visit naztazia.com for more tips and tricks on

Creative Self-Sufficient Living.

For more infomation >> Donna Wolfe from Naztazia Reviews Her Free Patterns and Videos - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Chưa Bao Giờ Mẹ Kể - Min,Erik,Phạm Hoài Nam「Lyric Video」 | Zyn - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Chưa Bao Giờ Mẹ Kể - Min,Erik,Phạm Hoài Nam「Lyric Video」 | Zyn - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

MI PRIMER VIDEO ANDREA CASIMERITA - Duration: 3:55.

ANDREA

CASIMERA

DE LUJO

MUCHAS

COSAS

COMO PUEDEN VER

SOON HERMOSAS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét