Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

SK_EnterTainMenT_StatuS

For more infomation >> 😘New Romantic whatsapp status video 💖SK EnterTainMenT StatuS 💕 | Love status 😍 - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Video Edney Joaquim - Duration: 8:42.

Hello everyone, the advisory project for designated missionaries began with the

willingness to help our fellow pastors who are near here ...

I already lived this concept of mentoring and coaching and it was very good for me particularly

So one day talking to Pastor Jozadak, this idea came up...

And Pastor Jozadak always has a systematization of the subjects

and this helped me a lot to bring the image in my mind to reality

In conversation with Bishop João Carlos, we arrived came up with a group of names for this pilot project ...

Look, honestly, I'm extremely encouraged by this advisory project for designate d missionaries

and this was born when I first heard Pr. Edney's dream ...

And so I said ... wow, this project is fantastic, revolutionary and a blessing ...

I'm with you Pastor Edney And from there we started this journey at the beginning of the year...

there are already several meetings and we seek to advise in the personal sense and

in the ministerial sense and we have evolved throughout each meeting,

that is, we have deepened each subject and have seen the results

not only for the results but for the joy of each Designated Missionary and the satisfaction they have

in living this moment so historic and so meaningful for their lives,

So I am also very satisfied and very happy and I'm in this together

The advice that has been given throughout this year was very important for me and the mission field of the Imbaú

Today I am a much more organized person

and I also learned that some movements need to be intentional in the life of the church

What happened in the church was a growth in the number of members, approximately 42%,

We grew. We also grew in revenue ... In the last 3 weeks, we have had more than 100 people in the church.

And the expectation of the future is that soon it will become a church capable of advancing also in the neighboring cities

Hello, grace and peace!

Being part of this group to me has been very good. It's my second year as a pastor, so I already got a church,

but a church that was a little destroyed in every way, in the spiritual area, in all areas ...

A church that came from a process of division, so for me as a pastor it was very difficult to get a church,

but not with the resources of a church ... So it was very difficult and this group has advised me and a lot,

it has helped me and ... The ideas that are raised that we discussed, first in our personal area, the first half ...

in the second half, in a more didactic area, more for the church ...

It has helped a lot as a person, as a pastor and as a church.

Hi, my friends For me it was a privilege to be participating in this advisory group

As we received guidance and we took a position in relation to the church where we are inserted

Working the church, motivating the church, creating an enthusiasm among those who are there

to know how to receive the ones that the Lord will send, preparing them to be helping in the ministry ...

It is not just the growth of the church, but it is about the heart, the emotional side, and the family, which we are together in the ministry

Hello people of God, a privilege for me to be here with you ...

It was a time of great learning I had the opportunity to learn from each of my friends experiences ...

from mistakes ... with what went right, with what went wrong

This project brought clarity to my ministry

What was a heavy burden, today I feel light, I know where I am and where to go

Well, joining the accessory group... created by Pr. Edney and Pr. Jozadak was very significant for my life, especially for my personal life

Because when we started I was living a period of crisis, a period that I needed to align myself with what was the will of the Lord

And with the group, with the conversations and discussions, I was able to understand, align and understand the purposes of the Lord for my life

And it made me mature as a pastor, as a missionary, and aimed at many things for me And thinking about the church, it was wonderful

The church was already growing, but with the group we were able to develop much more ...

In people, we have had a growth of almost 70% from when we started so far

And speaking financially, we had a growth of almost 90%, almost doubled revenue,

with ideas that emerged in the group that allowed me to develop all this work in the church

So it was very important to relate to fellow pastors and to develop my ministry

And thinking about the future, I believe that for the church, in two years at most, we can

become an independent church ... this is very good for us because the church is seeing that as well

and it is something that we are aiming for.

In this advisory group I got to, as soon as I arrived at the appointment in Congonhas,

to define my missionary project for the church, a development program there in the church

And that was so important, so relevant ... I arrive now, near the end of the year, already very clear of what

I expect from the church, what is important for me to define for the church ...

From the low points of the high points, from what needs to be treated

So that moment comes to add a lot in my life and I thank you very much for being able to be part of this group

well, the advice part helped me a lot as a pastor because I had the opportunity to be walking with people

with more experience and with people who are also in the same toil, in the same difficulty,

in the same challenges and in the same opportunities that I am in the mission field

So it was a wonderful experience, because I was able to coordinate a church project and we managed to debate together with the others,

seeing the differences in cultural issues and it

And it gave the conditions to develop a project that is being implemented in the church and has given good fruits

And the future of this is what we have set as our church goal, in two years to become autonomous

For more infomation >> Video Edney Joaquim - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Watch this video if you are not cheated by purchasing Kadaknath chickens from Shibpur in Narsingdi - Duration: 3:34.

Watch this video if you are not cheated by purchasing Kadaknath chickens from Shibpur in Narsingdi

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét